Combat Rogue PvP Macro 6.2.4

Hey guys I been following a lot of you and seeing some of your macros for long time, Thank you for your hard work and time putting into these macros. I was wondering if there is any new and good PvP Macro for Combat rogue update. I haven’t seen none in awhile. Thanks again cheers and Happy Hunting!

Since the Legion pre-patch is close, it would be a wayste of time for the writers to come with current build sequences and macros.

As for you Nation, the Outlaw spec will be comming soon!
Hold on.

Cheers

Thanks Tim for the Info and the response I be looking forward to the legion Macros :slight_smile:

Combat is tricky to work in PVP because there are a lot more moving parts to track than something like, say, Assassination. For combat to work in PVP you have to track the following:

1. Revealing Strike must be up at all times, but not spammed so much that it drains energy.
  2. Slice and Dice should be kept up as much as possible.
  3. Recuperate should be rolling on you, especially during moments where you are operating outside of evasion.

I have tried very hard to incorporate all of this… however unfortunately my approach will require manual upkeep of SND / RECUPERATE. I find the WeakAuras and Nug Combo Points addons to be very helpful.

That said… the following two GnomeSequencer macros work pretty well. They keep your Revealing Strikes up on a nearly perfect basis by stacking the refresh behind two shivs. The shivs help with survivability when you take the Leeching Poison talent.

Hope this helps.

COMBAT ROGUE CP GENERATOR

Sequences['CROGPVPST'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/cast [nocombat,stance:0] Stealth
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    ]],
    '/castsequence reset=combat/target Revealing Strike, null',
    '/castsequence reset=combat/target Shiv, Shiv, Revealing Strike',
    '/cast Sinister Strike',
    PostMacro = [[
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    ]],
}

COMBAT ROGUE FINISHER MACRO (Death from Above talent strongly encouraged)

Sequences['CROGPVPF'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/cast [nocombat,stance:0] Stealth
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    ]],
    '/cast Kidney Shot',
    '/cast Death from Above',
    '/cast Eviscerate',
    PostMacro = [[
/cast [combat] Adrenaline Rush
/use [combat] 14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    ]],
}

thanks dean I will give it a go and see what it does thanks for the comment back :slight_smile: