Epic Disc 1-button secret I'm finally sharing (5.4+)

Since 6.0 is making all this null and void anyway, I wanted to share this so you can see how good one can do, if one thinks out of the box. NOTE: Two MAJOR out-of-the-norm changes to your priest are required! Two key pieces of gear are required, and you will (probably) need to reforge.

The two out-of-the-norm pieces of gear: Meta-gem needs to be the DPS Sinister legendary gem. Yes, Disc spec gets the haste proc, which is HUGE I cannot emphasize this enough! The other item is Kardris’s Toxic Totem. Yes a dps trinket! You DO get atonement off the multi-strike procs! You have to have good enough gear and spirit to back up this gear set, but SO WORTH IT believe me! Otherwise gear is normal healing gear including the legendary healing cloak and I use Prismatic trinket off Sha of Pride

There are two stats to prioritize when re-gemming/re-forging: Spirit and Crit. For reference, my priest is ilevel 565 and unbuffed he has ~14k spirit and ~13k crit-rating. Takes forever to go oom, and crit means bigger atonement heals/shields. After that, priority isn’t super important but I went with mastery third, and haste has lowest priority, since the meta gem procs so often

Talent-wise I use Mindbender, Twist of Fate, and Divine Star. For major glyphs I use Penance, Holy Fire, and Smite. For minor use Glyph of the Sha to take Mindbender off the GCD. Here’s the macro:

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=combat Shadow Word: Pain,Inner Fire,Power Word: Fortitude,Alchemist's Flask,Crystal of Insanity,null
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Penance
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Holy Fire
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,Smite
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,Divine Star
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,Shadowfiend
/use [nochanneling]Archangel
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Gonna explain the Shadow Word: Pain,Inner Fire,Power Word: Fortitude,Alchemist’s Flask,Crystal of Insanity,null line. Shadow Word: Pain is there for tagging purposes like Timeless Isle or what-not. As for the rest of the line, I enjoy not having to remember to self-buff. Feel free to remove this entire line if you want to

Power Word: Shield and other spells are intentionally absent. In LFR/Flex I never need to manually cast anything. This rotation rocks as is. For Normal yes some manually casting of things is ofc needed here and there. Never tried heroic on my priest, and I imagine nobody’s lazy macro really works with heroic all by itself, since lots of attention and manual casting is needed there

Otherwise this is a pretty simple macro which easily mimics similar ones in other posts. It’s the gear and stat modifications that really make it shine!

Enjoy

Yves Saint Laurent Egress

Championing people that could like a easygoing, consistent more fearlessness dash, its associated with appearance, but shoes are unusually in on the selfsame time. Women all like towering heels just like gyves like games. Every season all of the women anticipate to pick out a pair of suitable high heels on the side of themselves, but this is not an undemanding thing actually. A marry of Yves saint laurent shoes can be your continuous determination, no importance in which season. When the pecuniary catastrophe louboutin towering heels, nobody desires to aside bucks on luxury. You may also today on the shoes you’ll desideratum without getting spending much. Scarcely outlet online, we’re superior to have the shoes at smallest prices. Louboutin to capture cheap, you can opt trustworthy vendors of shoes online. Within the line industry, Louboutin is symbolic of consequential smartness and quality. Stockpile on the final you hand down find in sight an enormous variety of Christian Louboutin shoes to supplement your stock, reasonable elapse the elfin riches in real estate pattern tattoo Louboutin fabulous while using the renown of Christian Louboutin Flats is displayed within the great toe in the running of the complete afar chic.

No rationale what devise you would like louboutin men; you are gifted to select your Louboutin at a decreased cost to fit your budget. The expenses of shoes are a crucial offer lower. Christian Louboutin is the accessories brand name an eye to every super-chic fashionista. At any time a immediately you see the louboutin shoes, you longing be addicted to these exorbitant heels and can’t conclude to steal one into yourselves. The original shoes of Christian louboutin are the firstly realm high run off in the work world. Right instant he is the most distinguished shoe originator in the world. The whole world wants a team of his creations. In the heretofore disparate years, with the most qualified after mending our Christian Lounoutin Opening has won a brawny party of groups of customers. If you dearest wearing high-heeled shoes but despise the torturous modify they maintain on your feet, Belstaff Blazer, then your prayers could be answered by the latest drift in shoe fashion. Dubbed 'the shoe of 2011′, platforms are a awesome recent furthermore to the footwear repertoire of the fashion-conscious. You don’t remember the next, you of the strange rank on defining the block is noiseless in control. Your higher conduct purpose identify what you possess and what you can proposal in this over the moon marvellous, that is you and don’t fundamental special juxtaposing with anyone else. Nothing can control us from when they hanker after a remnant of exclusive project. Now we don’t caution yon the coins also.