Forums Forums Druid Archive Patch 6.0+ Feral Macrotoolkit Simple

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Scout

Been tooling around on the forums for a tiny bit, have tried the three final talents in depth and more or less for me the Claws of Shirvallah works. Blootalons seems to require more management than I want and the casting addon for the macros does not fire off most of the time or worse locks the macro – forcing manual triggering and that gets annoying very quickly in hectic fights. Lunar looks fun but never seems to put out much more dps than claws, so I gain cleanse, heal [anytime] and a base 5% damage buff from Claws over the moonfire.

Anyhows my dirty macro is this; For me it spikes at 20-22k and settles into an average 13-15k keeps the dots up mostly and keeps tiger’s fury proced. For some reason Faerie Fire breaks this quick [Faerie Swarm too] so I trigger them manually. I prowl manually before boss pulls, lazy about it otherwise. And during SoO I found the wild charge to be a manual only use also. Especially when fighting bosses like Garrosh [the big roller balls].

#showtooltip shred
    /targetenemy [noharm,dead]
    /castsequence reset=target Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Shred
    /startattack
    /cast [combat]Tiger’s Fury
    /cast [combat]Berserk
    /cast [combat] Survival Instincts

I have a separate cast now button for Ferocious Bite and Rip if they don’t proc when I want or need to be reapplied. Usually no need though.

Talents; 3,1,1,1,3,2,3
    Played around with Incarnation a few times and while its good on boss dps, its horrid on everything else. Soul does switch nicely between fluid fights.

Glyphs; Cat Form, Ferocious Bite and Savagery

I know this is simple but for me it works, would like to get more dps out though 🙂

Nantosuelta – Cenarion Circle

Tony Top
    Scout

amazing! this is exactly what i looking for, not so complicated but stedy thanx!

Galthariel
    Senior Sergeant

Really good 🙂

Do you have an AOE version?

Scott McClure
    Scout

Simple … but mines not very good.

/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
    /castsequence reset=combat Thrash,Swipe,Thrash,Rake,Ferocious Bite
    /startattack
    /cast [combat]Tiger’s Fury
    /cast [combat]Berserk

Michael Harper
    Scout

Just specced feral so I am new to the class, ilvl 332 resto gear.

Any reason why on training dummies I would be hitting 6k damage talented and glyphed as suggested in the first post?

Thank you in advance.

Scott McClure
    Scout

I would think 6k at 332 iLevel would be pretty good. If your 632 for example though as with all macro’s your mileage may vary. There are variables such as gear difference, play style, hardware etc that can and often do cause variations in there performance.

This is done with all talents on a max toon, the ilevel mentioned indicates @85 so your missing at least two talents. Dream of Cenarious and of course Claws of Shirvallah.

Final thought too, its work in progress that I felt like sharing – tweak as needed to your needs 🙂

Memo
    Grunt

in your macro it do Ferocious Bite before Rip. Is there a reason for doing it that way ?

Furrytank
    First Sergeant

Ive not tested this macro yet but Ferocious Bite does seam to be doing more damage at the moment, and would work well on trash mobs when you dont get time to do damage over time from Rip. Looks good thanks will try this out.

Scott McClure
    Scout

Indeed Furry has the right of it, for me the bite helps keep the dps up during trash fights and floats the dps during the first few seconds of a boss encounter before settling into the usual dot rotation.

Kataclysim
    Scout

Add this in front of your cast sequence macro to add the following added functionality:
    • When pressed, if not in cat form, go cat form
    • When pressed, if not stealthed, and not in combat, cast Prowl
    • When pressed, if stealthed, use wild charge

I have been using this for over month, works well

/cast [noform] Cat Form
    /cast [nostealth, nocombat] Prowl
    /use [stealth] Wild Charge

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Archive Patch 6.0+’ is closed to new topics and replies.