Disc Leveling 60+

This is the 8.0.x version of my old disc leveling macro, updated for the changes to PW:shield.

This macro is set up for solo or party leveling. if you are running with a partner, set them as focus, and it will keep a shield up on both of you pretty much all the time. the changes to pw:shield are tricky to deal with, but this seems to work.

d4JPcaWyuEPkv9wcABQK6WQAMaXPL0SjQ7PsKBsj9lq1TbL)HkzNqAVk7wy)iELkrnma1VrAGOQAOaYGHA4OkoOkjUlHCmqohQGfsOwkQslMsTCjEOkvEQultuEoftev0ujYKPeMovxuLIRQsspdOCDrSrvc2QkL2mq12rf6JuImlv8zr13iWiPe10GOrdHXRsOtcqxM01ePZdGXHk1Xrv51aPh0Kgk0AobSVdKBU9gqae1sxd8LhA2Kwl9YA4M1qqzqCD46W1znNk4FISpuO1npkdqohAw61RVsIJGwwl(vAWV1xg8KsLgxTxB9zf6TAXuPHzsdfAsdfAnC2BCcwiJcZ(9dbhugIpcvUg5IiyWqIemWgA2A4S34gLVenykblKFWPSeZHGzuy2VFi4GYq8rOY1ixebdLXHSuGpemKGHc2A4S34gLVenykblmOmeFeQCnYfrWf1O(L8VKRobtWPCZHdbdj4qWifKIe4dbdj4qWifKIe4HICnC2BCJYxIgmLGfYp4uwI5qW6fRg3CiygfM97hcoOmeFeQCnYfrWqcoeCk3PdnDnC2BCcwiJcZ(9dbhugIpcvUg5Ii4uUtxdcLYdivyvF967OWSFFIxBz9Ty2RrvgOZETyv2N9AERro0Sxde14wFwHoP5RBx55cjbZR0ynqLkTuDawZBnYZM967vaaQOgZKgk0A4(xYvxdfgaeSWGI4lWoeSf6BHOHMTgUX)I)U)mqNVwQudqvpBIxlvQbOQdnXRbQOwFwHoP5RVxbGxvwFJoP5ZNV26hjVmGHRfoQHxPXepF(gDISCLEVELING60+
Talents 1121?,?,?,

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Power Word: Solace, Shadow Word: Pain, Power Word: Shield, Shadowfiend, Penance, Smite

I tried this macro recently, first attempt at healing as Disc at 53, was not very successful. Tagged the tank as focus and the macro was healing him, just not enough. I was using you base macro unaltered, any tips or tricks I may not know?

If you were using this in a dungeon, you are still going to have to heal manually. for questing and leveling, atonement heals should suffice.

when I go into dungeons, i use healbot to supplement the macro. the macro keeps me dpsing, and applying atonement, but i still shield and heal the other party members, and heal the tank using healbot

Ahh Thank you, I was thinking along those lines.