Forums Forums Classes Shamans Enhancement PvE Enh 7.1.5 Temp fix

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

i get an error saying “you are about to run a custom script , which could cause a loss of character , items and gold”

Jason Clark
    Scout

Perfect! Thanks!

Profile photo of SpitzSpitz
    First Sergeant

I love you

Ummmm…..I think….you’re swell? haha

Plobs
    Grunt

To account for some new talent changes, I made some slight modifications to the OP from Spitz and it seems to be working fairly well for me. I see an increase over 7.1 damage now instead of a decrease.

Talents are 1212122.

Use the Macro+SS method outlined by Spitz in an earlier thread

Start sequence I’m using is Rockbiter -> Flametongue -> Fury of Air -> Wolves -> Activate Macro Sequence

Not perfect but it’s a start on increasing my DPS with the new talent power levels, feedback appreciated.

PS. Phillip Buddah that is not a new issue – you are seeing a PSA from Blizzard about all types of macros. See eg https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747484768

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Plobs.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Plobs. Reason: Removed a rockbiter cast, was better for me after some non-dummy testing
    Grunt

I can’t seem to get any of the new macro’s working, wether it’s with the original GS, GSE or GSE 2.0. None of them work for me now since the patch 🙁

Krille
    Grunt

I have gotten most macros to work but not this one.
    Are you able to import this by yourself into GSE2?

Talking about macro PlobsST

Rexx Castle
    Grunt

To account for some new talent changes, I made some slight modifications to the OP from Spitz and it seems to be working fairly well for me. I see an increase over 7.1 damage now instead of a decrease.
    Talents are 1212122.

This macro refuses to import into GSE2

Plobs
    Grunt

I am using for the original GS addon instructions posted in the OP of this thread, haven’t gone back to GSE since it broke on the 7.1.5 update, hoping GS will withstand the next patch better than GSE.

Profile photo of Thor MThor M
    First Sergeant
    Werdenìas <Niflheim> of Argent Dawn -EU Level 110 Draenei Shaman

Recent Activity

Btw Spitz.. These talent and specc will be top on 4 pieces! Atleast sims show that.

Sergeant
    Karianne <Alxione> of Drakkari -US Level 110 Blood Elf Paladin

Recent Activity

I love Spitz macros, but can anyone help with GSE2?, when I try to import it it says “Storage The Custom StepFunction Specified is not recognised and has been ignored.”
    Thanks in advance !

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.