Demonology test (work in progress)

Home/Classes/Warlocks/Archive (Old Patches)/7.3.x - Demonology/Demonology test (work in progress)

Forums Forums Classes Warlocks Archive (Old Patches) 7.3.x - Demonology Demonology test (work in progress)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Sergeant

UPDATED: 3/5/2018
    NOTES: a fresh set of updates to both macros for you. single target macro gains a bit of dps in the process. odd lockup may be solved as well. also fixed issue with Felguard blowing his ability at the beginning of a fight, or just standing completely still for a few seconds. he will now instantly charge.

NOTES: no changes to the single target macro. it’s pretty much perfect (minus the lockup mentioned below). added AOE macro.

NOTES: no changes to the macro, however a change to the talents. “Improved Dreadstalkers” appears to be a bit of a DPS increase over “Impending Doom”.

UPDATED: 3/4/2018
    NOTES: rework of orders and priorities. much, much, much, MUCH more consistent, and more DPS.

I’d appreciate it if you guys could test this for me. It’s working out pretty well, keeping (for the most part) maximum pets out at all times.

This is a work in progress, you may have to pop Life Tap on your own on occasion. I’ll fix that later.

I spam at 80ms. It’s not perfect (nothing will be for this spec), but so far so good.

SINGLE TARGET:

AOE:

Steffen Nexø
    Scout

Seems good to me

David Robertson
    Sergeant

Updated.

David Robertson
    Sergeant

Updated again, bug fix.

Maths Wiggen
    Grunt

Testing it atm in HC 🙂

David Robertson
    Sergeant

Update. Nothing to the macro itself, however a small talent change.

There is, however, a lockup that happens every once in a while, where “Call Dreadstalkers” won’t cast, because there isn’t enough Soul Shards. That, in turn, hangs up the macro. The “fix” is likely to move that cast to the main loop. Hard to test, because it happens so rarely. Working on it.

Once I’m confident this macro is working properly (and so far it’s working magnificently), I’ll make the AOE version. The current version above has me within 5% of what raidbots.com says I should be doing.

Krypt3k
    Grunt

what ilvl are u and type of dps are u pulling unbuffed? I been testing on legion dummies and getting around 1-1.1mil unbuffed using 2pc t21 and Recurrent Ritual and sindore spite legs @ ilvl 930

Might take out doomguard and thal an manually cast them to see if that will increase the dps. I am getting the weird lock up once in awhile

David Robertson
    Sergeant

what ilvl are u and type of dps are u pulling unbuffed? I been testing on legion dummies and getting around 1-1.1mil unbuffed using 2pc t21 and Recurrent Ritual and sindore spite legs @ ilvl 930
    Might take out doomguard and thal an manually cast them to see if that will increase the dps. I am getting the weird lock up once in awhile

I’m only 895ish (this is a new character), and unbuffed against the raid boss target dummy I get between 650-680k dps. raidbots says my theoretical max is 690k.

I’d thought about pulling Thal’kiel’s Consumption out, but most people on these forums like things to be “automatic”, so I left it in.

Regarding the lockup, I’m 99% sure I can fix it just by moving the Dreadstalker cast to the main loop, but I haven’t had a reliable chance to test that yet. In theory that will fix it.

Do me a favor, do a quick sim on raidbots.com and let me know what kind of DPS it says is your maximum. I’d be curious to see if the gap between the macro and your “theoretical max” widens at a higher ilvl.

blade zte
    Scout

Hy.
    AHK: 85ms.
    ILVL: 954 (2pc t21, 2 bis lego).
    Crit: 21%.
    Haste: 49%.
    Mastery: 48%.

Unbuffed my dps on Trainin dummy : 1.1 – 1.3 Mil.

Simulationcraft say, I have to do it : 1.5-1.6 mil

David Robertson
    Sergeant

Hy. AHK: 85ms. ILVL: 954 (2pc t21, 2 bis lego). Crit: 21%. Haste: 49%. Mastery: 48%.
    Unbuffed my dps on Trainin dummy : 1.1 – 1.3 Mil.
    Simulationcraft say, I have to do it : 1.5-1.6 mil

Thank you so much. I’m willing to bet the haste difference plus the occasional extra Shard from random procs is the difference in DPS. Off the top of my head, there’s not much I can do about that. I’ll think on it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)

The forum ‘7.3.x - Demonology’ is closed to new topics and replies.