DreamKin 7.2.5 is now unsuported since 7.3

Now that 7.3 is out i will no longer be updating this set of macros. you may use it as you wish, change it, remake it…ect. i created it for my own use and no longer use it. the macro i use now is found Here

New Change: After Further Testing i have come up with a new macro Old School Style
You Can Find it here DreamKin Old School Way

Old Change: DreamKinBurst has been edited to include extended casting for those with enough hast and The Emerald Dreamcatcher legendary. and if you have a proc from Oneth’s Intuition legendary, it’s very nice.

Note: To keep Dots on target use macro DreamKin-Moon&Sun-Fire before bursting.

Old Change: Incarnation: Chosen of Elune has been changed to Soul of the Forest. Aoe has been updated with Moonfire. this change causes a slight reduction in ST damage for a bigger increase of Aoe damage. Also changed locastion of Moonfire,sunfire combo to allow for Starfall to cast first.

Note: If you have the legendary ring that grants Soul of the Forest, you should have Incarnation: Chosen of Elune chosen.

My new Macro Set is ready. 4 button setup. If you like it please let me know. I spent a lot of time testing different combinations and I would like to know if my time was worth it.

Key 1. This macro is for building Astral Power.

Sequences['DreamKinST'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.02.
  Author="Gorimer@Baelgun",
  SpecID=102,
  Talents = "3???133",
  Help = [[Use to build Astral Power.]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      LoopLimit=3,
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [stance:0/1/2/3/5] Moonkin Form",
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Moonfire, Sunfire, Druids Go Boom",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast New Moon",
        "/castsequence  reset=3  Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Key 2. This macro is used to burn off Astral Power, and to start your burst faze.

Sequences['DreamKinBurst'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.03.
  SpecID=102,
  Talents = "3???133",
  Help = [[Use to Burn off Astral Power. wait till 100 Astral Power before using, and if you have [The Emerald Dreamcatcher] continu casting till you get 3 Starsurges off or when out of Astral Power. If the have the [Oneth's Intuition] you might get a free Starsurge from when you cast Starfall when using macro DreamKinAOE.]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast Celestial Alignment",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=3  Starsurge, Starsurge, Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Starsurge, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Starsurge, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Starsurge, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Starsurge, Solar Wrath, New Moon",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Key 3. This next macro has 3 uses. 1. To AOE 2. Use your free Starfall buff from “Oneth’s Intuition” Legendary. and 3. To cast Lunar Strike. Note “Carful not to take your Astral Power past 60 or you will cast another Starfall, unless that is your intention.”

Sequences['DreamKinAOE'] = {
  SpecID=102,
  Talents = "3???233",
  Help = [[Use on 3+ targets. Best when used after macro DreamKinBurst, when you get a free Starfall from [Oneth's Intuition], or when at 100 Astral Power.]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      LoopLimit=1,
      KeyPress={
        "/cast Barkskin",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [@cursor] Starfall",
        "/castsequence  reset=target  Moonfire, Sunfire, nul",
        "/castsequence Lunar Strike",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Key 4. This last macro is to recast Moonfire and Sunfire on targets that will last longer than the spells duration.

Sequences['DreamKin-Moon&Sun-Fire'] = {
  SpecID=102,
  Talents = "3???133",
  Help = [[Use to reapply Moonfire and Sunfire on long duration boss targets.]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      LoopLimit=1,
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence Moonfire, Sunfire",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Here are my Auto Hot Key settings. using buttons 1-4 and using the macros in the order there listed. complimets go to.

Author: Backwardpawn, although it’s a pretty simple script I’m sure someones made it before.
Name: ‘Turbofire’ AutoHotKey Script
Date: 07/14/2009

#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
{
$1::
$^1::
$+1::
$!1::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState("1", "P")
break
if GetKeyState("LCtrl", "P")
Send ^1
else if GetKeyState("LShift", "P")
Send +1
else if GetKeyState("LAlt", "P")
Send !1
else
Send 1
sleep 150
}
return
}
{
$2::
$^2::
$+2::
$!2::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState("2", "P")
break
Send ^2
Send +2
Send !2
else
Send 2
sleep 300
}
return
}
{
$3::
$^3::
$+3::
$!3::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState("3", "P")
break
Send ^3
Send +3
Send !3
else
Send 3
sleep 300
}
return
}
{
$4::
$^4::
$+4::
$!4::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState("4", "P")
break
Send ^4
Send +4
Send !4
else
Send 4
sleep 150
}
return
}

reserving for comment after test

Ok i took some time to test this and i think that your single target and burst is very very good for emerald dream catcher and 870+ ilvl so very good job… However i saw a significant DPS loss in your AOE rotation. Currently My AOE roatation listed in my forum is still the champ of AOE… i think if we combined them we could be on to something.

While I would have to agree with you that your Aoe is better, I find it better as a ranged Aoe for group content. With that said, when toe to toe with a group of 5+ mobs wanting to take you down and its just you, your macro seems slow to respond. It all has to do with situation. my macro+ talent choice was designed to be St. And if you got some unexpected adds my Aoe is quick, focusing on the instant Lunar Strike buff and sunfire only on new targets as to quick burn things down. pared with the bark skin to aid in no slowdown in a hard cast of lunar strike. not to say mine is better, just a situational choice. If my intention was Aoe only I would go with 2???113 to help proc more Starfalls and use [Kil’jaeden’s Burning Wish] and [Prydaz, Xavaric’s Magnum Opus] for damage and protection.

After doing further testing I changed one talent to increase Aoe dps. with a slight reduction in St.
I would like you to test it Again to see if its better than it was.

thanks for your input Tacolibre

Gorimer

what do you import the string into to get Auto Hot Key settings working

download it here. Auto Hot Key

install then hit run. reboot computer.
on desktop right click go to new, you should see “AutoHotkey script”
click on that copy past the script there and save. name it wow hot key or whatever you want. double click it to run. if everything worked you should see a green box with an H on it with the icons at bottom of your screen by the date and time.

@Robert Moore - ~ how much time to build up astral power - Key 1, before you go to Key 2 ? I know its not exact but… Am mulitboxing and am trying to setup a timer to move from key 1 to key 2 rather watch it. I know its not exact but even approximation would help. Thanks!

what key toggles the aHk?

There is no key to toggle, if ahk is running with the script I posted it should work. My guess is you don’t have ahk setup correctly.

That is information that you can test to fit your needs. Timing will depend on how much hast you have.

I think when they are asking about toggling AHK is not the fact of mods etc but instead of pressing and holding the key down they are looking for press on and press again for off…

Yes, with ahk there is usually a toggle on toggle off key. Basically the key that you press to auto start macro cycle. You know those moments when you wanna afk;)

that may be true but my macro isn’t designed for afk so if you want to do that, you need to find another macro and a different coder.

now I am confused. why did you post an ahk to use with your macro but say it’s not designed for ahk?

Look closer your confusing ahk with afk (away from keyboard).

clearly stated in every post i was referring to your ahk and joked about going afk but anyways…i just wanted to know if it was an auto cycle because thats what ahk is

Ahk is not an auto cycle. It’s a program to automate keyboard presses. It can be programed to auto cycle. With that said. If you wish to auto cycle, you need a macro that is one button because auto cycling all 4 of my macros at the same time would give you noob dps, and isn’t how it was programed. I clearly defined how my macro works. If you wish it to do something else your free to modify to fit your specific wants or needs. But I will not be programing a macro for you. I shared the macro I created for my own game play. As far as the script I use for ahk it is also clear I didn’t create it, I only changed what was needed to add a total of 4 buttons. Edit: I stand corrected I did not have the creator listed on this thread. But is listed now.

I see you typed “nul”, isn’t supposed to be “null”

example
"/castsequence reset=target Moonfire, Sunfire, nul",

I wouldn’t concern yourself with trivial things. The reason for nul or null or even skull or noob will also work, is to stop the sequence until the reset terms have been met. For those words aren’t a spell or ability and prevents the sequence from looping, and is the only purpose for it. The only thing you should worry about is if the macro works as intended. There’s more than one way to skin a cat.