Contribute

Dark Kitty-All Talents

Home/Classes/Druids/Feral/PvE/Dark Kitty-All Talents

Forums Forums Classes Druids Feral PvE Dark Kitty-All Talents

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    First Sergeant
    #54944 |

Ok I have been saying for awhile that I would get my Feral macro posted and RL stuff has had me distracted. I keep delaying its release because there are a couple of bugs that I would still like to work out, however I have come to the conclusion that it may be some time before I am able to sit down and work on it, so I am going to kick this out there with the understanding that I know there are a couple of things that are a bit wonky and that I am working on them.

There are 2 parts (versions) to this macro

version 1 is intended to be a spam 1 button macro (not top performance but enough to get you by without having to work at it). However this is where my issues reside that I am working on. It opens up nicely and plows through about 2 cycles of build CP and then spend (so Questing and stuff this thing flies) but around there it stops spending combo points as frequently as it should. Its not a true lockup as it continues to spam builders, it is just very slow to spend (I’m trying to sort why…) so on longer fights I find that I have to help it spend by either pressing the corresponding modifier or manually pressing the spender macro that you will create later. I know its a pain and I am working on a fix.

Version 2 is intended for the less casual user looking to achv. upper end results, but requires that the user fires the CP spenders manually either by use of the correct modifier or by manually pressing the spender macros that I will have you create later in this post. Please note that the Spenders are a sequence macro that include a fresh application of Rake, you need to watch your buffs and decide if you need to reapply Rake. If you do Hold the modifier long enough for it to apply Rake as well Or if manually pressing double tap the key.

By default the version 1 is selected for all scenarios. if you would like to use version 2 you will need to change it in the configuration Tab of /gs.

I’m working on a WeakAuras string to let you know when you should use which spender and when to apply new stacks of Rake but I do not have it at the time of this post.

There are certain complexities that you may not have seen in other macros and I will do my best to explain them. There will be setup instruction listed just prior to the macro and you must follow these setup instructions in order for the macro to function the way that I intend. You will get very poor results if you just copy/paste the macro without reading the instructions.

I would very much appreciate user feedback, but when doing so I ask that you provide me with enough information to make use of the feedback. So I need to know things like:

What Talents are you using?
    What level are you?
    What is your item level?
    What Gear are you using (Trinkets Legos)?
    What is the problem?
    Where were you when the problem occurred?
    In a group or solo?
    Do you use a program like AHK or Synapse to spam the macro?
    Or do you manually press?

IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS YOU MUST READ THIS AND FOLLOW THE STEPS OR THIS MACRO WILL NOT WORK!!!
    you will need to open the ingame macro editor and create 4 macros as follows:
    1. Create a Macro Named “SRspender”

2. Create a Macro Named “RIPspender”

3. Create a Macro Named “FBspender”

4. Create a Macro Named “RGheal”

Place the 4 macros on your bars. If you want the option to manually press this macro and you are planning to use the advance version#2 I’d suggest placing these macros on buttons that are convenient for you to press. Once you have them where you want them type the following:
    /fstack
    and hover over the buttons that you have placed the 3 spender macros and the one heal macro on. Make a note of the “Frame Name” of each button that the macro resides on (this will work with any standard UI or bar addon).

Type /fstack again to get back to normal.

Once you have these names you will need to edit the DarkKitty Macro to reflect these loacations as follows:
    Within the DarkKitty macro you will notice lines that look like this:

or

There are a total of 6 lines (10 individual things) that you must edit

As an example of what it should look like when you are done (assuming the standard Blizzard UI and that I have placed my 4 ingame macros as follows”

SRspender on button 2
    RIPSpender on button 3
    FBspender on button 4
    RGheal on button 5

Example 1 becomes:

and example 2 becomes:

If you are confused by this please message me and I will help sort it out or make it clearer, I also plan on making a video to demonstrate this.

With all of that being said, Here is the Macro.

Darkonius
    First Sergeant
    Darkonius
    First Sergeant
    Spoony
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

have tested this and seems to be working well but i’m only ilvl 850 on my druid.

Wanna test this when I have better gear 🙂

Good Job

Siegfried Galahad
    Grunt

An apology but you could create a step by step video of how to import this macro or standardize so that practically only the blizzard macros with a name that you design and so in the macro this with this not to be fixing one by one

Darkonius
    First Sergeant

An apology but you could create a step by step video of how to import this macro or standardize so that practically only the blizzard macros with a name that you design and so in the macro this with this not to be fixing one by one

It’s on a long list of things to do, but yes I understand that I need to do something here to make this easier/clearer for users.

Ghoste
    Sergeant

Haven’t had the chance to test this macro yet. But looks very interesting. My question is the spender macros. Above you say that I can fire them manually. So does that mean that I don’t have to perform the /fstack function if I just want to push the button myself? And if I do choose that method does that also mean I do not have to have them in the macro body? Or do I still need to add them to the macro for the macro to function?

Darkonius
    First Sergeant

Haven’t had the chance to test this macro yet. But looks very interesting. My question is the spender macros. Above you say that I can fire them manually. So does that mean that I don’t have to perform the /fstack function if I just want to push the button myself? And if I do choose that method does that also mean I do not have to have them in the macro body? Or do I still need to add them to the macro for the macro to function?

If you press them manually you do not need to do the /Fstack function for the 3 spender macros (you could also remove the Regrowth lines from the main macro and press that manually as well and avoid the calls to the 4 macros alltogether. Technically the spenders do not need to be in version 1 at all (but since I have been having to help it along on longer fights I have them in there on modifiers. Version 2 is where they must be used (unless you just press them manually, but remember that Rake is in these sequence “spender macros so you will need to double tap them when you need to refresh Rake)

Darkonius
    First Sergeant

10/18/17

Pushed an update to address some issues with Regrowth.

Dr.Mengede
    First Sergeant

1st. Nice routine m8. Going to try them out. (Mostly playing guardian when I on my druid, but the ther specs are also fun.)

FYI. And I hope I can help some with this.
    I had to change “honortalent” to “pvptalent” to get rid of this error: “Unknown macro option: honortalent”

I’m an oldtimer and change spells a lot… plus I’m lazy. 😉
    So for all cast spells I use “/castsequence [nochanneling,…] for everything. (Also for single cast lines, “/cast […])

I also added (Artifact) to the containing lines, so it’s now Ashamane’s Frenzy(Artifact)

I know, perhaps it doesn’t make much difference, but I use it on All my chars to indicate the artifact weapon spells.
    Example:

Am I addicted?
    Nah, ... 😉

FYI. peeps; 1ms=0,001sec., 1sec.=1.000ms
    (My macro-key repeat is set to 80ms=0,080 sec. and 70ms=0,070sec.)

¡.The Devil may care, but I Bloody don't.!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.