Enh 7.1.5 Raiding

As with all of my Enh Shaman macros, I still use the 2 button method and use either Synapse or AutoHotKey to mash 2 buttons at once. I keep Stormstrike seperate from the main macro so that Stormstrike can be cast 1st and always given it is up and have available mael.

Here is the Synapse macro:

Down 2 (SS)
Up 2
Down 4 (macro)
Up 4
0.150 delay
Set to continuous loop until button pressed again. (in this situation, I have SS on #2 on the keyboard and the macro on #4)

Here is the AutoHotKey (AHK) script: (I have mine set up to turn on/off via F2…change that to what you like)

toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
{
$F2::
Toggle := !Toggle
While Toggle{
Send {2}
Send {4}
sleep 150
}
return
}

And the actual macro:

Sequences['SpitzBoss'] = {
  Author="Spitz",  
  SpecID=263,
  Talents = "3,2,1,2,1,1,2",
  Default=1,
  Icon='Spell_Shaman_ImprovedStormstrike',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [combat] Feral Spirit, Crash Lightning",
        "/castsequence [combat] Flametongue, Lava Lash",
        "/castsequence Boulderfist, Boulderfist, Lava Lash",
        "/cast [combat] Crash Lightning",
        "/cast Boulderfist",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Doom Winds",
        "/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
      },
    },
  },
}

Notice our cooldowns are in this macro so you don’t have to worry about them. Just keep an eye on them yourself to make sure you don’t pop your cooldowns at a bad time.

Also going to include a farming and mythic macro where you have to handle your cooldowns on your own:

Sequences['SpitzFarm'] = {
  Author="Spitz",  
  SpecID=263,
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Boulderfist",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

And if you want an AOE/mythics macro…first you will have to create a new Synapse/AHK macro to mash Crash Lightning on cooldown instead of SS. (I have Crash Lightning on #3 and just swap out the macros as the situation arises.

Sequences['SpitzAOE'] = {
  Author="Spitz",  
  SpecID=263,
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Stormstrike",
        "/cast Boulderfist",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

This will most likely be one of my final threads/posts as I will stop playing shortly. Please test and tweak your hearts out.

The SpitzBoss macro works like a champ these macros perform best with the 4 piece bonus i have tested this macro on H Highbotonist and ranged anywhere from 575k to a best of 681k.

I agree… Just ran some mythic+ with it too…ownz for a 4 set bonus =)

even tho running CL on a single target is not ideal its worth it just to not have to cast it when the situation arises, i guess the ultimate would be a single target macro that takes dogs and crash lightning out and then a multi that has them in it with CL prioritized. But hey its a awesome macro and thanks for the work on it spitz.
For me this might actually work better cause i just equipped the boots so dogs will be up alot more

reserving my spot. I have an idea in the works for you kaj with the situational situation… but let me run my weekly then i will get to it after i work my druid macros out for others.

[quote quote=44414]reserving my spot. I have an idea in the works for you kaj with the situational situation… but let me run my weekly then i will get to it after i work my druid macros out for others.
[/quote]
sounds good man ill try what ever you come up with.

I tried your Spitz_Boss macro, I’m wondering why there was no stormstrike and Doom Winds was on keypress. I was only getting about 190-210k dps on the boss raid dummy.

I modified it, came up with this one. Let me know what you think. Feedback appreciated, this is my first post and first share of a lazy macro. TIA

My gear level is only 855, 27% Crit, 18% haste, 62% mastery, 2% Vers.
I was able to burst up to about 305k dps on a raid boss training dummy, and after about 4 minutes it leveled out around 260k dps.

Sequences['My_Boss'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Parrot",
  SpecID=263,
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [combat] Feral Spirit, Crash Lightning, Doom Winds",
        "/cast [combat] Stormstrike",
        "/castsequence [combat] Boulderfist, Flametongue, Lava Lash",
        "/castsequence [combat] Boulderfist, Flametongue, Lava Lash",
        "/cast Boulderfist",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

[quote quote=44651]I tried your Spitz_Boss macro, I’m wondering why there was no stormstrike and Doom Winds was on keypress. I was only getting about 190-210k dps on the boss raid dummy.
I modified it, came up with this one. Let me know what you think. Feedback appreciated, this is my first post and first share of a lazy macro. TIA
My gear level is only 855, 27% Crit, 18% haste, 62% mastery, 2% Vers. I was able to burst up to about 305k dps on a raid boss training dummy, and after about 4 minutes it leveled out around 260k dps.

<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-v">Sequences</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">'My_Boss'</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-c">-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Author</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">"Parrot"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">SpecID</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">263</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Talents</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"3,2,1,2,1,1,2"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-st">Default</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Icon</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">'Spell_Shaman_ImprovedStormstrike'</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">MacroVersions</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">StepFunction</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">[[Sequential]]</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyPress</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/targetenemy [noharm][dead]"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PreMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence [combat] Feral Spirit, Crash Lightning, Doom Winds"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Stormstrike"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence [combat] Boulderfist, Flametongue, Lava Lash"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Stormstrike"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence [combat] Boulderfist, Flametongue, Lava Lash"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Crash Lightning"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Boulderfist"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Blood Fury"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PostMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyRelease</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Doom Winds"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Blood Fury"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
[/quote] u have got spitz macro all wrong... I suggest u go to first post again and check.. Then u will realize why u got low dps.. If u set it up like he explains ill promise u it will beat ur macro by atleast 100k+

Yeah Parrot, my macros are a bit different. For an Enh Shaman I use a 2 button method where Stormstrike is on it’s own button and will always be cast 1st. To utilize my method properly, you either need Syanpse (if you have a Razor mouse or keyboard) or you need to download AutoHotKey (AHK) and set up my macro that way.

I do have a G910 keyboard that i setup key repeats for, just 1,1,1,1,1 or 2,2,2,2 usually with a 100 MS delay that I have been working with. [edit] I drag the macro to toolbar position 1 or 2, respectively] Also have the G600 mouse, but I don’t program macros into that.

Not sure how I’d set up the G keys for yours. I’m not understanding your down-up thing with Synapse.

I spent many years as a carpenter/mason and my fingers have been broken many times and aren’t as flexible as they used to be. Looking for any help I can get, appreciate it, ty.

Can you set up one of your macros to hit 1 then 2 with no delay between 1 and 2? Then a delay of 0.200 after u hit 2 on repeat. If you can, then put Stormstrike on #1 and my macro on #2. It’s important that there is no delay between 1 & 2.

12(0.200 delay)12(0.200 delay)12(0.200 delay) - repeat.

I think I’ve got it, this is what your synapse would look like I believe?
SS is on #1, your SpitzBoss macro on #2.

Avg 240k dps on same dummy, same gear.

Keypress

Thanks, I think this may open up some better dps possibilities for my hunter as well.

That’s it. Your numbers will vary since SS procs are erratic. I’m ilvl 865 and my 50mil tests vary between 300k-370k given my SS proc luck.

[quote quote=44664]I think I’ve got it, this is what your synapse would look like I believe? SS is on #1, your SpitzBoss macro on #2.
Avg 240k dps on same dummy, same gear.
Keypress
Thanks, I think this may open up some better dps possibilities for my hunter as well.
[/quote]

Remove the 0,2s delay at the end, as you already got it under “Repeat Options”. Else it will be 0,4s delay

Spitz,
I used your quick fix the day the patch came out. And since then I am not longer able to import into GS. I can on all my other toons but not my shaman. Do I need to go back and undo what I did for the quick fix?

[quote quote=44414]reserving my spot. I have an idea in the works for you kaj with the situational situation… but let me run my weekly then i will get to it after i work my druid macros out for others.
[/quote]

Waiting for first draft tbh! Wonder if u can perfect it more than Spitz have done =)

this may sound cocky and bad taste but my macro produces way more dps then his, EXCEPT when you have the four peice set then his edges mine out. im still running with min and a slight modification and situatioanl adjustments but all and all im very content with what im running. Im always testing as i get new gear so if something ed
ges it out i will post

You mind sharing your Enh Shaman macro?

Say what ya gotta say Taco. I don’t even play anymore.

All I know is that I would not like the numbers using any macro you posted with my toon. Maybe it was the fact that I was only an 865 ilvl…I don’t know. I posted macros that worked for my character better than the ones already on this site…that’s it.

[quote quote=45195]Say what ya gotta say Taco. I don’t even play anymore.
All I know is that I would not like the numbers using any macro you posted with my toon. Maybe it was the fact that I was only an 865 ilvl…I don’t know. I posted macros that worked for my character better than the ones already on this site…that’s it.
[/quote]

I sure am sorry you took this as an insult compared to honest feedback. I like your work but its not as good in some areas as other and much stronger also in others. Thats the point of feedback and i just answered the question. I did admit your superior 4 pc build. it is very much gear dependant and it all effects each other. congrats on not playing and still posting content for people who do. Everytime someone says something doesnt work effectivly i look into it including my macros. Id suggest you consider not getting cocky and saying yours is better than someone elses hard work. instead point out what works and what doesnt. I just pointed out that from consistant test i am producing more dps. and thats it…