Discipline Graceful Wrath

Though this has the fancy title and is linked to my profile, I am not claiming this set of macros as my own.

Simply, I have sourced these macros from some of the other posts here, made edits to them that benefit my play style, and have shared them out with a lot of good feedback. So, I am posting them here at the request of the community.

As such they come as is. Once the new expansion has launched and I have had time to level and play, I will make a more formal post, but for now what you see is what you get. Please enjoy.

Sequences['EX_DiscDPS'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.07.
  Author="Esaro@Sargeras and Exlucia@Perenolde",
  SpecID=256,
  Talents = "1112112",
  Helplink = "https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/discipline-graceful-wrath",
  Help = [[Target the tank (or whoever will be taking aggro) and run this macro. It will automatically Power Word: Shield and apply Atonement the friendly target while DPSing their enemy target. Should the enemy target a new friendly, the macro will automatically shield and atone them (once shield's cooldown is up).
Hold SHIFT to Purify your target.
Hold ALT to cast Light's Wrath.]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/castsequence [@targettarget,harm,nochanneling][@target,harm,nochanneling] reset=target  Shadow Word: Pain, null",
        "/cast [mod:alt,@targettarget,harm,nochanneling][mod:alt,@target,harm,nochanneling] Light's Wrath",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [@player,nogroup][@targettargettarget,noharm,nochanneling][@targettarget,noharm,nochanneling] Power Word: Shield",
        "/cast [@targettarget,harm,nochanneling][@target,harm,nochanneling] Shadowfiend",
        "/cast [@targettarget,harm,nochanneling][@target,harm,nochanneling][talent:1/3] Schism",
        "/castsequence [@targettarget,harm,nochanneling][@target,harm,nochanneling] Shadow Word: Pain, Penance, Penance, Shadow Word: Pain, Penance, Penance",
        "/cast [@targettarget,harm,nochanneling][@target,harm,nochanneling] Smite",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [mod:SHIFT, @target, help, nodead] [mod:SHIFT, @focus, help, nodead] [mod:SHIFT, @mouseover, help, nodead] Purify",
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Fade",
      },
    },
  },
}

Sequences['EX_DiscAtone'] = {
  Author="Exlucia@Perenolde",
  SpecID=256,
  Talents = "1112112",
  Help = [[Run this macro while hovering your mouse over a friendly to apply Power Word: Shield or Plea in order to apply Atonement.
Hold ALT to activate Rapture and Pain Suppression, to save your mouseover target and remove the cooldown on PW: Shield so you can shield the rest of your party.
Hold SHIFT to Purify your mouseovers.
Hold CTRL to activate Shning Force at your mouseover.]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [mod:alt] Rapture",
        "/cast [mod:alt,@mouseover,help,nodead][mod:alt,help,nodead][mod:alt,@targettarget,help,nodead][mod:alt,@focus,exists,nodead][mod:alt,@player] Pain Suppression",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl,@mouseover,help,nodead][mod:ctrl,help,nodead][mod:ctrl,@targettarget,help,nodead][mod:ctrl,@focus,exists,nodead][mod:ctrl,@player] Shining Force",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Power Word: Shield",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Plea",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [mod:SHIFT, @mouseover, help, nodead][mod:SHIFT, @focus, help, nodead][mod:SHIFT, @target, help, nodead] Purify",
      },
    },
  },
}

Sequences['EX_DiscHeal'] = {
  Author="Exlucia@Perenolde",
  SpecID=256,
  Talents = "1112112",
  Help = [[Run macro on your mouseovers to cast your heals on them. Use only when Atonement isn't enough or to spot heal between fights.
Hold ALT to activate Rapture and Pain Suppression, to save your mouseover target and remove the cooldown on PW: Shield so you can shield the rest of your party.
Hold SHIFT to Purify your mouseovers.
Hold CTRL to activate Power Word: Barrior on yourself.]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [mod:alt] Rapture",
        "/cast [mod:alt,@mouseover,help,nodead][mod:alt,help,nodead][mod:alt,@targettarget,help,nodead][mod:alt,@focus,exists,nodead][mod:alt,@player] Pain Suppression",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl,@player] Power Word: Barrier",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Power Word: Shield",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Penance",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Shadow Mend",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [mod:SHIFT, @mouseover, help, nodead][mod:SHIFT, @focus, help, nodead][mod:SHIFT, @target, help, nodead] Purify",
      },
    },
  },
}