Dark Kitty-All Talents

Edit 06/06/18*
This will likely be my last post in this thread. The macro as it stands right now needs alot of re-tooling and there’s no point with BFA on the horizon. I will make a new macro for BFA and begin a thread for that but for now The Scratch and Claw macro by: Spinnaker performs much better (I’ll provide a link below). For the super lazy ones out there I have taken his Scratch macro and included a castsequence for Rip and Ferocious Bite. It’s not perfect as there is no way to know when it has max combo points to spend but its close and works for routine stuff, just not top end. If your interested PM me and I’ll get you waht I have as I am undecided if I will post it here or not. I don’t want to hijack his thread nor do I really want to post a direct copy of his macro in my thread that I’ve just added a couple of lines.

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/new-2-button-brutal-slash-macros-scratch-and-claw/

Edit 12/13/17- I have reworked the 1 button portion (version 1) and I am much happier with it now. I have also cleared up a few things that people have mentioned. You will need to copy/paste your previously edited lines into the new version (The spenders and heal buttons that I describe below).

There are 2 parts (versions) to this macro

version 1 is intended to be a spam 1 button macro (not top performance but enough to get you by without having to work at it). I have recently edited the macro and I am much more pleased with the one button performance.

Version 2 is intended for the less casual user looking to achv. upper end results, but requires that the user fires the CP spenders manually either by use of the correct modifier or by manually pressing the spender macros that I will have you create later in this post. Please note that the Spenders are a sequence macro that include a fresh application of Rake, you need to watch your buffs and decide if you need to reapply Rake. If you do Hold the modifier long enough for it to apply Rake as well Or if manually pressing double tap the key.

By default the version 1 is selected for all scenarios. if you would like to use version 2 you will need to change it in the configuration Tab of /gs.

I’m working on a WeakAuras string to let you know when you should use which spender and when to apply new stacks of Rake but I do not have it at the time of this post.

There are certain complexities that you may not have seen in other macros and I will do my best to explain them. There will be setup instruction listed just prior to the macro and you must follow these setup instructions in order for the macro to function the way that I intend. You will get very poor results if you just copy/paste the macro without reading the instructions.

I would very much appreciate user feedback, but when doing so I ask that you provide me with enough information to make use of the feedback. So I need to know things like:

What Talents are you using?
What level are you?
What is your item level?
What Gear are you using (Trinkets Legos)?
What is the problem?
Where were you when the problem occurred?
In a group or solo?
Do you use a program like AHK or Synapse to spam the macro?
Or do you manually press?

IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS YOU MUST READ THIS AND FOLLOW THE STEPS OR THIS MACRO WILL NOT WORK!!!
you will need to open the ingame macro editor and create 4 macros as follows:

1. Create a Macro Named “SRspender”
#showtooltip Ferocious Bite
/castsequence reset=1 Savage Roar, Rake, null
  1. Create a Macro Named “RIPspender”
#showtooltip Rip
/castsequence reset=1 Rip, Rake, null
  1. Create a Macro Named “FBspender”
#showtooltip Ferocious Bite
/castsequence reset=1 Ferocious Bite, Rake, null
  1. Create a Macro Named “RGheal”
/console autounshift 0
/cast Regrowth
/console autounshift 1

Place the 4 macros on your bars. If you want the option to manually press this macro and you are planning to use the advance version#2 I’d suggest placing these macros on buttons that are convenient for you to press. Once you have them where you want them type the following:
/fstack
and hover over the buttons that you have placed the 3 spender macros and the one heal macro on. Make a note of the “Frame Name” of each button that the macro resides on (this will work with any standard UI or bar addon).

Type /fstack again to get back to normal.

Once you have these names you will need to edit the DarkKitty Macro to reflect these loacations as follows:
Within the DarkKitty macro you will notice lines that look like this:

"--ATTENTION!!!! You must edit the next line so that each <Replace Me> is replaced with the button that Corresponds to the correct Combopoint Spender macro button and remove the --",
"--/click [mod:shift] <REPLACEME with SRspender>;[mod:alt] <REPLACEME with RIPspender>;[mod:ctrl] <REPLACEME with FBspender>",

or

"--ATTENTION!!!! You must edit the next line so that the <Replace Me> is replaced with the button that your Regrowth macro resides on, and remove the --",
"--/click [nomod,talent:7/2] <REPLACEME with RGheal>",

There are a total of 6 lines (10 individual things) that you must edit

As an example of what it should look like when you are done (assuming the standard Blizzard UI and that I have placed my 4 ingame macros as follows"

SRspender on button 2
RIPSpender on button 3
FBspender on button 4
RGheal on button 5

Example 1 becomes:

"--ATTENTION!!!! You must edit the next line so that each <Replace Me> is replaced with the button that Corresponds to the correct Combopoint Spender macro button and remove the --",
"/click [mod:shift] ActionButton2;[mod:alt] ActionButton3;[mod:ctrl] ActionButton4",

and example 2 becomes:

"--ATTENTION!!!! You must edit the next line so that the <Replace Me> is replaced with the button that your Regrowth macro resides on, and remove the --",
"/click [nomod,talent:7/2] ActionButton5",

If you are confused by this please message me and I will help sort it out or make it clearer, I also plan on making a video to demonstrate this.

With all of that being said, Here is the Macro.

Sequences['DarkKitty2'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Darkmanz",
  SpecID=103,
  Talents = "any",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
"--Combo point Spenders, Modifiers",
	"--/click [mod:shift] <REPLACEME>;[mod:alt] <REPLACEME>;[mod:ctrl] <REPLACEME>",
"--General stuff",
        "/cast [noform:2] Cat Form",
	"--If you do not want the macro to immediately target and attack the next target then remove the next line (this can be problematic in dungeon groups if you are not careful)",
        "/targetenemy [nogroup, noharm] [nogroup, dead]",
	"--If you do not like for the macro to stealth constantly then remove the next line",
        "/cast [group,nocombat,nostealth] Prowl",
	"--Cooldowns Feel free to remove any CD that you want to control yourself from this list",
        "/cast [talent:5/2,combat] Incarnation: King of the Jungle",
        "/cast [notalent:5/2,combat] Berserk",
        "/cast [combat] Tiger's Fury",
	"--Troll Racial (Can be changed to any Racial)",
        "/cast [combat] Berserking",
        "/cast [combat,talent:7/3] Elune's Guidance",
	"--This is insanely hard to control at times (It leaps around like a crackhead) If you do not like this you may remove the next line.",
        "/cast [talent:2/3] Wild Charge",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
"--Opening Sequence",
        "/castsequence [nomod,notalent:1/3] reset=target  Rake, null",
        "/castsequence [nomod,talent:1/3] reset=target  Rake, Moonfire, null",
        "/castsequence [nomod,talent:6/3] reset=target  Savage Roar, null",
        "/cast [nomod,combat] Ashamane's Frenzy",
        "/castsequence [nomod,notalent:6/3] reset=target  Rip, null",
"--Main Rotation",
		"/castsequence [notalent:6/2,nomod,combat] Thrash,Rake",
        "/castsequence [talent:6/2,nomod,combat] Thrash,Brutal Slash",
        "/cast [nomod,talent:1/3] Moonfire",
		"/castsequence [talent:6/2,nomod,combat] Rake,Brutal Slash",
        "/cast [nomod,notalent:6/2,combat] Shred",
		"/cast [nomod,combat] Shred",
	"--/click [mod:alt/ctrl,talent:7/2] <REPLACEME>",
        "/cast [talent:6/1,combat] Ferocious Bite",
        "/castsequence [talent:6/2,combat] reset=combat  Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Rip",
        "/castsequence [talent:6/3,combat] reset=combat  Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar",
"--PVP Stuff",
        "/castsequence [nomod,honortalent:6/3] reset=target  Rip and Tear, null",
        "/cast [nomod,honortalent:3/3] Thorns",
        "/cast [honortalent:5/2] Enraged Maim",
"--Self Heal (Renewal if talented)",
        "/cast [talent:2/1,combat,nomod] Renewal",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
"--Self Heal (Regrowth spam to use OoC procs without Bloodtalons talent)",
	"--/click [nomod,notalent:7/2] <REPLACEME>",
        "/cast [talent:6/2,combat] Brutal Slash",
      },
    },
    [2] = {
     Combat=true,
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      KeyPress={
	"--/click [mod:shift] <REPLACEME>;[mod:alt] <REPLACEME>;[mod:ctrl] <REPLACEME>",
"--General stuff",
	"--If you do not want the macro to immediately target and attack the next target then remove the next line (this can be problematic in dungeon groups if you are not careful)",
	"--If you do not like for the macro to stealth constantly then remove the next line",
"--Cooldowns Feel free to remove any CD that you want to control yourself from this list",
	"--This is insanely hard to control at times (It leaps around like a crackhead) If you do not like this you may remove the next line.",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
"--PVP Stuff",
"--Opening Sequence",
	"--This also applies a Fresh Rake at each new target swap",
        "/castsequence [nomod] reset=target  Rake, null",
        "/castsequence [talent:6/3] reset=combat  Savage Roar, null",
"--Modifiers",
"--Combo point Builder (Main Rotation)",
"--PVP Talent",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
		"/cast [combat] Ashamane's Frenzy",
      },
    },
  },
}
Changelog:
10/28/17-Changed some conditionals for Regrowth so that it should use Regrowth as Intended
12/13/17-Rewrote version 1 of the macro to improve performance
12/13/17-Exchanged Berserk and Berserking as they were swapped incorrectly
12/13/17-Changed the autostealth to work when Incarnation talent is taken and you are in a group, without incarn talent taken it will always stealth you out of combat.
12/17/17-Added a Brutal Slash line to the Keyrelease section to force more BS on CD and to build up some DPS from the 12/13/17 edit
12/23/17-Modified a couple of conditionals that was causing the rgHeal macro (Regrowth) to not be used as intended) Specifically lines 49,64,104, and 121 changed

This is DarkKitty1 Users have asked me to put it back up as some are experiencing better results.

Sequences['DarkKitty'] = {
  Author="Darkmanz",
  SpecID=103,
  Talents = "any",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      KeyPress={
"--General stuff",
        "/cast [notalent:5/2,nocombat,nostealth] Prowl",
        "/cast [notalent:5/2,combat] Berserking",
        "/cast [combat] Berserk",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
"--Opening Sequence",
"--Main Rotation",
        "/cast [nomod,combat] Thrash",
        "/castsequence [nomod,notalent:6/2,combat] Shred, Rake",
        "/cast [nomod,talent:6/2,combat] Brutal Slash",
        "/castsequence [nomod,talent:6/2,combat] Brutal Slash, Rake",
        "/castsequence [talent:6/2,combat] reset=combat  Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Rip",
        "/castsequence [talent:6/3,combat] reset=combat  Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Savage Roar",
        "/cast [nomod] Rake",
"--PVP Stuff",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
    [2] = {
     Combat=true,
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      KeyPress={
"--General stuff",
        "/cast [notalent:5/2,nocombat,nostealth] Prowl",
        "/cast [notalent:5/2,combat] Berserking",
        "/cast [combat] Berserk",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
"--PVP Stuff",
"--Opening Sequence",
"--Modifiers",
        "/cast [nomod,combat] Thrash",
        "/cast [nomod,talent:6/2,combat] Brutal Slash",
"--PVP Talent",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

For you Standard Blizz UI, Bartender 4 and ElvUI users out there I have taken the liberty of editing in the macro commands for you assuming
Main Macro is on: Bar1 Button1
FBspender macro is on: Button2
RIPspender macro is on: Button3
SRspender macro is on: Button4
RGheal macro is on: Button5

If you wish for them to be on different buttons replace the Button number with yours

Standard Blizz UI

Sequences['DarkKittyBlizzUI'] = {
  Author="Darkmanz",
  SpecID=103,
  Talents = "any",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      KeyPress={
		"/click [mod:shift] ActionButton4;[mod:alt] ActionButton3;[mod:ctrl] ActionButton2",
"--General stuff",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
"--Opening Sequence",
"--Main Rotation",
		"/click [mod:alt/ctrl,talent:7/2] ActionButton5",
"--PVP Stuff",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
		"/click [nomod,notalent:7/2] ActionButton5",
      },
    },
    [2] = {
     Combat=true,
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      KeyPress={
		"/click [mod:shift] ActionButton4;[mod:alt] ActionButton3;[mod:ctrl] ActionButton2",
"--General stuff",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
"--PVP Stuff",
"--Opening Sequence",
"--Modifiers",
		"/click [mod:alt/ctrl,talent:7/2] ActionButton5",
"--PVP Talent",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
		"/click [nomod,notalent:7/2] ActionButton5",
      },
    },
  },
}

Bartender 4:

Sequences['DarkKittyBT4UI'] = {
  Author="Darkmanz",
  SpecID=103,
  Talents = "any",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      KeyPress={
		"/click [mod:shift] BT4Button4;[mod:alt] BT4Button3;[mod:ctrl] BT4Button2",
"--General stuff",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
"--Opening Sequence",
"--Main Rotation",
		"/click [mod:alt/ctrl,talent:7/2] BT4Button5",
"--PVP Stuff",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
		"/click [nomod,notalent:7/2] BT4Button5",
      },
    },
    [2] = {
     Combat=true,
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      KeyPress={
		"/click [mod:shift] BT4Button4;[mod:alt] BT4Button3;[mod:ctrl] BT4Button2",
"--General stuff",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
"--PVP Stuff",
"--Opening Sequence",
"--Modifiers",
		"/click [mod:alt/ctrl,talent:7/2] BT4Button5",
"--PVP Talent",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
		"/click [nomod,notalent:7/2] BT4Button5",
      },
    },
  },
}

ElvUI:

Sequences['DarkKittyElvUI'] = {
  Author="Darkmanz",
  SpecID=103,
  Talents = "any",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      KeyPress={
		"/click [mod:shift] ElvUI_Bar1Button4;[mod:alt] ElvUI_Bar1Button3;[mod:ctrl] ElvUI_Bar1Button2",
"--General stuff",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
"--Opening Sequence",
"--Main Rotation",
		"/click [mod:alt/ctrl,talent:7/2] ElvUI_Bar1Button5",
"--PVP Stuff",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
		"/click [nomod,notalent:7/2] ElvUI_Bar1Button5",
      },
    },
    [2] = {
     Combat=true,
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      KeyPress={
		"/click [mod:shift] ElvUI_Bar1Button4;[mod:alt] ElvUI_Bar1Button3;[mod:ctrl] ElvUI_Bar1Button2",
"--General stuff",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
"--PVP Stuff",
"--Opening Sequence",
"--Modifiers",
		"/click [mod:alt/ctrl,talent:7/2] ElvUI_Bar1Button5",
"--PVP Talent",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
		"/click [nomod,notalent:7/2] ElvUI_Bar1Button5",
      },
    },
  },
}

have tested this and seems to be working well but i’m only ilvl 850 on my druid.

Wanna test this when I have better gear :slight_smile:

Good Job

An apology but you could create a step by step video of how to import this macro or standardize so that practically only the blizzard macros with a name that you design and so in the macro this with this not to be fixing one by one

[quote quote=54956]An apology but you could create a step by step video of how to import this macro or standardize so that practically only the blizzard macros with a name that you design and so in the macro this with this not to be fixing one by one
[/quote]

It’s on a long list of things to do, but yes I understand that I need to do something here to make this easier/clearer for users.

Haven’t had the chance to test this macro yet. But looks very interesting. My question is the spender macros. Above you say that I can fire them manually. So does that mean that I don’t have to perform the /fstack function if I just want to push the button myself? And if I do choose that method does that also mean I do not have to have them in the macro body? Or do I still need to add them to the macro for the macro to function?

[quote quote=54967]Haven’t had the chance to test this macro yet. But looks very interesting. My question is the spender macros. Above you say that I can fire them manually. So does that mean that I don’t have to perform the /fstack function if I just want to push the button myself? And if I do choose that method does that also mean I do not have to have them in the macro body? Or do I still need to add them to the macro for the macro to function?
[/quote]

If you press them manually you do not need to do the /Fstack function for the 3 spender macros (you could also remove the Regrowth lines from the main macro and press that manually as well and avoid the calls to the 4 macros alltogether. Technically the spenders do not need to be in version 1 at all (but since I have been having to help it along on longer fights I have them in there on modifiers. Version 2 is where they must be used (unless you just press them manually, but remember that Rake is in these sequence "spender macros so you will need to double tap them when you need to refresh Rake)

10/18/17

Pushed an update to address some issues with Regrowth.

1st. Nice routine m8. Going to try them out. (Mostly playing guardian when I on my druid, but the ther specs are also fun.)

FYI. And I hope I can help some with this.
I had to change “honortalent” to “pvptalent” to get rid of this error: “Unknown macro option: honortalent”

I’m an oldtimer and change spells a lot… plus I’m lazy. :wink:
So for all cast spells I use "/castsequence [nochanneling,…] for everything. (Also for single cast lines, "/cast […])

I also added (Artifact) to the containing lines, so it’s now Ashamane’s Frenzy(Artifact)

I know, perhaps it doesn’t make much difference, but I use it on All my chars to indicate the artifact weapon spells.
Example:

KeyRelease={
    "/castsequence [nochanneling,combat] Ashamane's Frenzy(Artifact)",
    --"Self Heal (Regrowth spam to use OoC procs without Bloodtalons talent)",
    "/click [nomod,talent:7/2] CT_BarModActionButton33",
   },

Hi Darkonius,

I always look forward to your druid macro and hopefully you will come out with a video soon. I got lost on how to import those strings you mentioned above.

@Darkonius
I just want to say big thanks for the macros. This is simply pure perfection. If you dont want/cant go that deep to implement other four macros , like me, just use it on its own .It would imensely help you to understand how feral druid works and understand feral class mechanic.
Same for your Guardian and Balance macros. Keep up the good work!

This may be a stupid one… but what talents do you prefer for the best output for a leveling druid? 100+?

[quote quote=55187]This may be a stupid one… but what talents do you prefer for the best output for a leveling druid? 100+?
[/quote]
I’d probably do something like 1331321 for leveling.

Question is it possible to place the regrowth in the same macro as a spender? So that you cast regrowth first then the spender. And remove the cast of regrowth from the main macro?

Example; Cast Regrowth then cast Furious Bite?

I’m getting a error every time I import it, have tried different steps and replaced things in the original macro, but not really sure what I’m doing wrong?

Anyway you could lend some assistance? @Darkonius

[quote quote=55282]Question is it possible to place the regrowth in the same macro as a spender? So that you cast regrowth first then the spender. And remove the cast of regrowth from the main macro?
Example; Cast Regrowth then cast Furious Bite?
[/quote]
If you attempt to put Regrowth in the same /cast or /castsequence line it will pull you out of cat form and hard cast Regrowths when you don’t have PS procs.

[quote quote=55301]I’m getting a error every time I import it, have tried different steps and replaced things in the original macro, but not really sure what I’m doing wrong?
Anyway you could lend some assistance? @darkonius
[/quote]
What Web Browser are you using? There have been reported issues of certain browsers replacing the " with illegal characters in GSE. I know that Chrome imports correctly, not sure about others. If you are still having issues the easiest way to get a hold of me is via Discord.

[quote quote=55319]

Question is it possible to place the regrowth in the same macro as a spender? So that you cast regrowth first then the spender. And remove the cast of regrowth from the main macro? Example; Cast Regrowth then cast Furious Bite?

If you attempt to put Regrowth

in the same /cast or /castsequence line it will pull you out of cat form and hard cast Regrowths when you don’t have PS procs.
[/quote]

I tried several different ways to make it work and failed. I am trying to find a way that uses less key strokes or modifiers. That will cast regrowth prior to the spenders for max dps. Still playing with my Razer to set up a button that will cast regrowth and the spender. Trying to fine tune for max dps. If you can think of something please post

I tried several different ways to make it work and failed. I am trying to find a way that uses less key strokes or modifiers. That will cast regrowth prior to the spenders for max dps. Still playing with my Razer to set up a button that will cast regrowth and the spender. Trying to fine tune for max dps. If you can think of something please post

Can’t be done without the form shift problems that I mentioned (among other things) or I would have it in my macro. The 2 things that you can do (but neither guarantee success is:

1. put the following code into the Key Release section of a macro
/console autounshift 0
/cast Regrowth
/console autounshift 1

This will force the macro to cast Regrowth every PS proc without breaking form, but you have 0 control over when it casts in terms of “just before a finisher” to take advantage of Bloodtalons.

1. You can do as I have done and make a separate ingame macro and then call that macro within the main macro with a /click <macro> but you cannot include that in a /castsequence and thus you cannot ensure that it will cast just prior to the finisher, unless you do as I have done and put it on a modifier or separate button.