Enhancement – 5.1

Thanks guys for providing some macros, I took ideas from here and there to put this one together. I hope you guys enjoy it. If you can make it any better please post your version to let us know.

This is an Extended Macro ← Click for more info

I included a modifier to refresh the totems.

Repeated spells are intentional.

Rotation WITHOUT Lightning Bolt spell (optimal rotation):

/castsequence [mod] Searing Totem;reset=combat Searing Totem,null
/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,null
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Feral Spirit
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Lava Lash
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Stormstrike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence reset=5/target Flame Shock,Earth Shock,Earth Shock,Unleash Elements
/cast [combat] Shamanistic Rage
/cast [combat] Ascendance
/cast [combat] Ancestral Guidance
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

If you have chosen different talents other than Ancestral Guidance, replace it with the talent that you have chosen.

Lightning Bolt Optional Macro:

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/cast Lightning Bolt
/stopcasting
/startattack

Rotation WITH Lightning Bolt Spell:

The following macro makes an attempt to auto cast Lightning Bolt at different times, but it might not be the best optimal choices. For a better control on this spell I suggest to use the macros above and use the single spell manually.

/castsequence [mod] Searing Totem;reset=combat Searing Totem,null
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Feral Spirit
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Lava Lash
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Stormstrike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence reset=5/target Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock,Earth Shock,Lightning Bolt,Unleash Elements
/cast [combat] Shamanistic Rage
/cast [combat] Ascendance
/cast [combat] Ancestral Guidance
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

So with patch 5.2 changes to Unleashed Fury is there a way to omptimize this great macro that Lui made in the starting post to work better?? Uf got nerfed with 5.2 and this is not the top talent anymore

Still no luck on a updated one?

Hi there Mbd, I will ask a friend and see if they have any made up for this current patch. Hopefully I can find one already made :slight_smile:

I had one in the works that was based off the old ones and the one John posted up above, but, with my new work schedule and pulling multiple double shifts wow time has become nonexistent for the past couple months lol. If I can ever get my buddy to return my phone calls or email me back I’ll see if he has finished where I started and try to get it posted on here.

anyone has updated for 5.1?

Plz update for 5.1 because i can get this macro to work to a point but it’s not calling out my feral spirit at all.

Ok you can try this one:

/castsequence reset=1 searing totem,null
/castsequence reset=alt/target Flame Shock,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Earth Shock
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,fire nova
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Lava Lash
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Stormstrike
/castsequence reset=0.3 Unleash Elements
/castsequence reset=120 Feral Spirit
/cast Ancestral Guidance
/startattack

I explain how it works: first i will put your totem , then Flame Shock , then priority…
if you want to refresh Flame Shock: press alt
if you want to refresh your totem , stop spam the key wait 1 sec , and respam!!!

oh!

and use Lightning Bolt separetly : 5 buffs!!!
prefer to refresh your totem by spaming Lightning Bolt

i m only 87 right now but it works well , and my dps is not bad …
What about yours?

oh!

and use Lightning Bolt separetly : 5 buffs!!!
prefer to refresh your totem by spaming Lightning Bolt

when 5 buff

[quote quote=4214]Ok you can try this one: /castsequence reset=1 searing totem,null
/castsequence reset=alt/target Flame Shock,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Earth Shock
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,fire nova
/cast Ancestral Guidance
/startattack

For the life of me i cant get this style of macro to work on any toon ugh kinda sucks

Hello Jason R, sorry to hear you are having trouble on getting it to work. Are you using Super Duper Macro?
Maybe try to test it without any addons on, just SuperDuperMacro to see if there something else preventing it to work.
And just to make sure read the whole macro slowly and make sure there are no errors after being copied and pasted. I have done it many times where a little space missing or something extra breaks the whole thing.

Let us know if you get it working, good luck!

Puppies don’t come out for me on this one. Here is my adjusted macro using the above as a template. Works like a charm, no hang ups at all, been using for days. Just no puppies automatically… have to manually do it. Any help?

/castsequence [mod]Totemic Recall;reset=1 Searing Totem,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Stone Bulwark Totem
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Earth Shock
/cast [combat]Ascendance
/cast [combat]Shamanistic Rage
/startattack

[quote quote=4648]Puppies don’t come out for me on this one. Here is my adjusted macro using the above as a template. Works like a charm, no hang ups at all, been using for days. Just no puppies automatically… have to manually do it. Any help? /castsequence [mod]Totemic Recall;reset=1 Searing Totem,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Stone Bulwark Totem
/cast [combat]Ascendance
/startattack [/quote]

I’ll check on my shaman if I get a chance before tonights raid. Been mostly playing ele since 5.1 hit so i’ll see if the puppies still come out with the old macro and see if i can get it to implement into this macro.

quick update: I did manage to get it to cast in other parts of the macro but the only downfall is that it locks up the rest of the macro. the other macro i use it’s in a castsequence with shamanistic rage and tried using that as well but with the same results. In the beginning it casts but locks up whole macro and towards the end it doesn’t cast at all. If no one else get’s a solution before this weekend, i’ll try to work on it. you just may have to manual cast until then.

P.S. i know it was roughly 30 min i worked on it, but, i had to do a quick store run before guild raid.

Thank you, I have Puppies bound to my T button so manually it is until further notice. Cheers

this works perfectly. problem solved.

/castsequence [mod]Totemic Recall;reset=10 Searing Totem,null
/castsequence reset=6 Flame Shock,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5,Stone Bulwark Totem
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Feral Spirit
/cast [combat]Ascendance
/startattack

GJ John. I didn’t think about implementing it like that lol.

Will there be a pve priority update on this one or if anyone have one thats working good can you please post it ? As the one from John Mason looks more pvp and feels a bit clunky.