Enhancement Shaman (MoP - 5.4.2)

Can someone tell me how this macro works? I cannot test it on my own at the moment, because I don’t have enough enhancement gear. :frowning:

/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Earth Elemental Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,0,0,0,Fire Elemental Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,0,0,Feral Spirit
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,0,Stormstrike
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,Lava Lash
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,0,Flame Shock
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence [nopet:Primal Fire Elemental, nopet:Primal Earth Elemental] reset=target/3 Searing Totem, Earthbind Totem, Lava Lash, Earth Shock; [nopet:Primal Fire Elemental, pet:Primal Earth Elemental] reset=target/3 Searing Totem, Lava Lash, Earth Shock; [pet:Primal Fire Elemental, nopet:Primal Earth Elemental] reset=target/3 Earthbind Totem, Lava Lash, Earth Shock
/cast [combat] Ascendance
/cast [combat] Elemental Mastery
/startattack

*CAVEAT: I suspect the top two lines will only fire if you’re a really FAST button smasher!! :wink:

Enjoy! :smiley:

No probs with running the macro … no hang-ups over 15 min test and i have been running heroics all night as well … as for gear i to dont have the greatest infact im still rocking some greens… main is ELE so … and the trick i found to getting everything to pop was to place the macro on 3 keybinds ie: 1 2 3 and i just roll my fingers and it givs me enough speed to ensure i dont miss anything… and i even added more cooldowns and trinkets etc :slight_smile: Thanks for the macro but i can ensure you its better then any other enhancement macro i have used yet :slight_smile: NICE JOB

i will post my edits and added cd’s sometime on tuesday or wednesday … when ever i get a chance to log back on to play :slight_smile:

#showtooltip Stormstrike
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.7 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Earth Elemental Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.7 0,0,0,0,0,0,Fire Elemental Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.7 0,0,0,0,0,Feral Spirit
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.7 0,0,0,0,Stormstrike
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.7 0,0,0,Lava Lash
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.7 0,0,Flame Shock
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.7 0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence [nopet:Primal Fire Elemental, nopet:Primal Earth Elemental] reset=target/3 Searing Totem, Earthbind Totem, Lava Lash, Earth Shock; [nopet:Primal Fire Elemental, pet:Primal Earth Elemental] reset=target/3 Searing Totem, Lava Lash, Earth Shock; [pet:Primal Fire Elemental, nopet:Primal Earth Elemental] reset=target/3 Earthbind Totem, Lava Lash, Earth Shock
/cast [combat] Lifeblood
/cast [combat] Shamanistic Rage
/cast [combat] Astral Shift
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

Glad to hear that it works fine, and doesn’t lock up. Thanks for the feedback. :smiley:

I have posted a thread at Icy Veins about this macro as well, hoping for their feedback too. Some guy might run it thru some DPS tests. It’d be interesting to see his results.

Anyway, thanks again and happy button smashing. :wink:

Updated the above mentioned macro…

/castsequence [nomod, combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Stormlash Totem
/castsequence [nomod, combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,0,0,0,Earth Elemental Totem
/castsequence [nomod, combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,0,0,Fire Elemental Totem
/castsequence [nomod, combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,0,Feral Spirit
/castsequence [nomod, combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,Stormstrike
/castsequence [nomod, combat] reset=0.2 0,0,Lava Lash
/castsequence [nomod, combat] reset=0.2 0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence [mod:ctrl, combat] reset=0.2 Lightning Bolt
/castsequence [nomod, pet:Primal Earth Elemental] reset=target/3 Searing Totem, Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem; [nomod, pet:Primal Fire Elemental] reset=target/3 Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earthbind Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem; [nomod] reset=target/3 Searing Totem, Flame Shock, Grounding Totem,  Earthbind Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem
/cast [nomod, combat] Ascendance
/cast [nomod, combat] Elemental Mastery
/startattack

EDIT(S):

• removed unnecessary Flame Shock castsequence line
  • incorporated use of Stormlash Totem, Grounding Totem and Healing Stream Totem
  • holding the CTRL key while spamming the macro now casts LIGHTNING BOLT.

NOTE: LIGHTNING BOLT / CTRL KEY should only be cast when you get 5 stacks of MAELSTROM WEAPON.

Enjoy! :smiley:

Any more word on this macro? I’d like to know if others have found this as efficient. From what I’m reading, however, I’m still going to try it, but are there any level 90’s out there running with this?

[quote quote=11983]Updated the above mentioned macro…

/castsequence [nomod, pet:Primal Earth Elemental] reset=target/3 Searing Totem, Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem; [nomod, pet:Primal Fire Elemental] reset=target/3 Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earthbind Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem; [nomod] reset=target/3 Searing Totem, Flame Shock, Grounding Totem,  Earthbind Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem
/startattack

EDIT(S):<br>

• removed unnecessary Flame Shock castsequence line<br>
  • incorporated use of Stormlash Totem, Grounding Totem and Healing Stream Totem<br>
  • holding the CTRL key while spamming the macro now casts LIGHTNING BOLT.

NOTE: LIGHTNING BOLT / CTRL KEY should only be cast when you get 5 stacks of MAELSTROM WEAPON.

Enjoy! :D
[/quote]

Don’t know about anybody else, but this macro doesn’t work for me when I copy and past it in, its just one huge mess and doesn’t work

After giving the macro a good stare down I found out the reason the macro isn’t working for me is the line “[nopet:Primal Fire Elemental,nopet:Primal Earth Elemental” turns out that nopet command doesn’t exist, at least for me it doesn’t did do a quick google for that line of commands and the only thing I found was a “[nopet,nomod]” line which I don’t think works in this macro… so any assistant as to why its not working would be great!!!

Don’t know why it posted twice? can this one be deleted?

I’d love to edit my post but it’s refusing to let me, I found out what the error was for me, the macro long line kept saying “reset=target/3” which was causing the issue so it appeared three times so I changed it to “2/3/4” and its working perfectly fine now, but I am noticing that the macro never ever ever summons the elemental totems e.g the fire and earth one baring in mind I spam the crap outta the macro and can even get it to place down the Stormlash totem but it refuses to put those two down and just keeps up Searing totem? wondering if its possible to get the macro to put down the fire elemental totem first off, and then switch to using Searing totem after that?

also… I’ve been looking at a lot of videos online and people tend to rock the Elemental Blast over the Primal Elemental talent, so I was wondering what would I need to change to make it use elemental blast on a regular basis if I decided to change…

hope to hear back soon!

You quoted my UPDATED version of the macro, and yet you say the “nopet” condition is causing you grief. <I am confused>…

The UPDATED version DOES NOT use the NOPET condition.

Make sure you are using the UPDATED VERSION of this macro.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

[quote quote=12034]I’d love to edit my post but it’s refusing to let me, I found out what the error was for me, the macro long line kept saying “reset=target/3″ which was causing the issue so it appeared three times so I changed it to “2/3/4″ and its working perfectly fine now, but I am noticing that the macro never ever ever summons the elemental totems e.g the fire and earth one baring in mind I spam the crap outta the macro and can even get it to place down the Stormlash totem but it refuses to put those two down and just keeps up Searing totem? wondering if its possible to get the macro to put down the fire elemental totem first off, and then switch to using Searing totem after that?

also… I’ve been looking at a lot of videos online and people tend to rock the Elemental Blast over the Primal Elemental talent, so I was wondering what would I need to change to make it use elemental blast on a regular basis if I decided to change…

hope to hear back soon!
[/quote]

I noticed the ‘long line / reset=target/3’ issue as well, but only with the Macro Toolkit addon. The Super Duper Macro addon doesn’t seem to have an issue with this. Strange.

I cannot recreate the problem regarding the Fire and Earth elementals. They fire on CD every time for me. Sorry. :frowning:

To “rock” Elemental Blast, I assume there would be no need for the two castsequence lines that call the Elementals. Which, in turn, would eliminate the need for the logic in the LONG castsequence (the latter rotation would be all u need there).
From there, you could add a castsequence line for Elemental Blast and voila!

That’s just off the top of my head of course. This would have to be tested and verified. :wink:

To fix the LONG LINE issue in MACRO TOOLKIT, here is the UPDATED VERSION with the modified reset time conditions:

/castsequence [nomod, pet:Primal Earth Elemental] reset=target/2.9 Searing Totem, Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem; [nomod, pet:Primal Fire Elemental] reset=target/3.0 Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earthbind Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem; [nomod] reset=target/3.1 Searing Totem, Flame Shock, Grounding Totem,  Earthbind Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem
/startattack

[quote quote=12039]To fix the LONG LINE issue in MACRO TOOLKIT, here is the UPDATED VERSION with the modified reset time conditions:

/castsequence [nomod, pet:Primal Earth Elemental] reset=target/2.9 Searing Totem, Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem; [nomod, pet:Primal Fire Elemental] reset=target/3.0 Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earthbind Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem; [nomod] reset=target/3.1 Searing Totem, Flame Shock, Grounding Totem,  Earthbind Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem
/startattack

[/quote]

Hey yeah thanks I’ve got it working now, I still can’t get it to summon the fire elemental totem because for some reason soon as I press the button it automatically drops 4 totems down aka one is the searing totem and it never seems to place down the fire elemental totem, but with the logic you put in the long cast line of not putting down another fire totem if the pet totem is down, I just have the fire/earth elemental totem as a separate totem on my action bar and press it at the start of the burst and it stays for the whole duration, so it’s no real biggie from that point on if I’m honest.

But thanks for the quick reply!

I HAVE DONE IT!!! 20 minutes dummy test… ran several heroics… EVERYTHING POPS when off CD… Only thing i have off macro is LB for procs as they come on fast and VERY VERY frequently… SO full rotation on 2… yes 2 keys… now yes there is other binding s for utility totems and GW … BUT WOWZERS!!! I LOVE THIS MACRO and its a must try for any enhancement shaman… I trimmed the fat off the above posted macro’s added few touches of my own to get things to work… and for me … its FLAWLESS :slight_smile:

/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Earth Elemental Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,Fire Elemental Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Stormlash Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Feral Spirit
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,Stormstrike
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,Lava Lash
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence [pet:Primal Earth Elemental] reset=target/2.9 Searing Totem, Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem; [pet:Primal Fire Elemental] reset=target/3.0 Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earthbind Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem; [combat] reset=target/3.1 Searing Totem, Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earthbind Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem
/cast Ascendance
/cast Elemental Mastery
/cast Ancestral Guidance
/cast Shamanistic Rage 
/startattack
/use 13
/use 14

talents: Natures guardian ( personal choice ) otherwise go Astrsl Shift and put in macro /cast Astral Shift - there is still room for it at bottom :slight_smile:

WindWalk Totem ( personal choice ) you can take Earthgrab totem you will just have to look for the EARTHBIND in the macro and change it to EARTHGRAB

Totemic Persistence like this as I can drop additional healing / totems at any time :slight_smile: with few restrictions

Elemental Mastery , Ancestral Guidance , and Primal Elementalist

Glyphs i went for survival as i find shams squishy… but must have is Glyph of Fire Elemental Totem 50% reduction in CD for the lil guy :slight_smile:

Do you have any problems with it replacing the Searing totem going down? After the initial rotation of the macro it does not drop for me (thats assuming that its supposed to).

@ Bradley Cronkwright’s macro…

Can someone redo this as a simpeler version? I like having control of my totems and having Fire Ele totem replaced by searing totem moments later is highly annoying to say the least… This is what I have come up with.

/castsequence [combat]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Feral Spirit
/castsequence [combat]reset=0.3 0,0,0,Stormstrike
/castsequence [combat]reset=0.3 0,0,Lava Lash
/castsequence [combat]reset=0.3 0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence [combat]reset=target/2.9 Flame Shock,Earth Shock;reset=target/3.0 Flame Shock,Earth Shock;reset=target/3.1 Flame Shock,Earth Shock
/use [combat] Shamanistic Rage 
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14

Hello all .I have been using macros off this site with awesome sucess for some time however i cant seem to get how to place totems on a macro so they drop at same time.

In addition can someone please explain the timers atafter reset = …

I cannot seem to get the totems to drop or renew after cd

do you have a macro that is the same, but works for AoE situations?

Try this:

/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,0,0,0,Stormlash Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,0,0,Feral Spirit
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,0,Stormstrike
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,0,0,Fire Nova
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,0,Lava Lash
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.2 0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence [combat] reset=6.0 Magma Totem, Flame Shock, Grounding Totem,  Earthbind Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem
/castsequence reset=target/3 Flame Shock, Lava Lash, Fire nova, null
/startattack

I haven’t tested it, but theoretically it should work.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers! :smiley:

[quote quote=12217]@ Bradley Cronkwright’s macro…

Can someone redo this as a simpeler version? I like having control of my totems and having Fire Ele totem replaced by searing totem moments later is highly annoying to say the least… This is what I have come up with.

[/quote]

Fire Elem got replaced by searing totem because “nopet” command works only with Primal Elemental. I bet you have regular one.

[quote quote=12150]I HAVE DONE IT!!! 20 minutes dummy test… ran several heroics… EVERYTHING POPS when off CD… Only thing i have off macro is LB for procs as they come on fast and VERY VERY frequently… SO full rotation on 2… yes 2 keys… now yes there is other binding s for utility totems and GW … BUT WOWZERS!!! I LOVE THIS MACRO and its a must try for any enhancement shaman…. I trimmed the fat off the above posted macro’s added few touches of my own to get things to work… and for me … its FLAWLESS :)

/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Earth Elemental Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,Fire Elemental Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Stormlash Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Feral Spirit
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,Stormstrike
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,Lava Lash
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence [pet:Primal Earth Elemental] reset=target/2.9 Searing Totem, Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem; [pet:Primal Fire Elemental] reset=target/3.0 Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earthbind Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem; [combat] reset=target/3.1 Searing Totem, Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earthbind Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem
/cast Ascendance
/cast Elemental Mastery
/cast Ancestral Guidance
/cast Shamanistic Rage 
/startattack
/use 13
/use 14

talents: Natures guardian ( personal choice ) otherwise go Astrsl Shift and put in macro /cast Astral Shift – there is still room for it at bottom :)

WindWalk Totem ( personal choice ) you can take Earthgrab totem you will just have to look for the EARTHBIND in the macro and change it to EARTHGRAB

Totemic Persistence like this as I can drop additional healing / totems at any time :) with few restrictions

Elemental Mastery , Ancestral Guidance , and Primal Elementalist

Glyphs i went for survival as i find shams squishy… but must have is Glyph of Fire Elemental Totem 50% reduction in CD for the lil guy :)
[/quote]