[UPDATED 10/15/18] DV8 DH Havoc (Mythic+ and Raiding)

UPDATED 10/15/18

Sharing my havoc macro with the community - it’s designed for maximum DPS for Mythic+ and Mythic Raiding.

All results are going to be different from player to player, however, this setup works best for me, so I hope it works well for you!

Azerite Traits:

Laser Matrix x2
Archive of the Titans x1

deuHeaakrI6uqQYRGuvZIiDlizxQc9lkAyIIogGLPqpdOAAe4AIsTncX3evghjDoIADqQCqrkwii8qrImrvjxuKGnksQrcuojHQvkk8srsMPQuDtcLDsIHcPSucPNIyQazRIuDwrc9wvL7QQAVOgSKdl1IjOhd1KvWLvzZGOplIrdQttQxRky2qCBkSBQ(nsdxu1XvLYYv0ZP00v66G02vf9DrjNNiwViL2VWmadIvayYR0vr9cmwzKbXeWoK8iA)bMaVBEl6mnZIMfsNwjgnEsTpIPgMqsNqnSMlnVgBo8uf1amk4(jfJYqYcRXOAFa1S1dApXKjGAKZxltaahyCeaikY2(qphIcuJC(AzsAGUW0jtELUkteRDOnI4(EZNNVAQZqWKxhKnuKLvaycyhsEMGkQxPRI6fyOaRFsXr9e4XXOGKoJs0wpO9KOAFikXKSAm6hziEutOEulS2gLrJN0O6nkWZ0Wgvw6fokdjrjAN2BgL92OGM)XiJidurH28S2OsZ7GIcs6mQuqYffexBezGkk0MN1gfbwd5gvkNIuOrHBpQEyiQSG79EEZOAHAe9kjQLg1cRTrHkkXJcQ9Ik1hsuq0ZzNCr1(quPeCtTrPqF2Ohti5pS4VyLSZLJjIJPotyIynEst)Mwn1TmiwbGbXkamXe32nQpNIHB3peTNiftne27FuaQQcKLzLrMyIB7g1NtXWT7hI2t(JAmBv5XmzfWzIjUTBuFofd3UFiAprkMAiS3)OauvfilZkcyIjUTBuFofd3UFiAp5pkargZjlGvYMjM42Ur95umC7(HO9ePyQHWE)JcqvvGSmRictmXTDT3BqphFr95umC7(HO9ePyQHWE)JcqKXCYcKgfGQQazzwjhtmXTDJ6ZPy429dr7j)rbiY4OaWzfvMyIB7g1NtXWT7hI2tKIPgc79pkavvbYYSImtmXTDT3BqphFr95umC7(HO9K)OaezmNSaPrbOQkqwMjVtP5FxBOxMWeqtT)WTamembSRhyHmr5WpWczcehYYczIOApbGfYe0O2vSgpPmiEzIOApzKfYeYE5tnuhVAQZe0MA6uVsycOP2F42rgcMKQtcAZZAzqScatm3EMC75NHKO(CkCpn()gUE4NvgzIjUTR9Ed654lQpd6a6AKvQtXWT7hI2t(JcqwntaWzfWzIjUTBuFg0b0zH1qUsDkgUD)q0EYFua5KZm7C8Ye0MNynEszq8YKuDse9qU2EmiE5LxE5LzaUsage Information

• DV8-DH-Havoc v1.2 for Raiding and Mytic+
    I run this macro at 30ms with my Razer set up.

• Press ALT for Eye Beam

• Press Shift (You can add whatever ability to this - I use Fel Barrage and Chaos Nova)

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Chaos Nova, Eye Beam

Main Sequence: Immolation Aura, Blade Dance, Demon’s Bite, Chaos Strike

UPDATED 09/30/18 - Improved rotation.
UPDATED 10/05/18 - Immolation Aura now more responsive.
UPDATED 10/15/18 - Minor DPS improvements.

Love to macro works really well. Only thing is Fury seems to be hard to maintain. What can you suggest? Other than the fury starving its a fantastic job.

I’m not really running into any fury starving issues. What level of haste are you at? I’m sitting at 20% outside of Meta, so I don’t notice it. I can, however, remove Chaos Strike and add it to a modifier for dumping fury if that’s the case.

It’s doing great.

I have low haste, much higher will make this run 10x smoother but as of right now, I’m doing substantially more damage than any others here.

Please could you run a 5min (Macro active) dps test on the Single target training dummy in Zuldazar and post the results please

14k single target dps is a bogus claim

Refer to the following page for testing parameters : Havoc All Macros Tested - Patch 8.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros

[quote quote=64801]Please could you run a 5min (Macro active) dps test on the Single target training dummy in Zuldazar and post the results please
14k single target dps is a bogus claim
Refer to the following page for testing parameters : https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/havoc-all-macros-tested/
[/quote]

In future, please read a post in its entirety. 14k sustained ‘raid buffed’ DPS. Furthermore, you will notice, had you read my post, I am running at 346 ilvl with x3 Revolving Blade and x2 Elemental Whirl Azerite talents, respectively. If you have any understanding of DH theorycrafting and profiling, you should already know the setup I am running and why - again assuming you’re involved in any sort of credible theorycrafting community.

Lastly, both my weapons and rings are fully enchanted. Neither your rings or weapons are enchanted - you’re also grossly below the first haste breakpoint before trinket procs - and you’re gemming vers for some unknown reason (I would suggest rechecking your stat weights.) After running a quick 5 minute test before work, I am already doing ~600k more damage than you @ 12.3K (unbuffed) dps. I will, however, post the results after work when I have the time to compile and upload the screenshots.

That said, I appreciate your concerns for my ‘bogus claim’. However, I’m not here to claim that my macro is doing something that it can’t. In my gear setup - it is doing exactly what I am claiming it is. It isn’t going to be the same for everyone - unless you have the exact same stats as I do. I’m not here to compete in the “who has the best macro with the most DPS” competition, but rather share what works for me personally. And this works for me. So to everyone else who tries it – I hope it works great for you, too!

What constitutes “raid buffed” ? Does that include a Bloodlust in the fight as well? Was the fight over before BL ended ? How long did the fight last ? So many questions and variables that can make you claim anything. 14k single target is a bogus cliam no matter what buffs you have at 5min.

Testing is completely unbuffed on a target dummy. Those are the only comparable numbers cause it takes all the variables out of movement boss dynamics and armour etc.

Please do your test on the single target dummy in zuldazar unbuffed and post your results. Will apreciate it.

This is not a pissing contest but merely a guidline to give users a inform decision on whats best for them. Bogus claims does not help in this regard cause I burst to 52k regularly with 100 adds around me and its not relevant to anyone if it cant be replicated consistently. That once of lucky meter reading hardly constitures a claim.

Sorry if you feel I am attacking you but thats not the case. Just want everyone to have the same baseline to start from

What constitutes raid buffed? I’m not sure if you’re being serious or trolling. Or whether you genuinely have no idea, so I will enlighten you.

Raid buffed will assume you have the following raid buffs:

Arcane Intellect
Power Word: Fortitude
Battle Shout
Flask (Flask of the Currents 238 Agility)
Battle-Scarred Augment Rune (60 Agility)
Swamp Fish 'n Chips (55 Haste)
Pre & Combat Pots (Battle Potion of Agility 900 Agility 25secs)

‘Raid buffed’ doesn’t include Heroism - it’s a cooldown.

Again, you’re clutching at straws suggesting that 14k is a bogus number over a 5 minute period - I don’t mean to sound like an ass, but you’ve already demonstrated that you are less than well informed in theorycrafting as a whole. I say that because you don’t even realize what you’re saying. So I wouldn’t expect that you would line up CD’s with procs, pots etc. to achieve these sorts of numbers. Or that your raid is comparable in DPS - shortening encounters resulting in higher DPS.

You said that, and I quote:

“Testing is completely unbuffed on a target dummy. Those are the only comparable numbers cause it takes all the variables out of movement boss dynamics and armour etc.”

These numbers aren’t comparable, and you’re not taking out any variables. The only variable you’re removing is moving itself. Patchwork-style sims are a thing of the past - those types of encounters simply don’t exist and the results were never a reliable source to draw any sort of meaningful conclusion. Armor also isn’t removed as the Raid Target Dummy has the same baseline stats as a 120+ raid boss before abilities. You also aren’t removing procs, trinkets, stats, gems, enchants, talents, etc. Do you understand now why the results will always be skewed? And why the results will never be ‘replicated consistently’ as you suggested?

As most people in the theorycrafting community will tell you (Ghostcrawler included) - you’ll yield more precise results hitting a target dummy with absolutely no gear or talents whatsoever.

That said, you don’t need to apologize for anything. I don’t feel attacked in any way, because I know the numbers I am producing and I know the theory behind it. As I have already stated, my macro works for me. It work extremely well for me. I’m simply sharing it. If it produces the same DPS for others as it does me - great! If not - go and use a different one.

Proof is in the pudding… Post that 14k screenshot on the target dummy please.

And theorycrafting went out the window since AskMrRobot and RaidBots and Bloodmallet came along. Theoretically a chopper cant fly either but it does.

Also please post a link to your character so I could Sim it for 2 hours and prove its imposible to hit 14k in any situation even with perfect rotation.

14k target dummy testing?

You want the test run raid buffed? Because I’m certain you said unbuffed.

You need to make up your mind bruh!

Yeah - I’m done discussing this with you.

I’d ask for a refund on your tuition fees.

2 hour sim now? Perfect rotation? Mate - please stop. I was willing to entertain you, but you’re simply too obtuse. Unless you’re a mod - I would humbly appreciate if you just stopped posting in this thread. I don’t need my macro included in your thread nor did I ask for it to be. People can take it for what it is and test it themselves. I will, however, include my testing for my own purposes.

DV8 - this is fab. Thank you :slight_smile:

People need to understand that macros are personal to the person who makes it.

It will be set to their gear, latency and everything which lines up to make the macro work for them.

When they decide to share the macro it’s because they’d like to share their work but you will also see the caveat of “this is what works best for me”
Macros may not work that well for others for a number of different reasons but this is no reason to witch hunt another user because your opinions differ.

[quote quote=64845]People need to understand that macros are personal to the person who makes it.
It will be set to their gear, latency and everything which lines up to make the macro work for them.
When they decide to share the macro it’s because they’d like to share their work but you will also see the caveat of “this is what works best for me” Macros may not work that well for others for a number of different reasons but this is no reason to witch hunt another user because your opinions differ.[/quote]

The difference here is anyone can make a macro and claim any number and when asked to prove the number claim the person who is asking don’t have a clue. I personally call it being intellectually dishonest as he cant prove his number buffed or unbuffed.

Current available BIS in game on single target with ALL Raid available buffs plus bonuses and BL gives a max single target DPS of 13.225 DPS @ 353 ilvl on single target. Max rotational DPS of 13.882 so his fictional 14k on sub BIS gear on a maybe 80% hit rate perfect rotation is giving higher results than BIS simed values.

I’m not saying he is talking shit, but he is talking shit. Claiming to know something about theory crafting. Post the screenshot of you at the dummy doing 14k please raid buffed like you claimed. I would love to send it to Bloodmallet, AskMrRobot and Raidbots to tell them they have everything wrong. This one random dude on the internet knows a thing or 2 more than them, so they can fix their recommendations. They get paid thousands to do this and this one random dude playing the game knows better even though he is not paid for it

And yes the macro might work best for you no one is claiming otherwise but if you go to throw fictional numbers out there then post a screenshot to prove it. That was the only ask before you started to question my ability to sim and theory craft

I love this macro but since I’m only at 15% haste I do end up with a solid 3-4 seconds of downtime due to it needing an extra Demon’s Bite. So generally I just cast it manually when I become Fury starved. Thanks so much for this one!

[quote quote=64848]

People need to understand that macros are personal to the person who makes it. It will be set to their gear, latency and everything which lines up to make the macro work for them. When they decide to share the macro it’s because they’d like to share their work but you will also see the caveat of “this is what works best for me” Macros may not work that well for others for a number of different reasons but this is no reason to witch hunt another user because your opinions differ.

The difference here is anyone can make a macro and claim any number and when asked to prove the number claim the person who is asking don’t have a clue. I personally call it being intellectually dishonest as he cant prove his number buffed or unbuffed. Current available BIS in game on single target with ALL Raid available buffs plus bonuses and BL gives a max single target DPS of 13.225 DPS @ 353 ilvl on single target. Max rotational DPS of 13.882 so his fictional 14k on sub BIS gear on a maybe 80% hit rate perfect rotation is giving higher results than BIS simed values. I’m not saying he is talking shit, but he is talking shit. Claiming to know something about theory crafting. Post the screenshot of you at the dummy doing 14k please raid buffed like you claimed. I would love to send it to Bloodmallet, AskMrRobot and Raidbots to tell them they have everything wrong. This one random dude on the internet knows a thing or 2 more than them, so they can fix their recommendations. They get paid thousands to do this and this one random dude playing the game knows better even though he is not paid for it And yes the macro might work best for you no one is claiming otherwise but if you go to throw fictional numbers out there then post a screenshot to prove it. That was the only ask before you started to question my ability to sim and theory craft[/quote]

I agree with you 100% like for instance my macro for Havoc is giving me 20kdps unbuffed and 27k buffed SINGLE TARGET its personal so those are only for me everyone else prob low af with the same one cause u are not worthy. joking lol

[quote quote=64848]

People need to understand that macros are personal to the person who makes it. It will be set to their gear, latency and everything which lines up to make the macro work for them. When they decide to share the macro it’s because they’d like to share their work but you will also see the caveat of “this is what works best for me” Macros may not work that well for others for a number of different reasons but this is no reason to witch hunt another user because your opinions differ.

The difference here is anyone can make a macro and claim any number and when asked to prove the number claim the person who is asking don’t have a clue. I personally call it being intellectually dishonest as he cant prove his number buffed or unbuffed. Current available BIS in game on single target with ALL Raid available buffs plus bonuses and BL gives a max single target DPS of 13.225 DPS @ 353 ilvl on single target. Max rotational DPS of 13.882 so his fictional 14k on sub BIS gear on a maybe 80% hit rate perfect rotation is giving higher results than BIS simed values. I’m not saying he is talking shit, but he is talking shit. Claiming to know something about theory crafting. Post the screenshot of you at the dummy doing 14k please raid buffed like you claimed. I would love to send it to Bloodmallet, AskMrRobot and Raidbots to tell them they have everything wrong. This one random dude on the internet knows a thing or 2 more than them, so they can fix their recommendations. They get paid thousands to do this and this one random dude playing the game knows better even though he is not paid for it And yes the macro might work best for you no one is claiming otherwise but if you go to throw fictional numbers out there then post a screenshot to prove it. That was the only ask before you started to question my ability to sim and theory craft[/quote]

I use this macro, and it works great. Maybe you should stick to giving your opinions on macros in your own thread. You’re polluting this one with your stupidity.

Both sides of the discussion have valid points, However, I believe I feel its reached an impasse and I don’t see the need to discuss it further. as well as randoms posts taking sides to attack the other Is not needed. I really don’t have time to moderate this thread so I would appreciate all this ending now and for it to return back to
constructive feedback of the macro for this thread.

please and thankyou

how do i use this? cant really understand how to install the macro, maby im slow but cant understand… :stuck_out_tongue:

DV8 Great Job job on your macro my friend, i got only 1 question :

Can you add a Meta - Button ? Maybe Swift? as it not casting it in the macro and in 30 MS is dificult to cast it my bar?
also you can add Key for Retreat + Fell Rush (just an idea :stuck_out_tongue: )

regards