Frost – 5.1

Thanks Tim for providing a macro, I rearranged the spells to make it work better. The rotation might not be the most optimal but it works. I hope you guys enjoy it. If you can make it any better please post your version to let us know.

This is an Extended Macro ← Click for more info

I included a modifier for Raise Dead.

Repeated spells are intentional.

/castsequence [mod] Raise Dead; reset=target Howling Blast,Plague Strike,null
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Unholy Blight
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Frost Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Obliterate
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Soul Reaper
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=5/target Howling Blast,Plague Strike
/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost
/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

If you have chosen different talents other than Unholy Blight, replace it with the talent that you have chosen.

How much are people pulling with this macro?

Hey guys I cant get Obliterate to hit when it procs. I keep missing it with frost strikes. Can someone help me so that i can spam more Obliterates when it procs. This is the crappy macro I’am working with. Any suggestions?

/castsequence reset=target Howling Blast, null

/cast Obliterate!

/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Plague Leech

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Frost Strike

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Plague Strike

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Soul Reaper

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Horn of Winter

/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost

/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon

/use [combat] 13

/use [combat] 14

/startattack

Only problem I see is that it never casts obliterate, like ever. Even though its in the macro.

Hey guys, been reading all your macros for lots of classes and decided to give it a bash, below is my Frost DK macro I’ve made looking at all yours. Just one problem from what I can see is that I can’t get Raise Dead to work properly at all. Any tips would be greatly accepted.

/castsequence reset=target Howling Blast, Plague Strike,null

/castsequence reset=0.5 1,2,Howling Blast

/castsequence reset=0.5 1,Frost Strike

/castsequence reset=20 Horn of Winter

/cast Pillar of frost

/cast Raise Dead

/cast Plague Leech

/cast Blood Tap

/startattack

Tim you could do something like this on the first line.

/castsequence [mod]Raise Dead;reset=target Howling Blast, Plague Strike,null

Seeing it’s a 2 minute cooldown I don’t see any problem with hitting alt every now and then.

Ah awesome, that’s excellent. Thank you for your idea ^^

[quote quote=4590]Hey guys, been reading all your macros for lots of classes and decided to give it a bash, below is my Frost DK macro I’ve made looking at all yours. Just one problem from what I can see is that I can’t get Raise Dead to work properly at all. Any tips would be greatly accepted. /castsequence reset=target Howling Blast, Plague Strike,null /castsequence reset=0.5 1,2,Howling Blast /castsequence reset=0.5 1,Frost Strike /castsequence reset=20 Horn of Winter /cast Pillar of frost /cast Raise Dead /cast Plague Leech /cast Blood Tap /startattack [/quote]you should never macro howling blast

Are you happy with the macro in that form Tim? DK is next for my leveling 85 to 90 and I’d like to have a frost macro ready. I’ve worked on it a bit myself and … honestly this type of macro is escaping me. My blood works fine and I enjoy playing blood so that’s all set.