Feral (Cat) – 5.0.4

Enjoy. Works very well.

/castsequence reset=target Mangle,Faerie Fire,null
/castsequence reset=target Savage Roar,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred
/cast Tiger’s Fury
/cast Berserk

Mine’s a bit different. It’s for pvp / mindless slaughter more than yours above Mike (where you have to be behind the target) but I’m going to use yours for dungeons and raids. cheers.

/castsequence [stealth]Pounce;reset=1,null
/castsequence reset=target Savage Roar,Mangle,Rake,Rip,Faerie Fire,Mangle,Thrash,Mangle,Rake,Ferocious Bite
/cast [nostealth]Prowl
/cast Tiger’s Fury
/cast Berserk
/startattack
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

I tried to cut and past this macro and no luck.

Just not getting very good DPS with this or any mods to it…Is it just that Blizz nerfed the cats so much?

Hi Donnie,

Kitty a long with Hunters were nerfed.

/castsequence [mod]Faerie Fire;reset=target Mangle,Savage Roar,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred
/castsequence reset=30 Tiger’s Fury,
Berserk
/cast incarnation: king of the jungle
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

is this a btter way of doing it as the above one locks up for me constantly

voodun cow, i cant seem to get your to work properly either. it doesnt seem to cast berserk or tigers fury or king of the jungle. do i have to have the addon installed?

[quote quote=3363]/castsequence [mod]Faerie Fire;reset=target Mangle,Savage Roar,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred
/castsequence reset=30 Tiger’s Fury,
Berserk
/cast incarnation: king of the jungle
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack is this a btter way of doing it as the above one locks up for me constantly [/quote]

Let me test it out, I don’t think Incarnation: King of the Jungle is a active ability. I’ll double check that when I get home tonight.

The second cast sequence should be like this:

/castsequence reset=30 Tiger’s Fury,Berserk

That extra space can cause the macro to work differently. Otherwise it looks good, everything is spelled correctly.

/castsequence [stealth]Ravage;reset=target/alt Mangle,Faerie Swarm,null
/castsequence reset=target Savage Roar,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred
/cast [nostealth]Prowl
/cast incarnation: King of the Jungle
/cast Tiger’s Fury
/cast Berserk

hey guys this works really good for me change Faerie Swarm to Fire if you didnt spec it, let me know how it works

Hi all, I am trying to get a macro to work that does the following

Savaga Roar, Faerie Fire, Rake

I cant seem to get the Rake to work, I have set it up like this (i am a macro nub so this could be wrong)

/Castsequence reset=6 Savage Roar, Faerie Fire, Rake

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Note: work in progress…

/startattack
/castsequence [stealth]Ravage
/castsequence [mod]Faerie Fire;reset=target !Savage Roar,!Rake,!Mangle,!Rip, !Mangle,!Mangle,!Ferocious Bite
/cast !Berserk
/cast !Survival Instincts
/cast !Tiger’s Fury
/use 13
/use 14

Me again - this I just tested for 5 minutes solid holding 9500 dps at level 82 in all greens. Note

1 No /startattack - Pounce does it and so does any other attack. I will put it in if I find switching targets with low energy causes a noticeable dps loss.

2 No reset=1,null after Pounce - reason is it does not show the current ability you are using in the icon. I like to see what is being used at all times. I may use the full line if I was using the Incarnation talent.

3 Tends to hang (rarely) at Savage Roar - no glyph but there is always 2 combo points there. To fix the rare hang I have Mangle on button 3 and hit it once then all is good. Button one is Faerie Swarm (not on the macro because it only needs hitting once every 15 secs.

4 No ! before any abilities - doesn’t seem to need it and all /cast work as they should.

5 First Rip is only a 2 point combo but once the rotation does 1 full cycle it is mostly a 5 point combo. All debuffs are always up - originally I had Rip in Savage Roars place vice-verse but noticed Rip was only doing a 2 point combo a lot of the times. (huge dps loss)

6 Barkskin, Cenarion Ward (talent) and Survival Instincts are situational so they can be left out. I put Barkskin in there because I glyphed for it and this macro is built for solo leveling.

#showtooltip
/castsequence [stealth]Pounce
/castsequence reset=target Mangle,Rip,Rake,Mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle,Rake,Mangle
/cast [nostealth]Prowl
/cast Tiger’s Fury
/cast Berserk
/cast Skull Bash
/cast Barkskin

[quote quote=3403]Me again – this I just tested for 5 minutes solid holding 9500 dps at level 82 in all greens. Note 1 No /startattack – Pounce does it and so does any other attack. I will put it in if I find switching targets with low energy causes a noticeable dps loss. 2 No reset=1,null after Pounce – reason is it does not show the current ability you are using in the icon. I like to see what is being used at all times. I may use the full line if I was using the Incarnation talent. 3 Tends to hang (rarely) at Savage Roar – no glyph but there is always 2 combo points there. To fix the rare hang I have Mangle on button 3 and hit it once then all is good. Button one is Faerie Swarm (not on the macro because it only needs hitting once every 15 secs. 4 No ! before any abilities – doesn’t seem to need it and all /cast work as they should. 5 First Rip is only a 2 point combo but once the rotation does 1 full cycle it is mostly a 5 point combo. All debuffs are always up – originally I had Rip in Savage Roars place vice-verse but noticed Rip was only doing a 2 point combo a lot of the times. (huge dps loss) 6 Barkskin, Cenarion Ward (talent) and Survival Instincts are situational so they can be left out. I put Barkskin in there because I glyphed for it and this macro is built for solo leveling. #showtooltip
/castsequence reset=target Mangle,Rip,Rake,Mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle,Rake,Mangle
/cast [nostealth]Prowl
/cast Tiger’s Fury
/cast Berserk
/cast Skull Bash
/cast Barkskin

This reply was modified 1 hour, 38 minutes ago by <a title="View michaeljackson's profile" href="https://wowlazymacros.com/members/michaeljackson/"></a> <a title="View michaeljackson's profile" href="https://wowlazymacros.com/members/michaeljackson/">michaeljackson</a>. Reason: Added minor information

[/quote]

Why is Skull Bash in there. It’s only good to use when you need to interrupt someone.

[quote quote=3405]

Why is Skull Bash in there. It’s only good to use when you need to interrupt someone. [/quote]

I thought it did damage too but am wrong. Having it there is a dps loss so yeah take it out.

i have found out his has worked for me i do not know the DPS it does but would like people to try it out it is

/castsequence reset=target mangle, mangle,mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle,swipe, swipe,Rake,Rip,Faerie Fire,Mangle,Thrash,Mangle,Rake,Ferocious Bite
/startattack

Ok folks, thanks to MJ above for the basis for this macro below. I found using his that barkskin kicks me out of the just casted Prowl, so i had to make a second one just for prowl. After giving it some thought, this is what I came up with and it’s working like a charm.

#showtooltip
/castsequence [mod]Faerie Fire;[stealth]Pounce
/cast [nocombat]Prowl
/cast [combat]Tiger’s Fury
/cast [combat]Berserk
/cast [combat]Barkskin

character using this macro is Bainre, Farstriders, WARLORDS guild

John

[quote quote=3542]#showtooltip
/castsequence [mod]Faerie Fire;[stealth]Pounce
/cast [nocombat]Prowl
/cast [combat]Berserk
/cast [combat]Barkskin character using this macro is Bainre, Farstriders, WARLORDS guild John [/quote]

Excellent work John, the [combat] command makes all the difference. I have altered your macro a tad to include faerie fire with no mod - it does actually keep the armor debuff up at all time refreshing almost when it is about to expire. Last 2 lines can be taken out if you don’t have these talents. The thing I love about your macro John is if you press the macro twice out of combat it takes you out of stealth but uses no other abilities.

#showtooltip
/cast [nocombat]Prowl
/cast Faerie Fire
/cast [combat]Berserk
/cast [combat]Barkskin
/cast [combat]Cenarion Ward
/cast [combat]Lifeblood(Rank 8)

#showtooltip /castsequence [stealth]Pounce /castsequence reset=target Mangle,Rip,Rake,Mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle,Rake,Mangle /cast [nocombat]Prowl /cast Faerie Fire /cast [combat]Tiger’s Fury /cast [combat]Berserk /cast [combat]Barkskin /cast [combat]Cenarion Ward /cast [combat]Lifeblood(Rank 8)

I copied and pasted this macro in game, but I just cant get it to work. Everytime i go to use it, nothing happens and I just see the macro as if my character was saying something using / s command.

I’m probably doing something really silly for it not to work, but I just don’t understand why it wont work. What am I doing wrong?

Ty in advance and keep up the great work everyone!

Only macro I can get to work is …

/castsequence reset=15 Mangle,Rip,Rake,Mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle,Rake,Mangle

/cast Tiger’s Fury

/cast Berserk

/cast Barkskin

/use 13

/use 14

Hello Tom, the macro seems to be missing the Returns in between lines, it should look like that each cast line has it’s own line, like the one above you posted.

I can confirm the macro works for the most because my friend has been using it while leveling her druid.