For those who have tested macros on multiple characters

hey, im looking to pick a spec for wow that i will be using dps macros for, and im wondering if anyone who has tested macros on multiple classes in legion can let me know which class performs best with/is best suited for DPS macros, IE highest average DPS/ closest to how it would if a player was playing without the macro if all gear was equal. i dont have the abilities to test them myself so any help would be great.

thanks

[quote quote=32363]hey, im looking to pick a spec for wow that i will be using dps macros for, and im wondering if anyone who has tested macros on multiple classes in legion can let me know which class performs best with/is best suited for DPS macros, IE highest average DPS/ closest to how it would if a player was playing without the macro if all gear was equal. i dont have the abilities to test them myself so any help would be great.
thanks
[/quote]

Sadly one thing you will notice in this community is that no one actually wants to answer questions like this. Most of the people here want to horde the best macros for themselves, to afraid others will find them. They do not mind taking but lord forbid you ask them to give back.