Doing it right DK?

Heya there. I play a frost DK and I use a one button macro but I feel like I am doing it wrong. Firstly, after the initial usage of the macro, my diseases won’t go off anymore. I am using the addon for PvP.
(P.S. I do not use plague leach.)

/castsequence reset=target Howling Blast,Plague Strike,null
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Plague Leech
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Frost Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Obliterate
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Soul Reaper
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=5/target Howling Blast,Plague Strike
/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost
/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon
/startattack

Edit; I also am unsure if there is a way to make it so it is set up right. I spam click my razer naga 1 button but I saw someone said you are suppose to hold it.

Ramove “/target” part from “/castsequence reset=5/target…” from the line that is above Pillar of Frost and it will work. Reason the diseases are not refreshing after initial application is because if you don’t switch targets that line doesn’t execute.

As for razer mouse setup, I dont know since I don’t use it. But if you look through the razer software for the button configuration, there should be a setting there that will let you spam a key while holding down. The way to set it up is for example place the macro on a action bar button. Key bind 1 to that button. Go to razer configuration software and setup key 1 to emulate one cycle of press Down and Up and then set it to repeat the cycle while you are holding it down. Physically clicking the key that fast for long time will result in 2 things. Carpal tunnel and your expensive mouse breaking. Use the software!!!

[quote quote=12412]Ramove “/target” part from “/castsequence reset=5/target….” from the line that is above Pillar of Frost and it will work. Reason the diseases are not refreshing after initial application is because if you don’t switch targets that line doesn’t execute.

As for razer mouse setup, I dont know since I don’t use it. But if you look through the razer software for the button configuration, there should be a setting there that will let you spam a key while holding down. The way to set it up is for example place the macro on a action bar button. Key bind 1 to that button. Go to razer configuration software and setup key 1 to emulate one cycle of press Down and Up and then set it to repeat the cycle while you are holding it down. Physically clicking the key that fast for long time will result in 2 things. Carpal tunnel and your expensive mouse breaking. Use the software!!!
[/quote]
I removed the target. - Have yet to test.
How many times do I need to record the spam with the program?

I just tested this and it seems at 0.050 macro speed, my DPS goes from 120K to about 40K on a test dummy.

The secret is have zero delay. IT WILL screw up if you add any delay in to it.

The secret is have zero delay. IT WILL screw up if you add any delay in to it.

It freezes my computer at zero delay and trying to get it as low as possible made my DPS stick at 57K 514ilev

Yeah it may have to do with. If you would pull out pillar of frost and Empower Rune weapon it might work with zero delay. I have played around with many many macros. I only post what really works very well for me. But i will say that certain things will lock up a macro if your using a keypress with zero delay.

For example /use will lag it BAD. Like a /use 10 for engineering gloves. Do not use it with zero delay. makes me mad cause i had it bound in for my rogue main spam rotation macro, but pulled it out and just have it macroed into my burst macro and my killing spree.

And a few talents. I just made a really good frost mage PvE 4 button macro, but for some reason i wanted to add ice flow into it and it just lagged out. I have seen many many cases of such things. Usually by removing a talent here and there, you can find the culprit of whats causing the lag. It would mean adding another button, but that just means you have more control, so that is not really a bad thing.