Forums Forums Druid Archive Patch 5.0+ Feral (Cat) – 5.1

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

I have made a slight alteration with the above Button 2 and 3 macros and added Thrash which upped my dps from 70 odd k to 80 k dps. Predatory Instincts always seem to proc just before Thrash (on the Rip) and it sometimes procs on Savage Roar. In both cases use your (instant, no cost castable in cat form) Healing Touch just before Rake -Thrash/Rake (second Rake) respectively. On the first Rip Proc if you cast it before the Rake you get enhanced damage from both Rake and Thrash as Healing Touch procs 2 charges of a bonus 25% damage on your next 2 melee abilities – Dream of Cenarius talent.

#showtooltip
    /castsequence [stealth]Pounce
    /castsequence reset=target Mangle,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle,Rake,Mangle,Faerie Fire
    /cast [nocombat]Prowl
    /cast [combat]Tiger’s Fury
    /cast [combat]Barkskin
    /cast [combat]Berserk
    /cast [combat]Cenarion Ward
    /startattack

With the above Shred macro for button 3 just add Thrash in the same spot as this one. Enjoy 🙂  Just did Garajal the Spiritbinder in MV LFR and held 80k dps.

Second best is not good enough!

Tony
    Scout

Hi,

First of all I wanted to say this is a great site, love the macros and they look ideal for multiboxing. 🙂

I have a quick (and possibly silly) question.  The macro above is more than 255 characters long and when I copy and paste it into wow it curtails it on the second to last line.  Am I doing anything wrong?  How do I get the full macro working?

Thanks,

Tony

Stephen
    Scout

Younew need to download an add on called super duper macro this will fix your problem and more info can be found in the add on section of the forums here

David Lacko
    Scout

So I was wondering. I tried out the mangle macro posted above and give huge kudos to you michael. Do you have a seprate shred macro you use? I tried implementing it myself, but it just locks up too much

Stephen
    Scout

You just replace mangle with shred , but make sure you are not using the glyph for shred other wise you will just spam shred every time you use berserk or tigers fury until they wear off .

michaeljackson
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Hi David the shred macro is here https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/feral-cat-5-0-4/page/3 as the 5.1 patch didn’t change anything for feral druids. Make sure you add Thrash in the same spot as above.

Stephen
    Scout

Hey mj iv tried a million ways to get faire fire to cast in my macro and no lucat unless I add it into my /castsequence are you having the same issue ?

michaeljackson
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

Yes Steve I had trouble too that’s why you see in my above post Faerie Fire is in the castsequence. Unless we go the hotbar 1 2 mode which I don’t want/have to do with this class/spec.

Bill
    Senior Sergeant

Was wondering in your marco if there would be good place to weave a “Healing Touch” to take advantage of Dream of Cenarius?

Bill
    Senior Sergeant

Probably before a Rip and Rake, I am thinkiing.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 34 total)

The forum ‘Archive Patch 5.0+’ is closed to new topics and replies.