Feral 6.0.2 One Button Macro (Prowl, Stun, Shred and Powershift)

I like to put this macro on my scroll wheel. It will put you in stealth if allowed, stun the target, then proceed to shred them. This is a perfect macro if you still want some control over your character. You will have to do your finishers but I actually prefer that.

If you hold shift while scrolling up it will shift you in and out of cat form. This will break roots.

#showtooltip
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/startattack
/cast [noform:2] Cat Form
/cast [mod:shift] Cat Form
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl
/cast [stealth] Rake
/castsequence Shred

The only problem I have with the macro is that it doesn’t instantly shapeshift you in and out when you push the shift modifier. You have to use the macro twice to powershift. If anyone can fix that please reply. Thank you

For my scroll down I have this macro. Which basically just heals you when you have an instant cast healing touch. So I constantly scroll up, then scroll down after a finisher to heal. I still recommend having healing touch on your bar as another macro to heal your focus etc.

#showtooltip Healing Touch
/console autounshift 0
/use [@player,combat] Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1

[quote quote=17294]I like to put this macro on my scroll wheel. It will put you in stealth if allowed, stun the target, then proceed to shred them. This is a perfect macro if you still want some control over your character. You will have to do your finishers but I actually prefer that.

If you hold shift while scrolling up it will shift you in and out of cat form. This will break roots.

#showtooltip
/startattack
/cast [mod:shift] Cat Form
/cast [stealth] Rake
/castsequence Shred

The only problem I have with the macro is that it doesn’t instantly shapeshift you in and out when you push the shift modifier. You have to use the macro twice to powershift. If anyone can fix that please reply. Thank you
————————————————————————————————–
For my scroll down I have this macro. Which basically just heals you when you have an instant cast healing touch. So I constantly scroll up, then scroll down after a finisher to heal. I still recommend having healing touch on your bar as another macro to heal your focus etc.

#showtooltip Healing Touch
/console autounshift 0
/use [@player,combat] Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1
[/quote]

I have noticed that as well, shifting out of cat(bear at times as well) form is a lil off. I wonder if its a bug. If you look at lvl 100 talents we will pretty have to ability to cast everything while in cat form, no need to shift out. I would put money on it that its a lil over sight on Blizz’s end and someone didnt drink their morning coffee and missed something. Im sure there will be a patch about that sometime :slight_smile:

#showtooltip
/startattack
/cancelform [nostance:0,mod:shift]
/cast [mod:shift]  Cat Form
/cast [stealth] Rake
/castsequence Shred 

Fixed the shape shifting, so one push of the hotkey will instantly shape you in and out of cat form.