Dez's BM Hunter Macro 08/24/18

d4d0daGEIc9skv9wvyBIWLPAMefDBkz2KQoSu3ej8lk6BukNNu0ovL9QSBi2pWPPWWuv(njdKOIHQIyWGgoK6Gev5XeoMqNtv1cHKLsPYIHILlQhIePNkzzi16ik1evPAQQKjtQmDuxKOsxfjQEguDDK0grIYwrIyZKcBNOKpRIAwezAc65igjPKJRI0OvPmEIQ6KIOURiDnbUhuACIiRLOGxtk1lUR9IRUlxzqlk)Djx72JExRU7A0u1Z7fxD16DeMSkkHlrlHlfLIsXvA56rVQCgaLNw2dGndG)FaOLX5BmaERLLdGScaf3AKZoaQHkdGAQOMbqkQvYJkFtLxD3LrvUrKZDLY6wBz55vfAxK899OdWxrrlYkkXZedfczx7f31EXvMIMWe)uQoIWbWJStCgRqzHP5uam(JhgeibG0rB0FFsay8hpmiyp6vMIMWa4r2joJvOSW0Ckag)XdW)2dFLPOjmaEKDIZyfklmnNcGX)aBH7fUYu0egapYoXzScLfMMtbq8Wp6e7fSYu0egapYoXzScLfMMtbWiEmP)W9sSYu0egapYoXzScLfMMtbWaC6V)9STYu0eM4Ns1reoaEKDIZyfklmnNcGXF8WGajaKoAJ(7BLmvk0Y0WYGxfxrPklmnpuR0YBDd1QNl0EOwHY1Zd1k7mqohhQvxzdeTDoouRk2rtzureSHczv5Ns1ryJw)k7mqotpuRUYgiA7m9qT6efHPOfz1UgVYExZtYoHSR9IRmr7CZCl0Ep6vMIMWa4b35ZoJvdLGkrcaD5BqyIeaIO05TUuPdUZNDglANLaqx(geMibGikDERlfaXddTzBp8vMIMWa4bIcTZsikDERlfatcNomyVWvMIMWa4HqzHPzj0ol7cTr2GbquEtyj5GwFRPNtbW)p8eX9cwzkAcdGXejrBBVeRmfnHbWdlLoztUzObNcG0jcXhV6KStrlYQDTxCLPOjmag)XdW)2JELPOjmag)dSfoEL9UM2569M47AV4ktrtya8i7eNXkuwyAofaXd)OtmE84vjluiRwrrJqT1Nmc7zz5iSHczOgpEdaUsage Information
Set AHK at 90 might have to change for your MS

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.06.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Bestial Wrath, Aspect of the Wild

KeyPress: Spirit Mend, Misdirection, Call Pet 5, Claw, Multi-Shot

Main Sequence: Barbed Shot, Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Bestial Wrath, A Murder of Crows, Chimaera Shot, Aspect of the Wild

KeyRelease: Kill Command

hello dezoran, thank you for posting your new macro. i wanted to know why you put in sequence reset=combat?

That way it resets all rotations when combat ends and doesn’t start out in the middle of the rotations.

Ok it says imoprt successful but it wont give me a clickable macro to drag from gse to my action bars please help

when you click the “create icon” button does it give you any kind of error message down in the chat box?
If it says something like “you have too many macros” then go into Gnome Sequencer, click options and search all the tabs till you find an option to “Delete all orphaned macros”, and click on it/enable, log out and back in and try creating your macro icon again and should work… Sorry i dont remember exactly where it was located in the options and i cant currently log in or I’d check for ya.

[quote quote=64286]

Ok it says imoprt successful but it wont give me a clickable macro to drag from gse to my action bars please help

when you click the “create icon” button does it give you any kind of error message down in the chat box?[/quote]

I am also having this issue for the last week. new macros cant be dragged to my bar. click on create icon and it says 17of 18 macros for this toon are used and cannot make a new one. or something similar. I have even gone to a different computer and have gotten the same message. also deleted lots of old ones with no change.

edit used /gs cleanorphans working fine now

if it saying to many macros go into /m and chesck under carect pasific that theres no old stuff in there