Fire and Forget

Forums Forums Classes Shamans Elemental 8.0.x Fire and Forget

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

d4dGcaWyIEjIYBvqBtqxMYmfv0RrenBHoVur3ur(fu(MuPonvXoLYEvTBQSFGFkQQ(lvLFtWafvPHIszWqgUufher4OIQYXaDCQslefAPsvAXkWYHQhkQupvYYi0ZrAIOGPIkRdrA6KUivvxfLkptuUoQAJIkSvPQSzPcTDuQAAiQMfcFwuf3vHAKsfmmu0OfvY4e5KOKZPOUMa3tQQwPujhwPBRq(WZ9g8vxtt(Qo4ZFo97R4Et8CV42O5u6RmcrImcrcrcib8fdwhx(O(g8v1JjzXWBIHIVMwjUqFgo1JGJEU3GN7n4lm5svaAOUrZPKcXYgdq(J2iZPBeGymUu9nXxyYLQauamGzWBzVWKlvPMxEZjnacMsW5qcacMsW5qcacMszP53i)fMCPkanu3O5usHyzJbi)rBK50ncqmgxQ(wWlm5svakagWm4TWxyYLQuZlV5Kgabtj4Cibabtj4Cibabtj4CibaLysU4BD)ctUufGgkfgny1XaeCoXmS7xSjq1PvIlCURVk16jh8oP6rW9QmV8Mt9SXxKzD2RfTLAN7n4lm5svakagWm46l2WTPvIlCURViZ6KnCJsp3BWxyYLQuZlV5Kgabq4g10(1fppMcqaemLYsZeaKJpgFt8fMCPk18YBoPbqd1nAoLurSSXaeUrnTFPWObRcqaKiKzi5zeaKJpgVE96lsWR5sa)vx7GbgUhlVmGVKCFXsk4EXQ1NVjwvU9Lp25V4yL)2ej6LSxtRJFJSCQHZEZPEeCNXRx)baJMM_SH_ELE_ST
    Talents ?,2/3,?,1/2,1/2,1/2,1

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.00.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Totem Mastery, Flame Shock

Main Sequence: Lava Burst, Fire Elemental, Flame Shock, Earth Shock, Lightning Bolt

KeyRelease: Lava Burst

AdmiralSmurf
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

Getting about 2K sustained dps over 2 min on the target dummy. Its very functional but feels like it needs optimization. Perhaps its a talent thing.

Utha1
    Grunt

Seems to be working well. I am only getting ~1.8k sustained but my ele shammy isn’t that well geared.

Roy Helge Hegerland
    Scout

all i see is a constant row of letters and symbols, not what the macroes usualy ook like? whats wrong?

Kalakakin1
    Grunt

Nothing wrong. That is just the new way to import to new GS. It’s a string that is suppose to make importing more reliable/accurate. Just copy that string and import to gs it will then show normally.

AdmiralSmurf
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

Going to buy another leggo from the leggo supply shop and will let’s you know my numbers.

Tstone
    First Sergeant

I swapped talents to 1,3,1,1,1,2,2 and saw about 1.3kdps increase. So getting about 3.3kdps with this macro now with the aforementioned talents, which seems pretty good all things considered for launch.

McLeod Turner
    Grunt

wont let me import it 🙁

Joel Castillo
    Scout

I dont understand…the description says key pressed totem mastery but it keeps casting it every time i have a new target. How can i turn this off?

Rebate
    Grunt

Its casting flame shock then dropping totems. I would think it should be the reverse

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.