Feral PTR 6.0 ( Work in Progress ) SWAP-BAR

Swapaction bar macro :slight_smile: I made one for Shadow Priest the other night and i though i would get my hands Dirty with the Feral Druid … This is just single target but it auto heals keeps your bleeds up and savage roar as well. It took me a while getting use to all the changes for the Feral but it was fun tinkering around with it… PLEASE NOTE this is a work in progress so please add to it ask questions or make improvements …

Have fun out there guys :slight_smile:

Bar 1

/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/castsequence reset=target Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Shred,Savage Roar,Rake,Shred,Faerie Fire,Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred,Faerie Fire,
/startattack
/swapactionbar 1 2

Bar 2

/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl
/castsequence [stealth,nocombat]reset=target Rake
/swapactionbar 2 3
/cast [combat]Tiger's Fury
/cast [combat]Berserk
/cast [combat] Skull Bash

BAR 3

/console autounshift 0
/use [@player,combat] Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1
/cast [nostance:2] Cat Form(Shapeshift)
/swapactionbar 3 1
/cast [combat] Survival Instincts

Talents i went with 1 1 2 1 3 2

Glyphs Glyph of Savage Roar ( applies on rake )
Glyph of Cat Form ( bonus to self heals )
Glyph of Rake ( increase Rake by 8 yrds in stealth)

And i just threw this AOE version together as well … just use Bar 2 and Bar 3 with this AOE BAR 1 addition :slight_smile:

/castsequence [combat,nostealth]reset=target Swipe,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Faerie Fire,Swipe,Savage Roar,Swipe,Rake
/swapactionbar 1 2
/startattack

Back again … Thought to myself a Execute phase should work as well with FB refreshing rip… so tried a simple solution and used the main rotation macro from above and changed out rip with ferocious bite and … it worked so … here it is :slight_smile:

/castsequence reset=target Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Shred,Savage Roar,Rake,Shred,Faerie Fire,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred,Faerie Fire,
/startattack
/swapactionbar 1 2

how the hell does this bar swap thing work ??? plz help me
im at my wits end trying to get this to work

nice work, but can i just put each macro on a different key instead of swapping em?

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/multi-cast-bar-macro-tutorial

Here is a link to a tutorial that is from this sites forums :slight_smile:

Hope this helps :slight_smile: its how i got started using them myself

Single Target - ONE BUTTON

/startattack
/castsequence reset=combat Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Shred,Savage Roar,Rake,Shred,Faerie Fire,Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred,Faerie Fire,
/cast [combat]Berserk

AOE - ONE BUTTON

/castsequence [combat,nostealth]reset=combat Swipe,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Faerie Fire,Swipe,Savage Roar,Swipe,Rake
/startattack
/cast [combat]Berserk

Execute Phase - %20

/castsequence reset=target Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Shred,Savage Roar,Rake,Shred,Faerie Fire,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred,Faerie Fire,
/startattack
/cast [combat]Berserk

Super Duper Macro Addon that is working for 6.0.2

Keep HEALING TOUCH- REBIRTH - ENTANGLING ROOTS close to these macros or keybind them for the procs.

I’m wondering why you’re putting skull bash in a macro at all since it’s not really an improvement to dps AT all.
But either way looks fine.

[quote quote=16359]I’m wondering why you’re putting skull bash in a macro at all since it’s not really an improvement to dps AT all.
But either way looks fine.[/quote]

I like it in there just to keep my face glued to the Targets butt if it starts to get out of reach with movement. that keeps me right up close and personal. Once I optimize them and get kinks out at 100 as things settle down i will remove it. But nice lil trick to have it in there to keep you close to target, much like Feral Charge would as well.

I had (yesterday before it was deleted for some reason) a great, working Feral swap-bar macro very similar to this with only a few exceptions geared more towards PVP: Skull Bash and other CD’s popped manually, and I incorporated Ferocious Bite into the castsequence as opposed to an execute phase separate macro (which I like the idea of now, looking at this macro).

No real recommendations from just looking at it. People will just have to make minor changes to it dictated by their playstyle choices (like Skull Bash, popping CD’s manually, etc).

Friggin great job Brad, and thank you - I haven’t tested yours out yet but I’m fairly confident looking at it that it will work great. I just had one question on the first swap bar (and the one-button) - in the castsequence line, the last ability is Faerie Fire but there’s a comma after it, like your last ability was cut off when you pasted it in here. Was Faerie Fire intended to be the last ability in castsequence and the comma was accidental or was there something else after?

Thanks for linking the new, working SupderDuperMacro. Going to download, cut/paste, and give it a whirl this evening - will let you know if I have any problems or recommendations other than playstyle choices (but I doubt I will have any).

Left over from making changes :slight_smile: just delete or leave it on its not gonna mess things up. In-fact all you need is 1 Faerie Fire and can delete the others. I must have cut and pasted and added this and added that to get the timing just right to fire finishers at 5 points. Hard to do with extra combo points of crits. And yeah apart from minor tweaks its a great lil macro :slight_smile: and thank you. Cant take all the credit as all of my knowledge has come from others in the community and their posts.

Well i understand that. I used skull bash A LOT in my older macros for timing it to fire of at 5 combo points. Though i of course later changed that to some other spell so i could use skull bash on garrosh fights. So i think it’s been like more than a year since i last used skull bash xD But nah, i’m not gonna use this macro. Was just curious about why you had skull bash in such a weird position xd

[quote quote=16349]Single Target – ONE BUTTON<p abp=“345”>

<pre abp=“346”><code abp=“347”>/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/startattack
/castsequence reset=combat Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Shred,Savage Roar,Rake,Shred,Faerie Fire,Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred,Faerie Fire,
/cast [combat]Tiger’s Fury
/cast [combat]Berserk
<p abp=“348”>AOE – ONE BUTTON

<pre abp=“349”><code abp=“350”>/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/castsequence [combat,nostealth]reset=combat Swipe,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Faerie Fire,Swipe,Savage Roar,Swipe,Rake
/startattack
/cast [combat]Berserk
<p abp=“351”>Execute Phase – %20

<pre abp=“352”><code abp=“353”>/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/startattack
/cast [combat]Berserk
<p abp=“354”>Super Duper Macro Addon that is working for 6.0.2

<p abp=“355”>http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info23083-SuperDuperMacroWoW6.x.html

<p abp=“357”>Keep HEALING TOUCH- REBIRTH – ENTANGLING ROOTS close to these macros or keybind them for the procs.
[/quote]
These are about the best ones I’ve tried so far. They do completely stop at the end of the rotation tough, unless I’m doing something wrong. I keybinded all three to my middle mouse button (click, up, down) and I’m using Kayrmacro instead of super-duper.

I got about 2k dps using the Single Target macro. I think I’ll keep testing…

Let me know how its going for you. I know these work like a charm. I am hitting 14k with my druid using these and everything fires of just fine. Check the Latency if you are using a rapid fire mod/mouse program and try to match that to your world latency that will make a huge difference. That or try to spam it a lil faster if you are doing it manually. Another Option is to use the swap bar method. Its what i prefer over the ONE BUTTONS cuz i find them alot smoother and more reliable especially if its just a 3 bar swap and also it makes it easier on your hands. :slight_smile:
One more thing as well … if you are just going off trash kills say a single mob on timeless isle you will have low numbers. A feral shines on Long Boss fights … thier DPS RAMPS UP slowly as Bleeds come in.

i used the swap bar yesterday and got kinda satisfactory results. I’m sure it’s more me than the macro. I’m using the Razor keyboard macro to fire it off. I’ve just had the worst time with this druid, who was my main in Cataclysm…It just makes me sad. :frowning:

Sorry for the whining. I just hate that my hunter and lock went from world beater death machines to punching bag doormats overnight. I’ve come to rely on macros too much and struggle a bit without them due to arthritis and other issues.

I hear ya :frowning: we will figure something out for you. I have some good lock macro’s ive posted for destruction. and I like the swap bar better myself its more reliable give that a try and we will figure it out together and get you some numbers going cuz feral is going to be a beast this expansion and im not giving up on getting it working for you :slight_smile: RAWR!!! lol