Castsequence issues with target modifiers

Hi guys,

I am trying to get a castsequence working so that it will do the following in this order:

1. If I am targeting someone then cast the spell sequence
  2. But if I have a focus that has a target (eg tank) I want to target that and cast my spell sequence. I thought I could write something like:

/castsequence [@target][@focustarget,harm,nodead] reset=target Purge the Wicked, Smite, Smite, Smite

The issue I have here is that when I paste this into GSE 2 and hit save it does weird stuff to the macro. When I edit the macro again I get the following:

/castsequence [@target] [@focustarget, harm, reset=target Purge the Wicked, Smite, Smite, Smite

As you can see nodead] is removed making the macro syntax incorrect.

If there is something inherently wrong with my initial syntax then please let me know. But I would have thought GSE 2 would keep what I typed. There is no problem using /cast with the target modifier, just castsequence.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the troll… try this [@focustarget,harm,nodead] don’t include the first part [@target] I don’t think @target works yet @player and @cursor work.

Hope this helps.

@Utha which version of GSE are you using? There was an issue that was fixed in 2.0.14 to prevent this kind of occurance.

Hi TimothyLuke,

I think you were right, I’m not near my PC right now but when I installed the newer version, the issue went away. Apologies for not getting back to this thread sooner. Thanks for the responses.

Regards

David.