Hunter Discord

Made a Discord for Live questions and answers or just come to chill.

Deadly Hunters Camp
https://discord.gg/hh5Yc9A

So far with my gear, i found this is the best one yet…I got 3.2k on a test dummy umbuffed at 247 ivl,
wearing parsel tongue and zevrim leggos

@ 150 ms…

So far with my gear, i found this is the best one yet…I got 3.2k on a test dummy umbuffed at 247 ivl, wearing parsel tongue and zevrim leggos

@ 150 ms…

Glad that it is working for you.

Mmm 247 ilvl and 3.2k its a little low… im 223 and doing the same amount with this same macro.

have 1323211 and Parsel’s Tongue and Qa’pla Eredun War Order

Dange are you doing that on a test dummy or in raid? on most macros with kill instinct i only get about 3.3 to 3.5k sustained dps with that talent but do closer to 4.2 to 4.4 in raids at ilvl 246ish

Heya
Can i ask what talents you are using with this?

Best macro yet. Running at 90ms on a Razer mouse and getting 3.5-3.6k sustained on the dummy with killer instinct taken. Ilvl is 230. Have yet to test in raid, but I will and will report the results back! I’m sure I will be pleased!

[quote quote=61141]Mmm 247 ilvl and 3.2k its a little low… im 223 and doing the same amount with this same macro.
have 1323211 and Parsel’s Tongue and Qa’pla Eredun War Order[/quote]

In a raid I did 4.5k on Garothi 4.6k on Varimathras, still LOW, but comparatively this one is the best… I’m simming at 4.7k (with 0 Panth trinkets) and 5.2k (at 15 Panth trinkets)…so in a raid setting, its definitely low…seeing as i’m about 0.7K off what I should be doing. Back in Legion, usually I was about .2K of, so thats what i’m striving for…

I’m trying to rack my brain around on how to optimize this macro better…
from my understanding its about making sure kill command is pressed as often as possible…(hardest hitting ability) and even more so when boss is below 35%… and also keeping up the barbed shot buff… (which you can’t really macro in

246 BM Hunter here.

Black widow mechanical keyboard macro set to play hotkey at 0.100 seconds delay.

With Animal Companion I did a test to 1.30M damage on target dummy and the end DPS was 3.6K. Majority of the test, DPS hovered around 3.8K.

With Killer Instinct I did a test to 1.30M damage on target dummy and the end DPS was 3.5K. For the majority of the test, DPS hovered around 3.7K. The first 300K damage to the test dummy though, DPS hovered around 4.0K to 4.2K.

Embarrassingly this does more DPS than I can do playing manually. Which really I don’t fully understand why because when I play manually, I’m always keeping 3 stacks of Barbed Shot on my pet where as with this lazy macro, it rarely reaches 3 stacks on your pet.

I do have a question. I want to use this macro without an auto-target feature. I already know how to disable/remove line to target an enemy. The only problem is that the only way I know of to get this or any other macro to start firing is to either use /startattack or /petattack. The only problem is that this will auto-target the next mob and immediately begin attacking. This is a huge problem. Is there any way to modify this macro to avoid that problem?

can you make an AOE version of this i’m too lazy

Heya Can i ask what talents you are using with this?

Talents I’m currently using are: 1-3-2-3-1-1-1

In a raid I did 4.5k on Garothi 4.6k on Varimathras, still LOW, but comparatively this one is the best… I’m simming at 4.7k (with 0 Panth trinkets) and 5.2k (at 15 Panth trinkets)…so in a raid setting, its definitely low…seeing as i’m about 0.7K off what I should be doing. Back in Legion, usually I was about .2K of, so thats what i’m striving for…

I’m trying to rack my brain around on how to optimize this macro better……
from my understanding its about making sure kill command is pressed as often as possible…(hardest hitting ability) and even more so when boss is below 35%…. and also keeping up the barbed shot buff… (which you can’t really macro in

First I’d like to ask what Talents you are using and what is you’re Ilvl? Not to sound mean or anything but forget about what you use to do in Legion. You can’t compare what you use to do with what you do now. Here is why, spells on and off GCD have changed, we can no longer get that huge burst at the beginning that we used to get that keeps our dps overall stat high. What Blizz did was try to keep the true dps stats even across the board from start to finish. We still get a slight (very small) burst at the start but settles down real quick. Due to the GCD and the actual 1.5sec cast time for each spell it is going to be hard to have the macro kick off kill command perfectly along with barbed shot (3 stacks) what is happening is that every 2.4sec there is an auto shot going off. So basically during legion it wasn’t really noticed when the auto shot went off, but now due to changes you can notice it happening. So basically the macro is able to get off 2 spells (3 on occasions) then an auto shot comes in. This and the GCD is why it is harder to get these macros to do exactly what we want to do. Who knows maybe after some time it will get better, things are still getting updated and revamped. But honestly not knowing your talents and Ilvl I’d say you’re getting pretty good dps from this macro.

I do have a question. I want to use this macro without an auto-target feature. I already know how to disable/remove line to target an enemy. The only problem is that the only way I know of to get this or any other macro to start firing is to either use /startattack or /petattack. The only problem is that this will auto-target the next mob and immediately begin attacking. This is a huge problem. Is there any way to modify this macro to avoid that problem?

I updated the macro by taking out the /petattack (wasn’t suppose to be there anyway). If you notice in the PreMacro Section I put in /cast Dash and /cast Kill Command, this was done to make up for the petattack command. By doing this allows the macro to tell the pet to attack immediately instead of waiting for the actual Kill Command line in the Sequence part of the Macro.

can you make an AOE version of this i’m too lazy

Honestly you could just put in /cast Multi-Shot after Cobra Shot and it will work. I am currently working on an AOE macro and will post once I get better numbers.

I really appreciate all the feedback that I"m getting good/bad. It only helps me improve the macro for others to use and enjoy. Yes, I am currently working on more updates and will post once I think it is sustainable. Thanks again everyone.

Aoe

dCdvfaWSvq6LOQ8wj02ey2kPUPkQFrQVbLDIYEP2nO2pIFQcOHj0Vf0avHAOsQgmsdhK6GOs1Xi5Cs0cbjzPOsSCO6HRG4PIwMQEoWerLYuLKjJQ00jUOkqEmKNPuxheBufYwvbQndsQTRcWLvmlLW0uPdl1Nrv11qfJgK44kjNufuJtcoTkY5vIUnQI7kP8AujTvUYmLtO6iUZ9d8Gm7DLZQE9alaNQ9VF17KBdu3qwlMPCMqpOdZnZEoBNChIaLqCNSg(qo0J5gEpWH4op3i8WdEWbNcHbUYmLRmt5uJAGqOQsoyxZENAudecDFJFGzBNAudec9vyFmA21Pg1aHq5S)yPzCCQrnqi0p4UnlWPg1abmRGmWOHq334hSGqFf2hJMH5uJAGaMvqgy0qO7B8dwqOVc7JXfe6RW(y0Sco1OgieQARkuEnR0Pg1aHqv7aN1dbY5gHh6klo5BwwhFaaxzMYPwAC(hzGhEwsOfHdHsJZtTI8onV1m7DQHEKwKgXvcT4XsJZ)i1S4mLb6JGaJKtHWoZzfKbwo1RDwhFo3i8qxzMYPg1aHqdubfUM9o1Ogie6(g)alo5BwYLz90GXvwSy27kZuo1OgieQQKd21S3Pg1aHq334hy22Pg1aHqFf2hJMDDQrnqiuo7pwAghNAudec9dUBZcCQrnqaZkidmAi09n(bli0xH9XOzyo1OgiGzfKbgne6(g)Gfe6RW(yCbH(kSpgnRGtnQbcHQ2QcLxN1dbY5gHh6klo5BwwhFaaxzMYPwAC(hzGhEwsOfHdHsJZtTI8onV1m7DQHEKwKgXvcT4XsJZ)i1S4KVzjxM1tdgxzXzD85CJWdDLzkNAudecnqfu4A27uJAGqO7B8dS4mLb6JGaJKtHWoZzfKbwo1RTy22vMPCQrnqiuvjhSRzVtnQbcHUVXpWSTtnQbcH(kSpgn76uJAGqOC2FS0moo1Ogie6hC3Mf4uJAGaMvqgy0qO7B8dwqOVc7JrZWCQrnqaZkidmAi09n(bli0xH9X4cc9vyFmAwbNAudecvTvfkVMv6uJAGqOQDGZ6Ha5CJWdDLfN8nlRJpaGRmt5ulno)JmWdplj0IWHqPX5PwrENM3AM9o1qpslsJ4kHw8yPX5FKAwCY3SKlZ6PbJRmt5uJAGqOF8XkXm7DQrnqiu1wvO8A22Pg1aHqvLCWUMDDQrnqiuvjhmmloRJpNBeEORmt5uJAGqOF8XkXm7DQrnqiu1wvO8A22Pg1aHqvLCWUMDDQrnqiuvjhmmlotzG(iiWi5uiSZCwbzGLt9AlwCEUHH0RpmSm4hWalNcHnuzXIna

Just one question though. If I am in raid, I don’t want to be MDing to my pet. What do I do about that? Can I go into the macro itself and type in the player’s name I want to MD to? Sorry for all the questions. I usually have left MD out of all macros I have used. In Legion I used a macro that was able to use Bestial Wrath to begin on Key Press, so none of this was an issue. Just all new to me.

BM mash up - Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros this is what i have done

I’m assuming you’re talking about MisDirection. All you have to do is put the tank as your focus and the MisDirection will go to the tank, that’s the way the macro is set up. If you don’t have a focus target then the pet will get the MisDirection.

Ok, thanks :slight_smile:

All i do is make a normal macro and put this in it

#showtooltip misdirection
/cast [@focus,help][@pet,exists] Misdirection

I’m 247, @ 1,3,2,3,2,1,1 (sometimes I select animal companion for a sustained dmg option on fights where I don’t have to switch targets (you know pet AI…)

Thank you though for that detailed explanation…I didn’t really know an autoshot would effect the macro so much. If that’s the case I guess I really need to practice manually playing than. I really want to get 80 and 90% on parses…and before where it was easier doing that with the macro, now it looks like thats nearly impossible.

I think, I might create a macro that that does half the things I want…while I focus on the other part of the rotation…
(ex. macro just spam cooldowns, amoc, and chimera shot) while I manually cast cobra shot, barbed shot and KC

I’m 247, @ 1,3,2,3,2,1,1 (sometimes I select animal companion for a sustained dmg option on fights where I don’t have to switch targets (you know pet AI…)

Thank you though for that detailed explanation…I didn’t really know an autoshot would effect the macro so much. If that’s the case I guess I really need to practice manually playing than. I really want to get 80 and 90% on parses…and before where it was easier doing that with the macro, now it looks like thats nearly impossible.

I think, I might create a macro that that does half the things I want…while I focus on the other part of the rotation…
(ex. macro just spam cooldowns, amoc, and chimera shot) while I manually cast cobra shot and KC

Honestly if you want to go that route, I think it would be easier to manually do AotW, BW, AMoC, and to add Intimidation due to all being on GCD and making the macro do your normal rotation of Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Barbed Shot and Chimaera Shot. Let me know how it goes, I would be interested in your findings.