Contribute

Enh 7.1.5 Temp #2

Home/Classes/Shamans/Enhancement/PvE/Enh 7.1.5 Temp #2

Forums Forums Classes Shamans Enhancement PvE Enh 7.1.5 Temp #2

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    First Sergeant
    #39584 |

For those that are unfamiliar with my typical 2 button method, refer to my previous thread.

I use a SS+Macro method to ensure that Stormstrike is cast first and foremost at all times (given enough mael). Alot of minor things have changed in 7.1.5 but one key damage dealer still remains for Enhance Shamans, and that is Stormstrike.

All that being said I want to show some numbers I got testing with my 864 ilvl shaman on another post testing out someone elses macro. Here you can see that at 50mil damage my original method (labeled Rocktris 50mil and 100mil) was at 299K dps and 100mil test ended at 324K. Check that out here.

And here are my new numbers with this posted macro. 50mil test sitting at 361K and 100mil test ending at 352K. (was unlucky that last 50mil with not alot of SS procs)

ATTN: Fury of Air is completely manual.

My typical opening is to (prepot if you are) feral charge to boss, pop my racial + wolves, activate macro and start Fury of Air. Must keep an eye on Fury of Air and not let it stay off for too long. It will happen throughout the fight when you pop alot of SS procs or have to run around for mechanics…keep an eye on it and turn it back on!

More testing incoming for other talents.

Scyan
    Grunt

Hi, because I’m far from my 4 pc bonus, like many other shamans, there’s a huge decrease in DPS if we avoid Hothand and Windsong and if we also avoid going with Overcharge. I also have to select either Lightning shield or Ancestral swiftness above Hailstorm. These are the 3 talents that we cannot do without. The closes I get if I avoid these is 10% less. If you want to test a blue geared lvl 815 give or take you can use my toon on Anvilmar, Vaudou.

Would you be able to figure something for that one ?

The best sim I get is using 1212222

Thanks

Silverdragon00
    Grunt

you know windsong is important now, right? Icy veins and other says Windsong is far better and important dps. Boulderfist is now nerfed bad. its no longer useful anymore. that goes same thing with overcharge instead of Tempest.

Spitz
    First Sergeant

Yup…Windsong, Hothand, Overcharge are all good talents. I’m still testing.

With all tests done using Rockbiter instead of Boulderfist, the numbers vary way too much for my liking. I will test all builds but the more consistent (consistently higher that is) numbers are coming from Boulderfist.

Again…I am only 864 ilvl and have not raided in quite some time.

Feel free to create your own macros as well and test your hearts out. They are really easy to make.

Krille
    Sergeant

Can you import this into GSE2?

BlueFalcon
    Grunt

I ran Heroic EN last night and was able to pull 475K DPS on Nythendra and 464k on Ursoc. It showed me at 90% Parses. My set up was Rockbiter macro set a .200 delay on continuous loop. StormStrike at .100 Delay Continuous loop. I manually activated Fury of Air and kept Flametongue up… Doom Winds on CD and Lava Lashed on procs and for a Maelstrom dump… My talent set up was 2,2,1,2,1,2,2,

Kaj
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

i tried to replace rockbiter for boulderfist but the macro wont cast rocxkbiter by just replacing it any one know how to fix this

Tacolibre
    First Sergeant
    Shampoopoo <Anam Cara> of Ysera -US Level 110 Orc Shaman

Recent Activity

i tried to replace rockbiter for boulderfist but the macro wont cast rocxkbiter by just replacing it any one know how to fix this

did you select it in your “ingame” Talents? lvl 15 choice?

Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic...

Kaj
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

did you select it in your “ingame” Talents? lvl 15 choice?

yes i did and all i did was erase boulderfist and replace it with rockbiter in the macro, and when i look at the damg done there is no rockbiter casts

Spitz
    First Sergeant

Same issue here. Not casting Rockbiter at all. It was working fine yesterday. hmmmm

Had to switch back to GS…everything still works there.

Edit: FML! I can’t get any Rockbiter macros over 300k. 🙁

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.