Forums Forums Classes Demon Hunters Havoc 8.0.x [UPDATED 10/15/18] DV8 DH Havoc (Mythic+ and Raiding)

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Scout

Update for the rotation.

Simdps unbuffed on dummy. 11556dps at 373 ilvl.
    Rotation Dps dummy unbuffed 10989 dps

Nyalus
    Grunt

Great macro.

Alreadyknown
    Grunt

first of all let me congratulate for ur outstanding work

i have come up with some issues you or the community hopefully can help to solve it

i would like to use no modifiers like shift, alt or ctrl instead i would like to use keybindings like q, e,1,2

i tried several things but it doesnt work out

please can u help me

p.s.: i cant use modifiers at the right side of the keyboard, although they are not binded

Darkonius
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

first of all let me congratulate for ur outstanding work
    i have come up with some issues you or the community hopefully can help to solve it
    i would like to use no modifiers like shift, alt or ctrl instead i would like to use keybindings like q, e,1,2
    i tried several things but it doesnt work out
    please can u help me
    p.s.: i cant use modifiers at the right side of the keyboard, although they are not binded

shift, alt, ctrl are the only modifiers that the blizz api will accept (you can’t use random keys as modifiers) If you have a keyboard that allows you to remap your keys then you can always map one of those modifiers to the desired key.

Alreadyknown
    Grunt

shift, alt, ctrl are the only modifiers

then let me know if it is possible to do eye beam or chaos nova instead of using modifiers

cuz the macro is channeling i cant press chaos nova by now it has its delays but i want that channeling stops and chaos nova excels

DV8
    Grunt

shift, alt, ctrl are the only modifiers

then let me know if it is possible to do eye beam or chaos nova instead of using modifiers
    cuz the macro is channeling i cant press chaos nova by now it has its delays but i want that channeling stops and chaos nova excels

Eye Beam and Chaos Nova can be added to fire on their own, but Chaos Nova is highly situational and Eye Beam is generally best kept on a modifier unless you aren’t too worried about min-maxing DPS. Otherwise, simply add Chaos Nova to a modifier and remove the nochannel check.

Jimmy Boy Albrecht
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

Hello DV8

greta macro – can you show a version where eyebeam is in the rotation? i have problem using modifiers

Jimmy

DV8
    Grunt

Hello DV8
    greta macro – can you show a version where eyebeam is in the rotation? i have problem using modifiers
    Jimmy

Sure – I’ll PM you

Jimmy Boy Albrecht
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

Sure – I’ll PM you

ty 🙂

Abby
    First Sergeant

Hello DV8
    Jimmy

May want to create an additional macro for stopcast/cast eye beam. Your damage is going to take a massive hit having it in the main sequence. Additionally, if you raid competitively, your parse will be all over the place and never accurate to your ilvl.

Viewing 10 posts - 101 through 110 (of 143 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.