Talents 3 3 3 1 3 3 3
Glyphs (Your choice)
Keep Agi potions in bag

#showtooltip Arcane Shot
/mtsx
/cast Auto Shot
/petassist
/petattack
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=7 Arcane Shot, Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20/combat Barrage,Focus Fire
/castsequence reset=15 !Bestial Wrath,!Bestial Wrath
/use Draenic Agility Potion
/mtso
/mtce
/startattack

Thanks for posting this. I am new to using the Macro Toolkit and have decided to try and use an opening rotation macro and this looks like a great place to start :slight_smile: First, assuming that Stampede was off cd, could this be added to the rotation and if so, would it be an increase in the opening dps? Is Stampede left out for a reason, ie. its better to use after this rotation? Also, I have added this to an action bar button (Shift+5) so I continually spam the Shift+5 button until the rotation completes? If so, is there an easy way of knowing when that rotation is complete without having to look constantly at the castbar. I dont want to be focused on castbar if I need to be moving during an encounter. Thanks for your help and nice work :smiley:

Great Macro, pulling 30k dps consistently with BM hunter ilvl 653

Algorythm
Stampede should be on a other button and only be used at BW and 5 stack of FF, well that is the great way to think about it but it never happens now that most bosses are 10 minutes so I hit at first and then when it pops again, unfortunately the way they have the timing it cant be used when you want just when they want :frowning:

Thanks Soren even at 688 it is still kicking real butt :slight_smile: When we see 2 piece set of the new tier and 2 piece of old set OMG lol

Thanks Dezoran, will try it out and see what happens. But yeah, as others have said, makes a big difference to my opening dps in a very short burst, thx man :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi there awesome macro. I don’t hit near 30k but then my gear stat priority is wrong so as I change I hope it improves. I have been using a gnome S but this def pulls about 1-2k more damage over 3 min on recount.

nice macro and a nice chance to get rid of gs but im using the razor naga with a button on repeat (delay = 0.025 second) but wow crash withing 10 sec after start, even with a delay of 0.75 s it crash and a higher delay gave my a dps of 12k -14k on a dummy where gs give my 20k-25k
how do you use macro tool kit these days because i used in before WOTD without any problems

Thank you a lot for youre macro! I tested your MM macro and it works great. But with this macro i have some troubles.

I had the same problem and same mouse :slight_smile: Than i “modified” it a little bit and dont crash anymore. But i still have 2 problems. I tested it on a Dummy at my garnison and the target blinks like crazy.
The other problem is the low dps i am doing with the modified version of this makro.

Modified because i use glaive toss, i dont want to heal my self with the pet ( i think this is a dps loose) and i dont want pull the next npc in a raid so i delete “start attack” :slight_smile:

#showtooltip Arcane Shot
/cast Auto Shot
/petattack
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=7 Kill Command,Arcane Shot, Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra shot
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=10 !Bestial Wrath,!Focus Fire
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 Barrage
/mtso
/mtce

I also ran into problems with this macro causing the game to lock up and ending in me getting kicked from the game and I am using a corsair K95 keyboard with repeating keys. All my other GS and macro toolkit macros work. I also had the “Flashing” target nameplate.

I tried also to modify it as same as Dagobert I didnt want the self heal or potion. I think it was good up to the point it crashes me out though and thank you for the work you put in

[quote quote=25047]I also ran into problems with this macro causing the game to lock up and ending in me getting kicked from the game and I am using a corsair K95 keyboard with repeating keys. All my other GS and macro toolkit macros work. I also had the “Flashing” target nameplate.
I tried also to modify it as same as Dagobert I didnt want the self heal or potion. I think it was good up to the point it crashes me out though and thank you for the work you put in
[/quote]

Well Just ran a Normal HFC today with it with no problems at all and pulling 45-53k dps So dont know why you would be having problems causing you to disconnect.
Not wanting the self heal is kinda not my thing I am aware others dont care about helping out the healers but I do its all in how you want to play.

The disconect was history as i canceld “/mtsx” if i remember right. I have no idea why the target mark is blinking that often. I will try to figure it out…would love to test it. 50k dps sounds great :slight_smile:

How mutch dps are you doing on the garnison dummy (without flask and bufffood) and whats youre current GS ?

Edit: The blinking target mark was caused by the “autoshot”. But i still dont get good damage with it. No matter - your >>great<< MM macro brings me to play MM again :slight_smile:
Thank you a lot !!

Update (7-16-15) Seems there was a glitch in Arcane shot So I had to redo this a little bit and make it function properly every once in a blue moon BW will clip out barrage.

#showtooltip Arcane Shot
/mtsx
/cast Auto Shot
/petassist
/petattack
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=7 Arcane Shot, Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20/combat Barrage,Focus Fire
/castsequence reset=15 !Bestial Wrath,!Bestial Wrath
/use Draenic Agility Potion
/mtso
/mtce
/startattack

Hi Dezoran,

Your Macro works great and has increased my DPS somewhat, although can you advise on how to stop the target from flashing other than that best Macro so far.

Thanks

TM

[quote quote=25154]Hi Dezoran,
Your Macro works great and has increased my DPS somewhat, although can you advise on how to stop the target from flashing other than that best Macro so far.
Thanks
TM
[/quote]
remove the startattack and it should do the trick for some reason it happens I think it has to do with another addon interfering.

Still doing the same, will go through and see what addon it maybe conflicting with and get back to you.

Hi Dezoran,

Not sure, disable all addons except the tool kit and bartender and still doing the same. Will keep messing with it and if I fine anything I will come back to you. Thanks for all your efforts in these macros.

TM

Safe your time and look one post above :slight_smile: "The blinking target mark was caused by the “autoshot”.

This is a WERY WERY god macro Dezoran the best BM macro so far did 45-52k singel target np only things i asking any chanse you can fixit whit Kill shot im need use manuelly and seam a macro realy gettign confused then …
Otherwise best BM macro great work many thx m8

[quote quote=25240]This is a VERY VERY good macro Dezoran the best BM macro so far did 45-52k single target, the only thing i ask is do you know of any chance you can fix it with Kill shot i don’t want to use it manually … Otherwise best BM macro great work many thx m8
[/quote]

Sorry Kill shot will need to be on a separate button due to the mechanics not being able to be casted while anything else or a next function, they intended this change to make it so you had no choice but to use it as its own command.