Elemental Shaman 5.4.8 PVE Macros | Single + AoE

Hey all this is the second set of macros i have created so far, some of you may have seen my Protection Paladin macros.

Well lets get stuck in i have been working on some Ele Shaman Macros and i think i may have cracked it :slight_smile:

My talents are 1 - 2 - 1 - 3 - 2 - 3
My major glyphs are Glyph of Flame Shock - Glyph of Spirit Walkers Grace - Glyph of Chain Lightning
My minor glyphs are Glyph of Thunderstorm - Glyph of the Lakestrider - Glyph of the Spectral Wolf

Single Target Macro:

/startattack
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Lava Burst
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Elemental Blast
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Fire Elemental Totem

/castsequence Flame Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Unleash Elements, Earth Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt,

/cast [combat] Lava Burst
/cast [combat] Ascendance
/cast [combat] Shamanistic Rage

Keep Searing Totem on a separate key to use whilst Fire Elemental Totem is on cool down.

AoE Macro:

/startattack

/castsequence Flame Shock, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Unleash Elements, Earth Shock, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning,

Pretty much the same as single target with the use of chain lightning instead of lightning bolt. Also use searing totem whilst Fire Elemental Totem is on cool down.

Self Heal Macro:

/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,Thunderstorm
/castsequence [@player] reset=0.5 0,0,0,Healing Stream Totem
/castsequence [@player] reset=0.5 0,0,Cleanse Spirit
/castsequence [@player] reset=0.5 0,Healing Surge

Spam this when you are low on health.

I hope my fellow shamans find these very useful and have fun :slight_smile:

Hey again guys! not much has changed just slight improvements to the single + aoe macros

Newly improved single target macro:

/startattack

/castsequence Unleash Elements, Flame Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Earth Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt,

Newly improved aoe macro:

/startattack

/castsequence Unleash Elements, Flame Shock, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning, Earth Shock, Chain Lightning, Chain Lightning,

Some feedback and possible testers would be appreciated post your results from skada or recount :slight_smile:

I will test this out when I get home later this morning. Curious you are using same talents and glyphs? What is your gear ilvl? I’m at i577 what is your DPS readings giving you with this setup?

Your improved macro does not use earth shock, which is imperative to keeping up shaman DPS, especially with the 2 set bonus for shamans in 5.4 right now that has all elements or something cause bonus damage.

Also my skada with almost all BiS elemental gear hovers roughly 180k-190k dps. I can pull manually about 210k if I really try myself, but it’s good for just breezing through heroics, so I like it. Just fix the earth shock thing IMO and it’s golden.

Edit: I figured out how to extend macros, so I got the macros working now. Works GREAT dude. Thank you.

Edit 2: The single target works well, the AoE doesn’t even work at all. Help?

Edit 3: Had to extend the aoe macro space, derp. However, Ascendance does not cast Lava Beam for the AoE macro. It casts it once.

After toying around with the AoE macro, it does cast lava beam, but at seemingly random times, and it throws a LB and EB in there along with at least one LB, sometimes 2 or 3, which it should NOT. I guess I’ll have to modify it.