Forums Forums Classes Warlocks Demonology PvE Demonology Service

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    Warlord
    (Moderator)
    Exaria <Green Legs and Spam> of Perenolde -US Level 110 Draenei Death Knight

Recent Activity

On a Razer Synapse is that 0.80 does anyone know?

It’d be 0.08. But 0.8 should work fine. I try to time these to be great either spamming or manually tapping, as long as you do more than 1 per second.

Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

EDIT 1/10/17: 7.1.5 Patch Day has buffed us, only one minor change needed.
    Fight felfire with felfire. Turn demon on demon. This macro attempts to sunder your enemy via a sheer demonic onslaught.

This macro tries to hit the targets every Demonologist should be aiming for: Soul Shard generation for maximum Wild Imps uptime, DreadStalkers on CD, and plenty of Demonic Empowerment. Building on (read: shamelessly stealing) some of the other macros in this section, I have attempted to put together a cohesive, high performance macro that should successfully hit these targets more often than not, bringing some top-tier DPS along with it.
    Macro Notes This macro uses talent choices that are designed to work best in all situations. Other talents, such as Grimoire of Synergy for single target, or Implosion for AoE, have been passed over in favor for a more solid kit whatever you are doing. This means you might find better numbers by choosing these talents, but only in certain situations, and will experience an overall loss of DPS compared to my setup.
    I have also designed this macro to be spammed at 80ms, or manually tapped.
    If you find yourself low on health, hold ALT and spend a cycle Draining Life.
    Talents and Explanation Demonic Calling – Save your Shards for Hand of Gul’dan, this helps you do just that. Shadowy Inspiration can cut ramp up time off of a fight, but only Demonic Calling works in both ST and AoE situations, and is the superior DPS.
    Improved Dreadstalkers – Let’s face it, Demonology is not great for AoE. Implosion can make up for that, but it’s an AoE-only talent. Improved Dreadstalkers works for both ST and AoE and is the best choice.
    (Your Choice) – Choose what you prefer. Demonic Circle is my choice.
    Hand of Doom – It’s a little harder to justify this over Soul Harvest, which is a great cooldown if you need some extra burst. However, Hand of Doom is the fastest way to spread Doom to multiple targets, which makes it pair great with the Darkglare if you talent into that later. The reason why it’s here, though, is because removing the need to cast Doom ever again in a fight increases DPS by allowing for more casts of important DPS abilities. It’s also another ST and AoE talent.
    (Your Choice) – Choose what you prefer. Burning Rush is my choice.
    Grimoire of Service – Your Felguard might not do as much damage as a full time Doomguard might, but TWO Felguards blows it out of the water. You’re the Single Target king, own it with this talent. It can help with AoE as well, another demon to wrath with, so it plays well in both areas.
    Demonbolt – You have so many demons, why wouldn’t you go Demonbolt? The others should only be considered in very specific situations.
    Known Issues 1. Hand of Gul’dan has no cooldown, and as such will sometimes fire too early or too late in regards to shard generation. This is the single most contributing factor to DPS gain or loss. I will work on trying to even this out, but as it stands I can already bring you 20% to 30% better DPS over other macros. 2. Both macros (the AoE one more often) will sometimes get stuck repeating the same cast over and over. I have not yet determined why when other classes macro just fine. May be related to Secure Ability Toggle (below) being off.
    Numbers Giving my numbers, in most cases, is not helpful. You will have different gear, different Artifact talents, or different buffs. Instead, I sim my character and attempt to get my macros as close to “Expert” level numbers as possible, which should translate accurately for everyone. Right now, this macro is within 6% of “Expert” level sims (pre 7.1.5). However, in this patch the DPS gains are very noticeable.
    BONUS – ADDONS Advanced Interface Options (POSSIBLE DPS INCREASE) Users have reported that by installing this addon and unchecking the item “Secure Ability Toggle” you will see a DPS increase. Your mileage may vary.
    Weak AurasEnslave Demon Timer If you have Weak Auras and would like to have a handy timer for an enslaved demon, import this code.

MY OTHER MACROS Death Knight – Unholy Warlock – Affliction Warlock – Demonology

so you got gs working lol wtf 🙂

Profile photo of EnixLHQEnixLHQ
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Recent Activity

so you got gs working lol wtf 🙂

I removed the lines causing errors in the current build and am eagerly awaiting the brand new GSE2 being worked on right now.

I hate moving backwards, especially with addons. You get used to how the old one works and doesn’t work and accept it, instead of taking advantage of new features and controls. There may be growing pains, but hey, it’s free and improves your experience.

But I’m a computer engineer by day, so I guess that’s just ingrained into me.

Thomas Jakobsen
    Grunt

the update in curse client to 2.0 works perfectly btw 😉

Warlord
    (Moderator)

Recent Activity

the update in curse client to 2.0 works perfectly btw 😉

Beta, right? When I get home I’ll check it out. Good news is that my HP macros are up to date in the repository, so GSE 2 should have these very same macros properly formatted and ready to go.

Grunt

Single target and AOE have different talents, did you switch from synergy on the ST macro to service?

Profile photo of Joshua J. EdgellJoshua J. Edgell
    Grunt

I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I can not for the life of Me get this macro to import. Any ideas? I have GSE2.

Warlord
    (Moderator)

Recent Activity

Single target and AOE have different talents, did you switch from synergy on the ST macro to service?

Not intentional. Fixed.

Warlord
    (Moderator)

Recent Activity

Lars Jensen
    Grunt

When I try to import it with GSE2.0, nothing happens. I do the usual, press import, paste the thing, import, close the windows and reopen them, but the sequence isn’t there?
    I must be doing something wrong? xD

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 113 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.