Forums Forums Classes Hunters Beast Mastery 8.0.x **UPDATED 12/14/2018** Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro

Viewing 10 posts - 391 through 400 (of 421 total)
  • Author
    Senior Sergeant

Hey everyone, this is Pharm a.k.a.Bootyhunter(the creator of this macro). Just wanted to thank everyone for all the feedback and everyone who has helped make it so successful, you’re all much appreciated. Also wanted to let everyone know that I’ll not be updating or making any new macros from this point forward as I have quit playing WoW. Best of luck to everyone, even you alliance players i suppose, lmao. Take care people.

Hopefully you are like me. 2 months on, 8 months off.. Seems to keep the game fresh. I do not like to sit a lot as I am very active. Games like this take up too much time.

Your macro’s are a great crutch.

Old Fart

David
    Senior Sergeant

Maybe it’s my gear or something I can’t logically think through, but my numbers suck. I get an average of 10-14k with 382 gear. Crit 24 / Haste 19 / Mastery 37. Running my best gear according to simcrafter and askmrrobot. I’ve tried keyboard delays from 50 to 150. Typical latency about 80ms. I do my delay on my keyboard like this. (repeats). This is an example.

Key down
    delay
    key up
    key down
    delay
    key up

Should it be more like this?

key down
    key up
    delay
    key down
    key up
    delay

Old Fart

ShadowDragon4
    Scout

Maybe it’s my gear or something I can’t logically think through, but my numbers suck. I get an average of 10-14k with 382 gear. Crit 24 / Haste 19 / Mastery 37. Running my best gear according to simcrafter and askmrrobot. I’ve tried keyboard delays from 50 to 150. Typical latency about 80ms. I do my delay on my keyboard like this. (repeats). This is an example.
    Key down delay key up key down delay key up
    Should it be more like this?
    key down key up delay key down key up delay

yea I am having same issue. A poster earlier says they are getting 17k with a 50ms delay. I have tried that delay in several different locations as u have. I do not even come close.

I found 100ms to work best. but even then i only get around 12-14k. I do my macro like this:

This one seems to work best for me:
    delay
    key press dpwn
    key press up.

I have also tried:

key down
    delay
    key up

or delay
    key down
    delay
    key up.

I use a razer naga..

David
    Senior Sergeant

Maybe it’s my gear or something I can’t logically think through, but my numbers suck. I get an average of 10-14k with 382 gear. Crit 24 / Haste 19 / Mastery 37. Running my best gear according to simcrafter and askmrrobot. I’ve tried keyboard delays from 50 to 150. Typical latency about 80ms. I do my delay on my keyboard like this. (repeats). This is an example. Key down delay key up key down delay key up Should it be more like this? key down key up delay key down key up delay

yea I am having same issue. A poster earlier says they are getting 17k with a 50ms delay. I have tried that delay in several different locations as u have. I do not even come close.
    I found 100ms to work best. but even then i only get around 12-14k. I do my macro like this:
    This one seems to work best for me: delay key press dpwn key press up.
    I have also tried:
    key down delay key up
    or delay key down delay key up.
    I use a razer naga..

Maybe it’s my gear or something I can’t logically think through, but my numbers suck. I get an average of 10-14k with 382 gear. Crit 24 / Haste 19 / Mastery 37. Running my best gear according to simcrafter and askmrrobot. I’ve tried keyboard delays from 50 to 150. Typical latency about 80ms. I do my delay on my keyboard like this. (repeats). This is an example. Key down delay key up key down delay key up Should it be more like this? key down key up delay key down key up delay

This one seems to work best for me: delay key press dpwn key press up.
    I have also tried:
    key down delay key up
    or delay key down delay key up.
    I use a razer naga..

I do feel better that i’m not the only one who is not getting the same performance out of the macro. Doesn’t mean I’m going to stop using it, but there does seem to be some issues.

THank you for posting that.. Going to give that a try.

Old Fart

Zdenek Caha
    Scout

Hi,
    I realy need understand using Razor macros to import procedure to my mouse.

when I click on Razor mouse button it resposes keypress defined keyboard KEY. ok?
    What happends holding this mouse button?
    What happends releasing this mouse button?
    What defines here presented time btw. 100ms?

I dont have Razor mouse and I am using cheap X7 – A4tech mouse and have set mouse macro:

press KEY1
    delay 20ms
    release KEY1
    delay 80ms

First click on side mouse button activates infinite loop for KEY1, next click stop the loop.

I need compare timings between Razor and A4tech mouse.

David
    Senior Sergeant

Hi, I realy need understand using Razor macros to import procedure to my mouse.
    when I click on Razor mouse button it resposes keypress defined keyboard KEY. ok? What happends holding this mouse button? What happends releasing this mouse button? What defines here presented time btw. 100ms?
    I dont have Razor mouse and I am using cheap X7 – A4tech mouse and have set mouse macro:
    press KEY1 delay 20ms release KEY1 delay 80ms
    First click on side mouse button activates infinite loop for KEY1, next click stop the loop.
    I need compare timings between Razor and A4tech mouse.

I’ve tried timings like this as well.. I don’t use a mouse clicker, I have a Corsair programmable keyboard. The question is, are you getting the expected DPS from this macro using those timings? 2 of us report much lower DPS numbers.

Old Fart

Bacrdimike1
    Scout

Just wanted to thank Pharmacist for the macro. It does work 🙂

Marcus Olsen
    Grunt

I have a question if someone can answer that… when i have killed a target… and clicking the macro i starting to attack another target thats kinda anoying in m+ for example how can i fix that ?

vannhellsing1
    Grunt

remove from macro /targetenemy [noharm][dead]

ipw133
    First Sergeant

I have a question if someone can answer that… when i have killed a target… and clicking the macro i starting to attack another target that’s kinda annoying in m+ for example how can i fix that ?

I agree with vannhellsing1. But you will then need to click on your next target. It’s not an issue when you press macro activation manually, but when you use ‘repeat auto key press’. You may also need to press Esc because auto shot also automatically fires, which a bloody annoying.

Ipw133

Viewing 10 posts - 391 through 400 (of 421 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.