Druid Feral, Lazy Macro Addon, With healing touch

After trying most of the macro’s already posted and even tried the Gnome addon, I found that most of these missed skipped various casts. And non had level 100 talents in.
So I came up with this, feel free to use, mod or comment on it.
I did find a way to get Healing Touch into the macro. Healing touch will go to your focus, or if you have no focus to you. Dream of Cenarius will heal you aswel if you heal someone else with Healing Touch.

Talents: 1, 1, 3, 1, 3, 2, 2
Glyphs: Savage Roar, Cat Form, Ferocious Bite

Hold alt for Healing Touch and Tiger’s Fury, who you want to use together. For me , Healing Touch also ticked when I did not hold alt.

Single Target:
#showtooltip Shred
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/use [nostealth,nocombat]Prowl
/console autounshift 0
/castsequence [nomod]reset=combat Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Shred, Rip, Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred, Savage Roar
/castsequence [mod:alt][@focus,exists,nodead][combat]Healing Touch, Tiger’s Fury
/console autounshift 1
/use [combat]Auto Attack
/cast [combat, nostealth]Berserk

Single Target<25%
#showtooltip Ferocious Bite
/console autounshift 0
/castsequence [nomod]reset=combat Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Shred, Ferocious Bite, Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred, Savage Roar
/castsequence [mod:alt][@focus,exists,nodead][combat]Healing Touch, Tiger’s Fury
/console autounshift 1
/use [combat]Auto Attack
/cast [combat, nostealth]Berserk

Aoe:
#showtooltip Swipe
/console autounshift 0
/castsequence [nomod] reset=combat Thrash, Swipe ,Savage Roar,Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Thrash, Swipe, Ferocious Bite,Swipe, Swipe, Swipe, Thrash, Swipe, Savage Roar, Swipe, Swipe, Swipe,Thrash, Swipe,Ferocious Bite,Swipe, Swipe, Swipe
/castsequence [mod:alt][@focus,exists,nodead]Healing Touch, Tiger’s Fury
/console autounshift 1
/use [combat]Auto Attack

Nice macro. Works great. But I have been trying to get any or all macro’s to work with the last tier of the talent tree. Claws of shirvalahh just wont work. works halfway through and then starts casting healing touch unless i move around. Any Ideas?

With Claws of Shirvallah at least for Dps purpose, I doubt you need adding anything. For the spells you gain access from in the new form will not add to dps.

For the Lunar Inspiration, I tried wedging a Moonfire in there but it seemed not to trigger.

Can’t you just add healing touch as a follow-up cast sequence after the primary rotation? And why not use @player instead of @focus. It seems more lazy to have it an all-in-one instead of holding alt.