Feral Macrotoolkit Simple

Been tooling around on the forums for a tiny bit, have tried the three final talents in depth and more or less for me the Claws of Shirvallah works. Blootalons seems to require more management than I want and the casting addon for the macros does not fire off most of the time or worse locks the macro - forcing manual triggering and that gets annoying very quickly in hectic fights. Lunar looks fun but never seems to put out much more dps than claws, so I gain cleanse, heal [anytime] and a base 5% damage buff from Claws over the moonfire.

Anyhows my dirty macro is this; For me it spikes at 20-22k and settles into an average 13-15k keeps the dots up mostly and keeps tiger’s fury proced. For some reason Faerie Fire breaks this quick [Faerie Swarm too] so I trigger them manually. I prowl manually before boss pulls, lazy about it otherwise. And during SoO I found the wild charge to be a manual only use also. Especially when fighting bosses like Garrosh [the big roller balls].

#showtooltip shred
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/castsequence reset=target Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Shred
/startattack
/cast [combat]Tiger’s Fury
/cast [combat]Berserk
/cast [combat] Survival Instincts

I have a separate cast now button for Ferocious Bite and Rip if they don’t proc when I want or need to be reapplied. Usually no need though.

Talents; 3,1,1,1,3,2,3
Played around with Incarnation a few times and while its good on boss dps, its horrid on everything else. Soul does switch nicely between fluid fights.

Glyphs; Cat Form, Ferocious Bite and Savagery

I know this is simple but for me it works, would like to get more dps out though :slight_smile:

Nantosuelta - Cenarion Circle

amazing! this is exactly what i looking for, not so complicated but stedy thanx!

Really good :slight_smile:

Do you have an AOE version?

Simple … but mines not very good.

/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/castsequence reset=combat Thrash,Swipe,Thrash,Rake,Ferocious Bite
/startattack
/cast [combat]Tiger’s Fury
/cast [combat]Berserk

Just specced feral so I am new to the class, ilvl 332 resto gear.

Any reason why on training dummies I would be hitting 6k damage talented and glyphed as suggested in the first post?

Thank you in advance.

I would think 6k at 332 iLevel would be pretty good. If your 632 for example though as with all macro’s your mileage may vary. There are variables such as gear difference, play style, hardware etc that can and often do cause variations in there performance.

This is done with all talents on a max toon, the ilevel mentioned indicates @85 so your missing at least two talents. Dream of Cenarious and of course Claws of Shirvallah.

Final thought too, its work in progress that I felt like sharing - tweak as needed to your needs :slight_smile:

in your macro it do Ferocious Bite before Rip. Is there a reason for doing it that way ?

Ive not tested this macro yet but Ferocious Bite does seam to be doing more damage at the moment, and would work well on trash mobs when you dont get time to do damage over time from Rip. Looks good thanks will try this out.

Indeed Furry has the right of it, for me the bite helps keep the dps up during trash fights and floats the dps during the first few seconds of a boss encounter before settling into the usual dot rotation.

Add this in front of your cast sequence macro to add the following added functionality:
• When pressed, if not in cat form, go cat form
• When pressed, if not stealthed, and not in combat, cast Prowl
• When pressed, if stealthed, use wild charge

I have been using this for over month, works well

/cast [noform] Cat Form
/cast [nostealth, nocombat] Prowl
/use [stealth] Wild Charge

[quote quote=20143]Add this in front of your cast sequence macro to add the following added functionality:

/cast [noform] Cat Form

[/quote]

Cool if you want to :slight_smile: As mentioned I prowl before boss fights manually and after nearly dieing a few times in SoO from a miss timed leap behind Garrosh when roller balls went by I now manually choose when to leap :slight_smile:

Yep thank you works nice have taken your rotaion tweaked it a little and added it to 1 of my old macros this is what im using now I use mouseover to stop me from accidentally using ferral charge on a target i dont want to jump on, you can just take it out if you dont like that feature, does need macro toolkit to extend as it has 504 characters so far :slight_smile: . Uses any mod key (shift,alt or ctrl) to cast berserk when needed on boss fights, need to make sure you dont have Glyph of Savage Roar. talents are 3,1,3,1,2,2,3

/castsequence [@mouseover,stealth,nocombat] reset=target wild charge,shred
/castsequence [stealth,combat]reset=combat shred,null
/castsequence [mod]Berserk
/castsequence [@mouseover,combat] reset=target wild charge
/castsequence [combat] reset=target Rake, !Faerie Fire,null
/castsequence [combat]reset=combat/15 Shred,Rake,Savage Roar,Shred,Shred,Shred,Rake,Ferocious Bite,,Shred,Shred,Shred,Rake,Rip,Shred
/cast [combat,harm]tiger's fury
/cast [nocombat] !Prowl
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
``` enjoy :) and thanks again for a great post. keep up the good work!

[quote quote=20143]Add this in front of your cast sequence macro to add the following added functionality:

/cast [noform] Cat Form

[/quote]

FYI - Prowl puts u in Cat Form, so no real need for the first line.

Checkout this macro set. It utilizes the /swapactionbar function and uses Macro Toolkit to get past the 255 character limit. There’s also a link to a video that shows this macro in action.