Hunter Discord

Forums Forums Classes Hunters Beast Mastery 8.0.x Hunter Discord

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    First Sergeant

Made a Discord for Live questions and answers or just come to chill.

Deadly Hunters Camp
    https://discord.gg/hh5Yc9A

Triggersad
    Grunt

So far with my gear, i found this is the best one yet…I got 3.2k on a test dummy umbuffed at 247 ivl,
    wearing parsel tongue and zevrim leggos

@ 150 ms..

Markymarcus
    First Sergeant

So far with my gear, i found this is the best one yet…I got 3.2k on a test dummy umbuffed at 247 ivl,
    wearing parsel tongue and zevrim leggos

@ 150 ms..

Glad that it is working for you.

Dange
    Grunt

Mmm 247 ilvl and 3.2k its a little low… im 223 and doing the same amount with this same macro.

have 1323211 and Parsel’s Tongue and Qa’pla Eredun War Order

Luxia
    Scout

Dange are you doing that on a test dummy or in raid? on most macros with kill instinct i only get about 3.3 to 3.5k sustained dps with that talent but do closer to 4.2 to 4.4 in raids at ilvl 246ish

Guido Leon Tijdeman
    Grunt

Heya
    Can i ask what talents you are using with this?

Lunarah1
    Sergeant

Best macro yet. Running at 90ms on a Razer mouse and getting 3.5-3.6k sustained on the dummy with killer instinct taken. Ilvl is 230. Have yet to test in raid, but I will and will report the results back! I’m sure I will be pleased!

Triggersad
    Grunt

Mmm 247 ilvl and 3.2k its a little low… im 223 and doing the same amount with this same macro.
    have 1323211 and Parsel’s Tongue and Qa’pla Eredun War Order

In a raid I did 4.5k on Garothi 4.6k on Varimathras, still LOW, but comparatively this one is the best… I’m simming at 4.7k (with 0 Panth trinkets) and 5.2k (at 15 Panth trinkets)…so in a raid setting, its definitely low…seeing as i’m about 0.7K off what I should be doing. Back in Legion, usually I was about .2K of, so thats what i’m striving for…

I’m trying to rack my brain around on how to optimize this macro better…..
    from my understanding its about making sure kill command is pressed as often as possible…(hardest hitting ability) and even more so when boss is below 35%…. and also keeping up the barbed shot buff… (which you can’t really macro in

Adrian
    First Sergeant

246 BM Hunter here.

Black widow mechanical keyboard macro set to play hotkey at 0.100 seconds delay.

With Animal Companion I did a test to 1.30M damage on target dummy and the end DPS was 3.6K. Majority of the test, DPS hovered around 3.8K.

With Killer Instinct I did a test to 1.30M damage on target dummy and the end DPS was 3.5K. For the majority of the test, DPS hovered around 3.7K. The first 300K damage to the test dummy though, DPS hovered around 4.0K to 4.2K.

Embarrassingly this does more DPS than I can do playing manually. Which really I don’t fully understand why because when I play manually, I’m always keeping 3 stacks of Barbed Shot on my pet where as with this lazy macro, it rarely reaches 3 stacks on your pet.

Lunarah1
    Sergeant

I do have a question. I want to use this macro without an auto-target feature. I already know how to disable/remove line to target an enemy. The only problem is that the only way I know of to get this or any other macro to start firing is to either use /startattack or /petattack. The only problem is that this will auto-target the next mob and immediately begin attacking. This is a huge problem. Is there any way to modify this macro to avoid that problem?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 291 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.