Druid Healz with Resto DPS

I reworked this so that i could just leave it running and only mouse over my rejuv targets with mods

ALT is for wild growth on a target, it will also cast innervate
SHIFT is for the OH shit moments

Sequences['restodruid'] = {
  Author="Zambalis",  
  SpecID=105,
  Talents = "2,2,1,3,3,3,3",
  Help = "2,2,1,3,3,3,3 talents",
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/castsequence [@focus,combat,help,dead] Rebirth, Ironbark",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [party,mod:shift,@mouseover] Ironbark",
        "/castsequence [@mouseover,mod:shift,nodead] Regrowth, Regrowth",
        "/castsequence [@mouseover,mod:shift] Barkskin, Swiftmend",
        "/cast [@mouseover,mod:shift,nodead] Swiftmend",
        "/castsequence [mod:alt,@player] Innervate, Wild Growth, Essence of G'Hanir",
        "/castsequence [mod:alt,@player] Wild Growth, Healing Touch, Healing Touch",
        "/cast [@focus,nodead,nomod,combat] Cenarion Ward",
        "/cast [@mouseover,mod:ctrl,help,nodead] Nature's Cure",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,dead,nocombat] Revive",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/castsequence [@mouseover,help,nodead,nomod] Rejuvenation, Rejuvenation, Lifebloom",
        "/cast [@player,combat] Barkskin",
        "/cast Essence of G'Hanir",
        "/cast Flourish",
      },
    },
  },
}

RESTO DPS…

I use this to do almost all my resto dps

Sequences['RestoKin'] = {
  Author="Zambalis",  
  SpecID=105,
  Help = "Talents-2213333",
  Default=1,
  Icon='Spell_Nature_HealingTouch',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [@focus,dead] Rebirth",
        "/assist  [@focus,exists,nodead]",
        "/targetenemy  [noharm]",
        "/use [noform] Moonkin Form",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence  reset=target/shift  Moonfire, Sunfire, null",
        "/castsequence [combat] Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike",
        "/cast Starsurge",
        "/cast Regrowth",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
      },
    },
  },
}

if i need to re-apply dots i use my same macro from balance druid

Sequences['Dots'] = {
  Author="Renic",  
  SpecID=102,
  Talents = "3,2,1,3,3,3,3",
  Help = "3,2,1,3,3,3,3",
  Default=1,
  Icon='Spell_Nature_StarFall',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy  [noharm][dead]",
        "/use [noform] Moonkin Form",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence Moonfire, Sunfire",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
        "/cast Berserking",
      },
    },
  },
}

not porting

[quote quote=41203]not porting
[/quote]

Yea GSE2 coding team is working out the bugs of the program. but the script works well. i heal with ease. You might just try selecting “new” and copy and pasting the relevant parts to the addon in game. should be a fwe extra moments but get you up and running. I keep my mouse set at 25ms for quick rejuv rate and it rocks from there. add me in game tacolibre or zambalis@gmail.com if you want me to heal with it with ease as a demonstration

I really gotta try this.

Started Feral, wanted to do Resto but none of the macros were really working. Found a great bear macro so I went for the Guardian artifact instead.

Need to give it a shot tonight.

[quote quote=41386]I really gotta try this.
Started Feral, wanted to do Resto but none of the macros were really working. Found a great bear macro so I went for the Guardian artifact instead.
Need to give it a shot tonight.
[/quote]

i was in the same situation. i wanted to heal so i went with boomkin. at first people said haste and mastery conflict was a problem. But i wanted to cast and heal when i couldnt get into a group. i actually have tried this and been fine tuning it since Gnomesequencer first came out. Finally it works well.

I usually just let the macro sit on button #1 and just run non stop. i keep the mouse off my party when i dont need to heal and it just sits there not wasting mana. hold shift and save the team, press alt and get your aoe heals on. very basic and simple after all the bugs were worked out. I say that loosly as tomorrow everything may crash out. anyways. i use the same dots macro from my boomkin post as every bit of dps helps, and restoboomking when the tank just doesnt need me and you want to get some mediocre dps or have to to the mundain process of questing. best of luck to you.

When you say resto dps, do you mean just switching to balance druid spec?

[quote quote=41939]When you say resto dps, do you mean just switching to balance druid spec?
[/quote]

yes and no. I dont mean switching into balance. I mean just a simple rotation where-as you shape into the boomkin in resto spec and cast accordingly. the requirement is taking balance affiliation to do this. the dps rotation is basic. turns you in to a healing boomkin(that is until you use a spell that is not in that form) then it moves you back to your normal. It doesnt work when your in tree form. well not yet as i havent really messed with form swapping yet

Forgot to check in earlier, but I dig this a lot.

Been healing regular Legion dungeons with it and it works great. I was having a little trouble with tanks getting too low at times and I kind of felt like I didn’t have a great way to give them a big burst, but I also wasn’t using the macro right. I’ve not had a lot of success using mod keys during macros so I kind of ignored it.

I made a little single mouseover macro for Regrowth and one Wild Growth to be able to use them more at will and removed them from the macro.

I’m real spoiled by this site and by being DPS that I just kind of tried to get in there and spam it without actually reading the lines and seeing the flow. It worked, but I found myself having a little bit of trouble at times.

Moving those two spells, remapping the mods to ctrl (Took out Nature’s Cure) and alt and I’m really rocking this. Ran some regular 5 mans last night (only 103. Still leveling) and it was ezpz. No mana issues, no health issues aside from people standing in stuff.

Great work on this one Tacolibre.

to be honest I wrote the macro for a one-stop option. Me personally I only use the nature cure mod but have a separate macro to place wild growth and Efflorescence and Flourish on the tank.

You can have the general macro casting and all you have to do is have the tank or yourself on focus

Sequences['focusgrowth'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Zambalis",
  SpecID=105,
  Help = "2,2,1,3,3,3,3",
  Default=1,
  Icon='Spell_Nature_HealingTouch',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [@focus] Wild Growth",
        "/cast Flourish",
        "/castsequence [combat,@cursor] Efflorescence",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

this macro seem interesting im trying to figure out how it is used any tips or i just wanted to know how you use this macro in raids or something or do u just use it in 5man?

what do you mean have it running i cant seem to get it to work at all shit iron bark and others things

I use a Logitech gaming mouse. but the general concept is to have it auto run instead of just mashing it.

Ok here is how I do it:

(I have my general macro set to mouse button/keyboard #1) I have it auto running at 150ms. Now since its 99% mouse over based functions. you can just put the mouse over the party/raid member needing heals and it will cast rejuv and others. If you’re in an OH crap moment just hold down shift and big heals. Hold down CTRL and it will cleanse.

(i have my tank usually set to focus so my wild growth macro sits at #2) I just move my mouse away from the tank or other member and just press #2 so it cast against the focus target. easy are and it won’t cast if its not available also it will cast flourish if you selected that talent.

#3 I use my healing DPS macro it does nothing other than switch to Moonkin and cast the DPS spells. Keep in mind it’s auto target so tab targets the correct one. I never have this on the auto key, I manually press this so I dont mess things up for the tank. But since the #1 macro is still just being spammed and my mouse isn’t on a member it just cast DPS on boss or trash.

#4 I use Efflorescenc and just cast it as needed. since the # macro is still running I can just mouse over anything that needs heals and it will start rejuvs and so on. its SOOOO easy to heal with this and I suck at healing but I usually in raids am in the top 2 and since I just got my legendary helm my healing from yseras gift is putting up big numbers too.

I cast with only these four 99% of the time. I keep tranquility on a separate button just because of the right timing scenario.

add me as a friend #tacolibre#11977 and we can run something so you can get a feel of its massive pottential

when i hold shift and have it run it puts me into bear form non stop and when i press ctrl it does that also
never mind its on my end sorry i need to fix it hehe

[quote quote=44749]when i hold shift and have it run it puts me into bear form non stop and when i press ctrl it does that also
never mind its on my end sorry i need to fix it hehe[/quote]

Oh good, im glad to hear its up and running for you

check your pm please

very much hard to get used to still run out of mana and such

that happened in the beginning for me.Then after a short while, I really understood my role and timing for the druid is everything. I overhealed way too much and my gear also sucked. now I’m getting better gear and I just dont run out. I maybe will innervate myself if a burst of damage happens to recover some. But i seldom run out now

ya i added you to bnet but did you get my add?

ya i wanted to add you and see how the macros work well no worries maybe next time ill keep trying to work on this macro

im in game now.