Brewmaster Macro Cym is Using Through Beta

Home/Classes/Monks/Brewmaster/8.0.x/Brewmaster Macro Cym is Using Through Beta

Forums Forums Classes Monks Brewmaster 8.0.x Brewmaster Macro Cym is Using Through Beta

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

So i am not inventing the wheel on this one. It’s been used before and it’s been working for me amazingly well.
    I did change if from being BoC based to HT with the new changes.

It will work with Bob and Weave or Healing Elixir but that’s mainly because those are manual. It will handle ISB but not Purify. There is no need to worry about ISB overlap as it’s cumulative and adding a new one will increase the timer but not the effectiveness. If you know how to handle Black Ox Brew properly then this is not a massive issue.

I also use this fast now at 100 instead of 8ms *gasp shock horror*

dStKcaWsLuERk02ivmtLeZgiEmj3Ku1ViLBRsDyO2jG9kTBfTFixwvddXVfAGkHAOQOgmOHduDqLO6EkvCmIJRuQfsjwQsLwmL0Yv4Hkj9urldvpNIjQuLPIstwPKPt1fvI40uQNjW1vjBujkBvjsBwPQ2UsqttPWSe0NbkFxjW4qQXsQuJwPOVQeYjbsNLujxdjNxf8ALuDxvKVHIRu2cinTS7sw0Q6sFb4LTjlgKF6MMcpq4CP5E)(4lq8cintWFfO7vaUo0n1JvJ4s)HXoonLTaszlG0utHnockCHtfuaEtnf24iiNqrXdkqqtnf24i4rv82k2pHGIqj0sb2OPMcBCeueDO3GPaun1uyJJGIqry4fqNMAkSXn)2x)u9iicoEZ77OI3wXocIGcHWqtcrqHqyOjHiOWfovqickecdnjebfcHHMeIGcx4ubfGPPMcBCZV91pvpcIGJ38(oQ4TvSJGiOqim0KqeuiegAsickCHtfeIGcHWqtcrqHqyOjHiOWfovqZvIrWxX(22BY08C046XQrSS1BYoSNR)Uulnx7pS7dYJnFzlG0utHnockCHtfuaEtnf24i4rv82k2pHGIqj0s9MSd756VZRLMR9hopEJPSfqAQ54byV)Z)(acECg3epUpDCRhV1P6nxnEBf71sZZJxpwnILTastnf24iOiube66nt)bFzxtLBhNnppSJdB)q96nx(LVzC0u32tWwW1It81yF8eSMGQIZMn1JNxyqaD6)yH)0TJZAPE9waBREWCYM
    Talents 1231221

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.06.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Ironskin Brew

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Breath of Fire, Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm, Rushing Jade Wind, Keg Smash, Expel Harm

KeyRelease: Keg Smash, Breath of Fire

Talents are: 1231221

Press:
    /targetenemy [noharm][dead]

Loop/Pre Macro:
    7 – /cast Ironskin Brew

Body:
    /cast Keg Smash
    /cast Blackout Strike
    /cast [combat] Breath of Fire
    /cast Rushing Jade Wind
    /cast Expel Harm
    /castsequence reset=combat Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Keg Smash, Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Keg Smash
    /castsequence reset=combat Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Keg Smash, Tiger Palm, Tiger Palm, Keg Smash

Key Release:
    /cast Keg Smash
    /cast [combat] Breath of Fire

Liwu
    Grunt

Great Macro, using it with chest and shoulders legendaries at 8ms is great, no problem keeping all aggro and topping meters with only 205 ilvl!

DirtForSale
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

I have made a stealth edit to this as i now run it at 100-150ms instead of 8. As such i have lowered the loop limit from 120 down to 7 and allow overlap of brews.

Other than that it remains untouched.

Myrnason
    Grunt

Is this tested in Mythic in Bfa? Does it work fine?

DirtForSale
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

The macro works exceptionally well.
    For mythic nothing changes but you will need to look out for and use Fortifying brew more both as defensive and emergency purify, which should be done anyway and also Zen Med for those incoming large 1 shot blows.

If you want numbers however, then take it out for a spin.

shaolin
    Grunt

Just want to thank you for this macro. It is perfect 😀

Begriff
    Grunt

I’ve been using it so far and it’s been great. I’ll be pushing through Mythic Dungeons within the next few days.

Myrnason
    Grunt

Cym are you using this in m+ too?

DirtForSale
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

I am using this everywhere until i get more comfortable or geared then i might change talents. Hwoever this will also cover Blackout combo.

It’s been my go to from 7.x

BiOniC
    Grunt

Just imported your macro.. everything looks fine but at the start it hits Ironskin Brew, waits until there is 1 second left (because of the loop timer), then hits it again, and again, and again using up all the charges. I’m guessing it should be staggered between uses because it leaves me with no charges for purify and is being used at the max buff time, wasting it. Any help?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.