BM Macros by Gween available on request

NOTE: Other things to tell me:

1 - Race and whether you want your racial included
2 - Any armor/trinket slots you don’t want used automatically (by default, I turn them all on)

I have several versions of macros floating around to fill various criteria. I have noted, not without some degree of pride, that people have integrated many of my ideas into their own macros, even for other classes.

But one constant problem remains…

Macros are not a one-size fits all answer. A lot of people have specials needs or requirements that they would like in their macros. To that end, I am offering my services to create, based on my various templates, custom DPS rotation macros based on your specific needs.

How will this work? Simple enough. Give me information about you characters and provide details about what you want. For example:

Huntard Jim
Talents are 1223221
I would like for my character to perform a random emote every time I press SHIFT
I would like to NOT cast AOTW, TT and Blood Fury until I hit CTRL
I would like the macro to automatically cast pet heal
I use the following Legendaries { } and [ ]
If possible I would like a second macro to use for multi-target

And whatever other information that you think might be relevant. If I need more information, I will ask for it.

When I create your macro, I will add it to this thread and not who exactly it is for and the key features (for those wanting similar features).

This will actually make it easier for me to deal with all the various changes that are constantly requested.

In any case, if you are interested, let me know.

Gween

Hey there man. I have been using your zoo/killer cobra macro for awhile now and everything has been perfect. I just got Qa’Pla legendary boots so I started using the AOTB macro. It always seems like I am focus starved while using the AOTB macro. Would you have any idea why? It just feels like there are times when kill command wont cast right away, due to not enough focus, even with dire stable chosen as a talent.

Brandon,

Try this one:

Sequences['AOTBBrandon'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.02.
  Author="Neewg@Bleeding Hollow",
  SpecID=253,
  Talents = "2131133",
  Help = [[Press CTRL to switch macro into AOE mode.  Release CTRL for Single Target mode.
Press SHIFT to utilize Interupts, stuns, CC.
Press ALT to heal or rez your pet.
Talents - 3131x33 or 2131x33, can also choose AMOC if desired.
Intended for use with Legendary Boots]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix",
        "/cast [combat,pet:Spirit Beast,@player] Spirit Mend",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath",
        "/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [combat] Titan's Thunder",
        "/cast [combat] Aspect of the Wild",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Counter Shot",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Intimidation",
        "/cast [mod:shift, @cursor] Binding Shot",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence Kill Command, Dire Beast",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Revive Pet; [talent:6/1] A Murder of Crows",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Multi-Shot; [mod:shift] Cobra Shot; [mod:alt] Revive Pet",
        "/cast Kill Command",
        "/cast Kill Command",
        "/cast Kill Command",
        "/cast [nomod:ctrl] Cobra Shot",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

It still seems focus starved and it will fire a cobra off before a kill command on occasion but I still do a few 100k more dps then I sim, on like goroth, which is the weird part. I honestly think it might be fine I am just being OCD. Like according to char sims I pull 500k more then I should on goroth.

Being focus starved at times is desirable. The alternative is to be focus capped, which is much less desirable. I try to find a balance between the focus generation and the casting of Cobra Shots.

I added an additional Kill Command line, which will reduce the number of Cobra shots cast. Try it with the extra line and see how that compares against what you have now.

Also, ensure the macro is set to PRIORITY and not SEQUENTIAL. That will adversely impact the efficiency of the macro.

Gween

This is very difficult to respond to without sounding like a complete dick, because it sounds like you are saying, “Great macro, does better than expectations, but my focus bar!”.

I take no offense, I am just saying that it is hard to respond rationally to a complaint that the macro pulls ‘500k more than I should’, especially based on a visual issue. I get that you are probably trying to suggest that a more optimally focus oriented macro might perform even better.

However, while that goal is laudable, it will vary widely based on many factors. Gear, set bonuses, stats, random chance, etc.

What I attempt to do with my macros is to take certain key variables into account and optimize the macro around those assumptions. The extra Kill Command lines, for example, serve 2 purposes. First it forces the macro to cast an extra Kill Command when the cool-down converge and create the occasion situation where Kill Command is available, but the cast sequence is not queued for Kill Command. The second purpose is to have dummy lines so that extra Cobra Shots are not so frequent that you are constantly Focus starved.

Again though, your crit will play a big part in how much focus regen you actually have beyond the norm for your haste. Also using a legendary like the belt (which reduces focus costs during BW) also impacts how quickly, and effectively, the focus is utilized.

What SHOULD happen is that you are focus starved occasionally, you are focus capped occasionally, but the bulk of the time you are not capped, but have sufficient focus to use the next queued ability.

Gween

Brandon,

For testing purposes and to illustrate what I was attempting to explain in my previous post, try this macro:

Sequences['AOTBBrandonTest'] = {
  SpecID=253,
  Talents = "2131133",
  Help = [[Press CTRL to switch macro into AOE mode.  Release CTRL for Single Target mode.
Press SHIFT to utilize Interupts, stuns, CC.
Press ALT to heal or rez your pet.
Talents - 3131x33 or 2131x33, can also choose AMOC if desired.
Intended for use with Legendary Boots]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence Kill Command, Dire Beast",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Revive Pet; [talent:6/1] A Murder of Crows",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Multi-Shot; [mod:shift] Cobra Shot; [mod:alt] Revive Pet",
        "/cast Kill Command",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Gween

P.S. This macro will not cast any Cobra Shots unless you hold SHIFT, but that allows you to control when an if you want to dump focus. The important thing though, is that this will give you a comparative dps difference with the original macro.

Thanks for taking the time to explain some things! I am still learning and new to all of this, so I appreciate it. Yeah I totally didnt mean it how it sounded. I just thought there might be an issue since the focus seemed a little off but I was doing more dps. Kinda just wanted your outlook on things :slight_smile:

Good Afternoon Gween
If possible I would love a macro for the talents 2,2,3,2,3,1,2
I use Shoulders and Belt Leggos
Mastery is 85.50%
Crit is 28.5 %
haste is 13.91 %
also would like to have a ctrl as oaoe modifier and dont need heal pet or anything

Hi Gween! First, congratulations to the initiative!!

Ok, let’s go…

• My talents are 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, 1, 3.
  • My Hunter (Orc) only has Parsel’s Tongue.
  • I have no tier yet.
  • If possible, I would like a macro without mods, all in one.
  • If possible, add heal pet.
  • In my atual macro, Kill Command and Stampede they are not coming out as they should.

I think it’s this, thanks for the attention!

PS: Sorry, my english is rusty hahaha

[quote quote=55012]I have several versions of macros floating around …
snip…
In any case, if you are interested, let me know.
Gween
[/quote]

A truly commendable initiative.
I’ m not here for more help but only to say thanks, it’ s being weeks that i use your AOTB macro with some slight changes with impressive results.

Just for information:
IL 935 (boots+sephuz)
4pcs T20
crit 42
haste 26
mast 63

I should mention that my offer to create you a customer macro is based on the assumption that my default Zoo or AOTB macros don’t already meet your needs. For most people those macros are already optimal, especially with minor changes. I am happy to make those changes for you.

It would help me understand your needs if you let me know what issues you have with those other macros.

Gween

It’s all good. I hope my comments cleared up any confusion regarding the macros.

Gween

[quote quote=55020]Good Afternoon Gween
If possible I would love a macro for the talents 2,2,3,2,3,1,2
I use Shoulders and Belt Leggos
Mastery is 85.50%
Crit is 28.5 %
haste is 13.91 %
also would like to have a ctrl as oaoe modifier and dont need heal pet or anything[/quote]

Here you go:

Sequences['Frenzyfurfle'] = {
  Author="Gweenn@Bleeding Hollow",
  SpecID=253,
  Talents = "3131132",
  Help = [[Press CTRL to activate AOE Mode.  Release CTRL for Single Target Mode.
Press SHIFT to Utilize CC/Stuns/Interrupts,Intimidate and Counter Shot
Talents - 2232312 - 
]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Dire Beast",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Multi-Shot; A Murder of Crows",
        "/castsequence [nomod:ctrl] Kill Command, Cobra Shot",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

[quote quote=55027]Hi Gween! First, congratulations to the initiative!!

Ok, let’s go…

– My talents are 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, 1, 3.
– My Hunter (Orc) only has Parsel’s Tongue.
– I have no tier yet.
– If possible, I would like a macro without mods, all in one.
– If possible, add heal pet.
– In my atual macro, Kill Command and Stampede they are not coming out as they should.

PS: Sorry, my english is rusty hahaha[/quote]

Here you go:

NOTE: Without mods, it is much harder to balance the focus usage. Please let me know if you are focus capped or focus starved and I can make some modifications.

Sequences['AOTBWardruna'] = {
  SpecID=253,
  Talents = "2131133",
  Help = [[Talents - 2131113
Intended for use without Legendary Boots
No MODs, includes Pet Heal/Rez]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Kill Command",
        "/cast Dire Beast",
        "/cast A Murder of Crows",
        "/cast Dire Beast",
        "/cast Revive Pet",
        "/cast Cobra Shot",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Thank you so much Gween for the Macro ill try it out and let you know

[quote quote=55043]

Hi Gween! First, congratulations to the initiative!!
Ok, let’s go…
– My talents are 2, 1, 3, 1, 1, 1, 3. – My Hunter (Orc) only has Parsel’s Tongue. – I have no tier yet. – If possible, I would like a macro without mods, all in one. – If possible, add heal pet. – In my atual macro, Kill Command and Stampede they are not coming out as they should.
PS: Sorry, my english is rusty hahaha

Here you go: NOTE: Without mods, it is much harder to balance the focus usage. Please let me know if you are focus capped or focus starved and I can make some modifications.
<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-v">Sequences</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">'AOTBWardruna'</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-c">-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.02.</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Author</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">"Neewg@Bleeding Hollow"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">SpecID</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">253</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Talents</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"2131133"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Help</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">[[Talents - 2131113</span>
<span class="crayon-s">Intended for use without Legendary Boots</span>
<span class="crayon-s">No MODs, includes Pet Heal/Rez]]</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-st">Default</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">MacroVersions</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">StepFunction</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"Priority"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyPress</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/targetenemy [noharm][dead]"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat,pet:Spirit Beast,@player] Spirit Mend"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Blood Fury"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Titan's Thunder"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Aspect of the Wild"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PreMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Kill Command"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Dire Beast"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast A Murder of Crows"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Dire Beast"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Kill Command"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Revive Pet"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Cobra Shot"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PostMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyRelease</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
[/quote]

Hi Gween! Thanks for the macro.

• The time of Stampede and kill command is almost perfect, but the cobra shot is running low.
  • The focus is sometimes paralyzed at 120 by a few long seconds, I’d say 7 to 8 seconds. This is normal?

Thanks!!

I modified the macro to help this. Re-import and try it again.

Gween

Hi Gween

Thanks for all you do for BM Hunters.

I have mostly the same gear and legendarys as you. What are you currently using for macro and ledendarys?

[quote quote=55048]

The focus is sometimes paralyzed at 120 by a few long seconds, I’d say 7 to 8 seconds. This is normal?

I modified the macro to help this. Re-import and try it again. Gween [/quote]

Very good, it seems to be working very well now. But I have a question: I use AHK with 100ms, do you have some better script or some modification in the milliseconds?

Thank you!

Hi Gween! First and foremost I have recently stumbled across this website and this addon and I love it! I also love that you are kind enough to help your fellow WoW players!

I tried some of your macros to some degree of success but I feel I can do a bit more dps then what I am currently pulling. I would like if you can provide for me (and my son, yes he also plays a hunter) a macro that can help maximize our dps a bit. For Mordorhead (orc) I would like to include Blood Fury.

Characters are:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/mordorhead
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/hyjal/bullcifer

Mordorhead legos used are Prydaz & Sephuz’s - 2131112 - Crit-37%/Haste-24%/Mastery-71%
Bullcifer legos used are The Apex & Qa’pla - 2111112 - Crit-37%/Haste-19%-Mastery-78%

I will also flip-flop AMOC & Volley depending on AOE fights. I’m also open to some modifications to the talent tree if you think it would help. As you can see my son and I are virtually the same type of build but different races. I don’t need heal or MD pet for raids and if possible I would like to have a single target and mutlti target macros. I’m an older gamer (in my early 50’s) so not very “nimble” with shift/ctrl functions but I can learn. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help! - Mordor