Focused Rage Arms 3 Button GS-E Legion

Hey guys, I’ve been messing around trying to figure out a way to make Focused Rage work with GS-E, and I think I’ve just about done it.

The Talents used are: 1/3/3/1,2/3/1/1

I’m going to be including 3 macros with this: The first is the single target macro which will keep Colossus Smash up, use MS on CD, and build stacks of Focused Rage.

Sequences['ArST'] = {
author="Interstellar@Moon Guard",
specID=71,
version=12,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 1331311",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [combat] Avatar
/cast [combat] Battle Cry
]],
"/cast Colossus Smash",
"/cast Mortal Strike",
"/cast Colossus Smash",
"/cast Mortal Strike",
"/cast Focused Rage",
PostMacro=[[
/cast Warbreaker
/cast Victory Rush
]],
}

The second macro is for slam dumping / MS whenever you have 3 stacks of Focused Rage. So that you’re not losing DPS from the first macro spamming Focused Rage at 3 stacks, basically it’s just Colossus Smash and MS on CD, and then Slam for dumping rage until MS comes off CD and uses the Focused Rage stacks. (I’ll include a WeakAuras macro that I use to show me when I have 3 stacks of Focused Rage so that I know when to switch to this macro.)

Sequences['ArSLAM'] = {
specID=71,
version=6,
source = "Local",
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/cast [modifier:alt] Charge
/cast [combat] Bloodbath
/cast [combat] Avatar
]],
"/cast Colossus Smash",
"/cast Mortal Strike",
"/cast Slam",
PostMacro=[[
/cast Warbreaker
/cast Victory Rush
]],
}

The second macro will ALSO be used during your Battle Cry, so that you’re slamming / MSing during it instead of using Battle Cry to generate Focused Rage stacks. I’ll include a WeakAuras for it as well.

Finally the 3rd macro is the AoE macro which essentially uses Colossus Smash on your main target, then spams Cleave and Whirlwind, and Bladestorm.

Sequences['ArAOE'] = {
specID=71,
version=5,
source = "Local",
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/cast [combat] Avatar
]],
"/castsequence Cleave, Whirlwind",
"/cast Bladestorm",
"/cast Cleave",
"/cast Whirlwind",
"/castsequence Cleave, Whirlwind",
"/cast Cleave",
"/cast Whirlwind",
"/cast Colossus Smash",
PostMacro=[[
/cast Warbreaker
/cast Victory Rush
]],
}

Focused Rage WeakAuras 2:

detIcaGlPuBtkW(GQ0SfCtPG(gq2jvSx1ULQ9Js1pPsnmu8BOmyOQgou5GsrCmaNJQyHuLwkQy5u0dLI0trwgipNOPsyYuy6KUTqEgQ66ISruPttPntvTDuIpdPVkfQPjQVlf1JH4WGA0OugVuiNeQIBrLCnH68sjxwYFrjnoG6bwmz3bGhIphpjNGAd1gODEkAYyYyXul3((YsNRRmiWXmzgOCMpdbcCEFxzWtnYTVVS056kMHhGpMbaud4baL5b23voEkGbBSysHdvxxmjTD0qTdq8uukO2fRRtsCfYIjPTJgQDawNWXcofouDDXuukO2fRRtjzXQchQUU3PKSyfjalL7DYelulMIsb1UyDDYW67BrsbT1IPOuqTlwxNsYIvjUczVtibyPCXK02rd1uJBcho4XnN1jFye1I1xmfLcQDX66KjmsTykkfu7I111jZc1I1fTWvtweS(K1yIlgsswgSJphy0AcgrTSuctlkAz2qmJAhMPEksyArrlt5oatQPffTmxmH1C3Dp0AVtD4OsUyhGjUyijzzWo(CGrR1PKSAkwQR7DsIRcb8yixSdWoqmG8agADcbl11jOjeSuxDJRmHvmZj8UoXwzrztNlygiigEigMCgiodg0(UYGMA2AOSTtmuBpE8agedpddKh(1j4ftCXqsYYGD85aJw7aWdXNJxNyzhGmeW6d

Battle Cry WeakAuras 2:

dytPcaGEjPAxsHTjLMnf3eQOVrs7KuTx1Ub1(jb)KQQHjfnoH62uYGHknCG6GuvQtt0Xe5CGSqPQLsISyjjwUOEiuvpfzzq55cMOKOMkHjlKPJ6ZuPZlvEMKGRtP2ivfVwsOntfBNe67sQ(QKKMgvzEsI8ys53agnjQXtvjNeQWTKuUgqUNKuUmK)cv5Ws8PftY19afdPInfMWAG1i1WBYAkAkAXuNFhNaI3NATjiSkaPc5f3eRngYBNAEXtfnwQisKLUUOmobIqR3CIZsxxuEXeqDy)WMU7NGlwOWI1tt9fMnifWf)C38uamYyWruyX6P1tQjO5PmYAc0ugz5hmkxyG8uLQ28uGLAvSRY25clbGVFszK0vzEDqPgqqqqyQGWAQccBYauIwmXfdcMxmzzBy5I55jntjewmfKWUg0uv9TskHd)knpzhq4faJ0UFYoGWtZucH7NYag0IjlBdlxmppfjDCKA2gUBXKLTHLlMNNaRiyUyqW8IjlBdlxmppfaJ0wmfKWUg06P5PCrdTyYY2WYfZZtofnwcaVyYY2WYfZZZtoaWmjRoA92PmYvcal6aJMKAaWtAaaMiG6W3pjJM6lmBqkGl(5UjF53XjG49joUT1l1edRvvnoLW2PMx7uDzeR8(OMuvBXIb5bLsqqqG2PMN6urJLaWHftbUK5ftra45AaQFvMNNGTTezPRlkhwpnpvwm1xy2Guax8ZDR7bkgsfBEsX1tEyP5h

I hope this works well for everyone wanting to use the Focused Rage build while still having a relatively lazy macro. Thanks for your time and if you find this to be doing well, please give me a recommendation for the HP macro suite, so that more may enjoy and or improve upon this as well. Thank you~!

Hey man,

How do you use it spam Macro 1 and then 2 ?

[quote quote=33390]Hey man,
How do you use it spam Macro 1 and then 2 ?
[/quote]

Yes, you spam the first macro until you either get 3 stacks of Focused Rage, or during Battle Cry, that’s when you use the second macro. When you get rid of the 3 stacks of Focused Rage, or when Battle Cry ends, go back to the first macro.

The AoE spec is meant to be just that, pure massive AOE for pulls that have 4+ mobs. So I put it on a lower priority so you can keep up cleaves and whirlwinds often. If you’re doing 2-3 targets I recommend copying my 2nd macro and replacing the slam with whirlwind and putting it on a seperate key. So use the first macro the same and when you get 3 focused rage stacks, or battle cry comes up, you spam whirlwind and mortal strikes instead of slams and mortal strikes. Again I recommend that for 2-3 targets, anything over 4+ you wanna use the AOE macro to just spam mass amounts of cleaves and whirlwinds. :slight_smile:

Focus rage never builds 3 stacks for me, before I use Mortal Strike.

What’s your ms delay?
I have my mouse macro at 0.15 sec delay.

It’s either that or I need to move Focused rage higher in the priority.

I’ve been using a .03 Delay on my macro and it seems to be working fine, although I only get to use the second macro without focused rage once in a great while.

I was doing about 150k in heroics with pretty garbage gear none of it optimized.

nvm

By the time I reach 3 stacks I switch to macro 2? Or by the time im full rage I switch to macro 2? And when I am at macro 2, when do I go back to 1? I am kind of confused.

I couldn’t get it to work properly. It casts focus rage, but not very often. I can pull about 150k with this macro, but when done by hand I’m at 260k+. Am I doing something wrong?

Okay sorry for the late responses, at work, so basically this spec is ran from Icy Veins, and you’re not always going to have 3 stacks of Focused Rage for your Mortal Strikes. For one it would be a DPS loss to just wait for 3 stacks before using Mortal Strike, you want to use Mortal Strike on CD regardless of stacks. Also Arms Warrior can be RNG at times and the damage really depends on which traits and how many you have in your Artifact Weapon. Exploit The Weakness, Shattered Defenses, Corrupted Blood of Zakajz, Precise Strikes, and Thoradin’s Might are all pretty important to this build, and probably in and around that order. Secondly, the talents in the macro shouldn’t affect the macro, I had to build them off previous ones because I was having issues with GSSE. I’ll edit them in the original post to the correct talents for you guys. But copy my talents that I first listed, not the ones in the macro. Third, the only times you want to use the 2nd macro are when the following happen: You have 3 stacks of focused rage, which after the stacks go away go back to spamming the 1st macro, OR when Battle Cry comes up, then when it ends go back to spamming the first macro. If you don’t use the 2nd macro during Battle Cry you’ll waste it building Focused Rage stacks more than likely instead of doing damaging abilities. The latency to press the keys shouldn’t matter, I just use the naga program and it spams them pretty darn fast and does fine. Also for those that have Shattered Defenses trait, you’ll want to use Execute every time you get a shattered defense proc and the target is under 20% HP. If you do not have a shattered defense proc, just follow the macros as normal and don’t use execute, as Mortal Strike is better. I hope I answered everyone’s questions, and if you have more please ask.

Also if this helps clarify the macro so that you may understand what I’ve done and why, this is the priority I’m following: Arms Warrior DPS Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities - Dragonflight 10.0.5 - World of Warcraft - Icy Veins read the 1.2 section under single target listed “With Focused Rage.”

Thanks for the info.
My war is alt and learning about it as I level.

Short unedited video to show you guys the macro in action:

Focused Rage Arms Warrior

So this macro needs to be spammed 1000 times a second? How is that even possible?

It doesn’t need to be spammed 1000 times a second. Take whatever your MS is and add 5-10 to it, and that usually works well for all macros.

Beldamn, I use a logitech G600 and my home latency in game is 30MS. So does that mean I set my mouse MS to 40ms? I am asking because I’ve read different suggestions. Thank you in advance.

[quote quote=33800]Beldamn, I use a logitech G600 and my home latency in game is 30MS. So does that mean I set my mouse MS to 40ms? I am asking because I’ve read different suggestions. Thank you in advance.
[/quote]

Yes, that’s what I mean. For people who have issues / don’t understand, setting it to around 75 is fine as well, that’s a good average.

[quote quote=33499]I couldn’t get it to work properly. It casts focus rage, but not very often. I can pull about 150k with this macro, but when done by hand I’m at 260k+. Am I doing something wrong?
[/quote]

Hey man, I’ve been trying to understand the arms rotation. Do you mind helping me understand what you’re doing?

[quote quote=33762]Short unedited video to show you guys the macro in action:
Focused Rage Arms Warrior
[/quote]

Have you thought about making a 3rd single target macro to use only when BC is up? A few of the places I’ve been reading (wow subreddit and wow forums) other warriors are saying they spam hamstring during BC to get more procs.

Also, what mouse are you using?