Holy Paladin - Created with PvP in mind, works well in PvE

last update: November 24, 2018: moved Holy Avenger and Avenging Crusader from keypress to sequence

The macro is up into 3 separate pieces, 1 for sustain and 2 for burst (one with Holy Avenger and the other with Avenging Crusader) with the sustain having AoE healing built in with automatic use of Light of Dawn; beacons must be cast manually, but that is the way I like to roll.

I have each setup on my bar and use Razer Synapse to macro a repeater to the number keys associated with the macro (30ms step time).

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!

SUSTAIN
dCZKcaWsuQElrABkiZgQUPI4xc8nO0ovP9c2Ti7xIHHs(Tsduv1qvvmyHgUGoOcLttWXuLJRiTqsPSufixgz5s6WO6PqwgLEovtuHyQuyYQy6s9yrDvfOEgrDDuSrsPARkaBwb12HIpRqAwKmns1TPOrQa6CeIrROgpP4KOuULcvxJqDEvLwhPK7seJJqA4bgW9bO34d8Z4ObJmgJTlCTGbGm44uQDa9KFpz7dqJqdZzWB4(aekKYSncChsmGgJPN3kGm2qbE97p7c41D0rb0eEUUdGQUWMCWaUpWaUpafK5E70ugkLPs0IvmwSYQsuwSSiIHRfqbzU3onLHszQeL(BUmoTyOQI0i4TRMj8qvApe)iPeTS0XkRkrllDSYWvgqbzU3onLHszQeL(BUmoTyOQI0i4TRMj8qvApe)iPeTS0XkRkrllDSYWvhqbzU3LO0FZLXPfdvvKgbVD1mHhQs7H4hjLOOwz7qWvmGcYCVlrrfBTwaXo9DqeoXDcmGgqOMc1otk3cBcqiAkdLAbooGyN((PsUdgW9bOGm37s0(0TSSW1cOGm37suQ5E0YNfgUv)MlJtlgQQincE7QzcpuL2dXpskXNiIORlkCLbuqM7Djk1CpAL7kU63CzCAXqvfPrWBxnt4HQ0Ei(rsj(yPRdxDafK5ExIsn3JwC8w9BUmoTyOQI0i4TRMj8qvApe)iPeFSSwOb0NknHNRlyanG(SEpHNRlyan0qdOj8edhNTutvmuQf2eOnOHga1-HP-SUSTAIN
Talents 1311321

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Blessing of Sacrifice, Blessing of Freedom, Blessing of Protection, Rule of Law

Main Sequence: Holy Light, Holy Shock, Light of Dawn, Judgment, Crusader Strike

BURST, Holy Avenger
dOZdcaWsqYBfv2MqQzcIMTGBke)cL6BuQogj2js2RQDtQ9t0pjP0WiP43snqkQHsPmyunCq1bPixg6WeookSqHKLcs9yQA5I8qssEQsldHEoWePqMkIMmcMUKpJsUkjHNrjUUI2ijvTvssTzkuBhfDAKAwkmnsI(ojvgPqDoqy0uX4fvDskWTOKUMOCEQ0TbLUlO41uqFLtEkLVeTgBZAuQa6L0kLAnPkRXMofXt(LueqDb(QyrrXcrLVgHglMH6ukFnnlNo9LSHtlsUMHIoKAwS(UWrVbgDQOZ(gr4tTQXeGU1GtEkLtEkLVS9cqbqgtu7rjpUdUsUjMOMfMgso0Zak5TXsoKc1DkIFz7fGcGmMO2Jsor7z2TdXqYZSKbr2PS8LTxakaYyIApk55mdBpbyZetdmpnOadhmaFOBcOGamsEChCL81P9goK84o4k5qsZYPoLk)Y2laLKNZmS9eGntmnW80GcmCWa8HUjGccWi5kqyptnNk7lBVauaKXe1EuYZzg2EcWMjMgyEAqbgoya(q3eqbbyK84o4k5Rt7nCi5XDWvYHKMLt9fk0fAmGcaEYxF3cHR(P2x0T(7ImMOUOfHV2Aqfr4t9jF91wcJi8P(KV(cf6AlHaWjF9613ic9uemqxyIjQl6w)OE96ha2-HP-BURST-NOAC-HA
Talents 1311321

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Main Sequence: Judgment, Hammer of the Righteous, Flash of Light

BURST, Avenging Crusader
dGd(baWsQO3QkABKeZgvUjP0VqQ(gfTtKSxLDt0(f5NKGggG(nkdKkmusLblQHRQ6GQkogchMWXbyHKuwkjvxgA5c9qKs9uqltWZLAIKctfrtgitxLhtPRsc8mjDDj2ijKTsc1Mrkz7uOPrLMfv9zsuNgvnsssJtvPrtbJxvYjjrUfPQRbuNxv4CKIUTQu3fP4rmYrrmyvVQ60RMcuhsQ)dT1tPqv)mQWihKuWHYRhKOsqudedQbslrH7gfXGFkNbwCqs2pVi(WHtEUitzLhe(JwL0yuQaEqTcBKPym28mzpYrrmYrrmiDROVgbuqPft5kX3VU(uoq4gaggvyq6wrFncOGslMYbtWMMvFkxbx1e8OQds3k6RrafuAXu(PJ3SsJmJy0JV47R9gqUFVKbcfGOjLdaDnR(uoa01Sok3bPBf91iGckTyk)0XBwPrMrm6Xx891Edi3VxYaHcq0KYFd1Gk(uMqttWahf4bPBf91iGckTyk)0XBwPrMrm6Xx891Edi3VxYaHcq0KYbGUMvFkha6Awh0j(qDKdfnoYDdcp8xrfP94zYbHiGckpEb3GoXh6Iy3JC3G6IOwHnYg5Ub1X6tRWgzJC3UDdQvilcoLKhgnIYJNjNA72Tb3-HP-BURST-AC-NOHA
Talents 1311321

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.03.

Macro Version 1

Main Sequence: Judgment, Flash of Light, Holy Shock, Rule of Law, Holy Light, Avenging Wrath, Crusader Strike

Some quick feedback: keeping Avenging Wrath and Holy Avenger in the key press sections jammed those two macros for me. I had to move those abilities down into the main body of the macro to get them to work. Not sure how they’ve been for you.

Hey, just fired it up again - this isn’t a problem I noticed yesterday, it was working really well, although after a complete PC reboot and logging into the game I experienced the jam too… changed the above macro to reflect the correction to the issue you found. Thank you very much :slight_smile:

A+ Man macro kicks A** in pvp.

How would you recommend running these during PvP, Macro Newb? Such as, what order of use do you go by? Any advice? Thank you. :slight_smile:

How would you recommend running these during PvP, Macro Newb? Such as, what order of use do you go by? Any advice? Thank you. ?

I haven’t imported the macros, but from what I’m seeing in the preview boxes, I’d use them like this:
SUSTAIN MACRO - Basically, your filler. When someone isn’t being focused or there isn’t a lot of damage happening that your aoe heals can’t handle, you use this macro.
BURST, Holy Avenger - Use this as your single target heal if you or a teammate is being focused. It will use your Holy Avenger CD.
BURST, Avenging Crusader Exactly as the other burst macro, but it will use your Avenging Crusader CD. Don’t overlap these. There’s no point in wasting both of your cds. Wait until the buff from one burst macro falls off before using the other burst macro.

Hello all, thanks for the feedback!

Joe King hit the nail on the head… there really isn’t anything I can add that will increase the value of the information he posted.

As Joe eluded too, use them in the order that they are posted… well, you can swap the order of the burst macros however you like, but don’t use them at the same time.

Thank you, Davey and Joe; I appreciate it. I’ve been using basically Holy Light (basically a sustain macro), along with a Flash of Light (burst macro) and a DPS macro mainly. Been trying to branch out into other Holy macros for PvP.

Davey, just a quick note, imported the new versions, found that I believe what should be Crusader Strike imports as Hammer of the Righteous for some reason. I take it you meant to have a castsequence of Judgment and Crusader Strike?

Ah, thx, you’re right - I have fixed it!