Emerald Dreamcatcher Macro?

I Just got this Helm The “Emerald Dreamcatcher” I am an avid user of lazy macros and terrible at making them myself, I am curious is there such a thing as a Emerald Dreamcatcher macro? I know the rotation is completely different from other macros I have been using on here. It’s probably too much to ask but does anyone have a macro for a manual button mashing boomkin who has lucked out and got this helm?

Definitely interested in this as well.

Bumping for possible visibility :slight_smile:

[quote quote=42605]I Just got this Helm The “Emerald Dreamcatcher” I am an avid user of lazy macros and terrible at making them myself, I am curious is there such a thing as a Emerald Dreamcatcher macro? I know the rotation is completely different from other macros I have been using on here. It’s probably too much to ask but does anyone have a macro for a manual button mashing boomkin who has lucked out and got this helm?
[/quote]

hard to say, but when i get my dreamcatcher i will make one asap

This should get you started :smiley:

I just picked mine up in a LFR this morning. Should go buy some lottery tickets. I’ll be very interested to see what you all come up with, as this helmet completely changes the rotation with the weaving.