Doogle Boomkin Macro

Hello, here is my boomkin macro, alt for burst, shift for starfall at cursor location and ctrl for starsurge

Please let me know what you think, thanks!

Sequences[‘Doogle_Buckets_Balance’] = {
– This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
Author=“Doogle Buckets”,
SpecID=102,
Talents = “?,?,?,?,?,?,?”,
Default=1,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = “Sequential”,
KeyPress={
“/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”,
“/use [stance:0/3/5] Moonkin Form”,
“/use [stance:1, notalent:3/2] Moonkin Form”,
“/use [stance:2, notalent:3/1] Moonkin Form”,
“/cast [mod:shift, @cursor] Starfall”,
“/cast [mod:ctrl] Starsurge”,
“/cast [mod:alt] Celestial Alignment”,
“/cast [mod:alt] Berserking”,
“/castsequence reset=target/combat Sunfire, Moonfire, nul”,
},
PreMacro={
},
“/castsequence Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Lunar Strike, Moonfire, Sunfire, Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Sunfire, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Moonfire, Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Sunfire, Moonfire, Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath”,
“/cast [nochanneling] New Moon”,
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
},
},
},
}

Couple of issues with the post above, hopefully i have fixed.

1: syntax has posted incorrectly when you posted to forums
2: I think you missed a ‘L’ from this line - “/castsequence reset=target/combat Sunfire, Moonfire, nul”,

Sequences['Doogle_Buckets_Balance'] = {
--This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
Author="Doogle Buckets",
SpecID=102,
Talents = "?,?,?,?,?,?,?",
Default=1,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = "Sequential",
KeyPress={
"/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
"/use [stance:0/3/5] Moonkin Form",
"/use [stance:1, notalent:3/2] Moonkin Form",
"/use [stance:2, notalent:3/1] Moonkin Form",
"/cast [mod:shift, @cursor] Starfall",
"/cast [mod:ctrl] Starsurge",
"/cast [mod:alt] Celestial Alignment",
"/cast [mod:alt] Berserking",
"/castsequence reset=target/combat Sunfire, Moonfire, null",
},
PreMacro={
},
"/castsequence Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Lunar Strike, Moonfire, Sunfire, Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Sunfire, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Moonfire, Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Sunfire, Moonfire, Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath",
"/cast [nochanneling] New Moon",
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
},
},
},
}

Thanks for that

Hey doug, thank you for sharing this macro! I did a 3 minute dummy test vs 3 minute sim (patchwerk, no buffs, no BL) and the damage was only 1,5% less than the simulation result. Also the spell distribution (%) is matching the simulations +/- 1%. (905 GS, no legi, no setboni)
I will do some more testing these days and also doing some timewalks, dungeons and lfr. But at the first look you realy did a great job - thank you a lot!!
I always wanted to play a druid, but i was never able to create a good macro myself.

I dont want look greedy, but do you play a offspec too (feral, heal ) ?

Greetings,

Max

Thanks for testing it out and letting me know the results, i have a tanking one if you are interested in that but no feral or healing one sorry.

Dougie

Yes sure, that would be cool too. It will take some time till i can test it (i put all my AP in my Owl before). So far - i did all raid bosses in LFR with 77-95%(*) Parses, which is realy good without any setboni.
Short lived adds seems to be a problem, till i have the resources for starfall they usuly die ^^ I hopefully get the 4pc soon, than i am maybee able to give a more detailed feedback.

Thanks,

Max

[quote quote=57785]Hey doug, thank you for sharing this macro! I did a 3 minute dummy test vs 3 minute sim (patchwerk, no buffs, no BL) and the damage was only 1,5% less than the simulation result. Also the spell distribution (%) is matching the simulations +/- 1%. (905 GS, no legi, no setboni) I will do some more testing these days and also doing some timewalks, dungeons and lfr. But at the first look you realy did a great job – thank you a lot!! I always wanted to play a druid, but i was never able to create a good macro myself.
I dont want look greedy, but do you play a offspec too (feral, heal ) ?
Greetings,
Max[/quote]

What tells you the spell distribution rating?

You can see it with addons called Skada, Recount & (for me by far the best) Details. The last addon is highly customizable and easy to use. If your Computer is slow, you can do sites like Raidbots do your simulations. There you click on “Full Html Report” and you will see all facts you need.

What talents are you running?

and would you also have a macro for pure aoe?

The same macro… You just spam starfall for aoe

I use Razer naga I have to set precise ms or? I currently use manual keypress and I set basic ms to 0.150 ms okay?

what talents to use?