Execute first macro

Ok so I’ve created my first macro…
The problem I have is that after reading all the helps and how to’s I’m still confused.

My macro:

Cast 1
Cast 2
Cast 3
Cast 4

Currently I will cast 1,2,3,4 if I click the button once per Gcd.

But let’s says cast 3 will reset the gcd timer on cast 2… then I have to continue my cast 4, then 1, then , 2.

I would like to be able to have my macro click on a priority list… starting with 1,2,3,4. So that if I’m in the middle of my macro, but the gcd resets on 2, I want it to cast2.

Please help me

When you creat/edit a macro on GSE, there is an option to do exactly what you want. the StepFunction.
You can select between two options:

Sequential
Priority

Sequential one is the “normal” mode, and it works just like you described, will always run line by line from top to bottom and repeating.

The Priority one is what you is looking for. It will works like

Cast 1
Than
Cast 1, Cast 2
Than
Cast 1, Cast 2, Cast 3…

So, it will always give priority to first spells, and if is on cooldown, will just ignore those ones and keep running the next spells.

Hope that solve your problem and be what you are needing.

Well that does work if I hit it perfectly once per gcd, but if I spam it then it seems like it screws it up. My solution is ahk rapid fire macro so when I hit the ctrl button down once, it will cycle through the entire macro several times per gcd. I just wish I didn’t have to do that.