Forums Forums Classes Hunters Beast Mastery 8.0.x BM dps

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    First Sergeant

hello, I immediately say that I took inspiration from the macro of sekhhhhh that is the macro that I have always used. I realized that the barbed shot in macro is not 100% manageable or at least often or does not pull or refresh too soon. I’ve tried to make everything coincide as well as possible by always using the spell in the field.

note : the barbed shot is out macro to use it manually, I use weakauras barbed barbed help bar

note 2 : aspct of wild is the same as out of macro as it is a CD that I currently use best manually.

dWtmdaWsGkVLkSnezMaLEmPMnGUmXnjHFHWTvkDyv2Ps2R0UPQ9JY5bvggq(TQAGkfgkOQbJ0WvQoiaX1qvhtOZjOfcfTueLfdLwUQ8WGIEQOLbY6ainrQitvGjRqtNY3GcJkOWZu07aOSraQ2QsrTzqHTRuKPbvZIK(maEnO0iru1XPsgnOOXtf1jruzCuPonQCpGQUUcUlj65qUXg0vSjMkCc(SlOg0m4akEd1moHMqXytNeyCdaTUInZDrtoN6cIF2eqgmy(FnjtCgmbJT3BJG79epJQGdiWMko97Vz5H4(Eud6k2GUInj0hYy0yipg4Db1KqFiJr5NqGc7A2KqFiJrN4GGi1fEtc9HmK4Aq8AHrJHtCEEvgngoX557IVjH(qgsCniETWOtCqqKuz0y4eNNVlsnj0hYqIRbXRfgDIdcIKkJYpHaf2fgnj0hYqIRbXRfgDIdcIKkJgdN488D5UjH(qgsCniETWOtCqqKuzu(jeOWMG9)3bl3woRzZGhNhwXIfBtYl3yX2CjAyl2MykaTITjzCEaIfBtWjWb)tqOg0vSjHDpaet8Yw4yuh(pmV3wLogLBuzxqnj2f7m70W21SjH(qgJ6W)3ft1)hLBujJ629eWyuhBSlM6OCJkz0q3qDH3KqFiJrv8FOFx8nj0hYyuh29aqmWdJVEaPYOIZCidPYO()OCJkvDy3daXa)UyQmQ4mhYqQmQ)pk3OsgDIJJbgDrQjH(qgJ6q)3I9m1DXa0CN7XzmkMYHm1n2bEWjpLmAiOjPyTMGtGJmbOCiPb1AMMSd4dETX99ntX1G4nUdyt4)itXPF)g0vSjH(qgJgNr3H41Ag848WkguX2e(NO40VFd6k2KqFiJrJZO7q8AnjJZdauXwRwtfNF4asoVjVnjEJ77lM1Q1cBMDPS
    Talents 1323211

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Stormo di Corvi

KeyPress: Cura Spirituale, Rianima Famiglio, Depistaggio, Richiamo: Famiglio 1

Main Sequence: Tiro del Cobra, Ordine di Morte, Tiro della Chimera, Ira Bestiale

Post Macro: Stormo di Corvi

`

drupollo2
    First Sergeant

note I am Italian so I imported the macro for my client, in case it does not translate you change the language setting it.

I would like to know when possible some tests thanks to all.

drupollo2
    First Sergeant

Okay I’ve updated the macro

notes: I manually use both cd’s of dps aspect of wild and bestial wrath to have more control of the dps and use them in a precise targeted way.

the macro header in mythical plus +10 and works really well for me very good control coldow spell manages to keep up the stacks of barbed shots thick and uses chimera shots precisely.

test of my average dps
    single average damage of 13-17 k base
    average aoe damage 23 30k base
    I don’t use any ms setting.

dWJqdaWsOG3seBdvmtGQUmPzdvDyvDtrYVa1Tvr9yc7uu7vA3cTFKoVkYWus)gKbsf1qvHgmkdhiheOWPr0XOQZrLwiuQLcLSyOYYvQhguPNQyzawhqrtKkYufXKvIPt5BQGrfuXZe8oGs2iqP2QivTzOiBxKktdHzruFwL41OsgjQunoQWOHIA8IuojQuoUkPRHQUhuORRsDxI0ZHC9nPzFhSt50XPzGM0j5XRrd1XhacaEFhNum934TM9DaJBdZq7oyPPbUGZ5F7CYV3AKYsrIhFNbKk4MtndWh6K6fBO0RBejue1KM9nPzFhyXJmklqScWPzGoWIhzugG)aW6AZHoWIhzugFay1TzIoWIhzuMp4D4s0mFhyXJmKE9wJcLY8UbcEEzkZ7gi45BMthyXJmKE9wJcLYceRaCKPmVBGGNV5dDGfpYq61BnkuklqScWrMY4daRUn7OdS4rgsVERrHszbIvaoYuM3nqWZ3SBhyXJmKE9wJcLYceRaCKPm(aWQBhWdbbc8KNjToDs2KrUuZxCD4U(lfxNSk4Q46GTI3kUoyrgV4lUoyrgVauCDWGEclfV(iTj16Gb90XTIqnPzFhy73xutJ65tuMKieM)9zPsw0FrAZaDGbP2B2l4Q5qhyXJmktsecKAYrOf9xKszoCealktIZGutEr)fPuMRdGMj6alEKrz(da8HM57alEKrzsSFFrnmIjiXnsMY00irgsMYIql6VivwI97lQHrqQjtzAAKidjtzrOf9xKszbcIdhAMthyXJmktIa6mU3KbPgyoGi3KgLHT(it2zq4)t6wkL5Ug44R15ieYs9InutA23bw8iJY8bVdxIADs2KrUudO46CCRPEXgQjn77alEKrz(G3HlrToJPGa77OWiHIDoUjH2K2PA16K6J3pEUfnDNonAKqXIDTATBMDPS
    Talents 1323211

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Stormo di Corvi

KeyPress: Morso, Rianima Famiglio, Depistaggio, Cura Spirituale, Richiamo: Famiglio 1

Main Sequence: Tiro Lacerante, Ordine di Morte, Tiro del Cobra, Stormo di Corvi, Tiro della Chimera

Post Macro: Stormo di Corvi

note I am Italian and therefore you have to set the spell in your language in case addon does not do it of his.

reserved. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

drupollo2
    First Sergeant

ok just tested in mythical plus the new update and I must say that it works really well for me dps average single target from 15 to 19k dps average aoe 25 35k
    tested in the mother’s vein/besieging of boralus/ataldazar.

vannhellsing
    Senior Sergeant

hi i will have a look at this later what ms you playing the macro at and have you got mod ctrl in for the AOE once i get time to test it i will get back to you as im working a lot atm cheers for sharing the macro

vannhellsing
    Senior Sergeant

lol im blind i just saw you dont use any ms setting

drupollo2
    First Sergeant

yes I do not use any setting ms I perform the macro normally pressing key . I’m finding myself well, my limit I think is due to now only the item level I have of gear being 372.
    most likely going up the dps rises considerably. I will now wait for the new patch coming out Wednesday.

drupollo2
    First Sergeant

for the aoe macro I currently use the sekhh macro I’m feeling good for the moment
    I need to see if I can build it new or modify it like I did for the individual.

vannhellsing
    Senior Sergeant

all i have added to your macro is the following

/cast [mod:ctrl] Multi-Shot

ill get back to you after i have had a good test on it

drupollo2
    First Sergeant

tanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.