Forums Forums Classes Warriors Fury 8.0.x FURY BETA 8.1X

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Grunt

I simmed around 1-2k higher than other macros. Yours fire really well, Rampage goes off very fast and no hickups along the way. ilvl 381 and stable 13k dps unbuffed.

Nimsy
    Grunt

what ms do you run this at?

John Mets
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

I simmed around 1-2k higher than other macros. Yours fire really well, Rampage goes off very fast and no hickups along the way. ilvl 381 and stable 13k dps unbuffed.

glad to hear, as with rampage, how well is execute and victory rush fire as getting VR to fire as soon as its availabile has been tricky for me,

what ms do you run this at?

50ms

Zorfein
    Grunt

Can someone post any logs from “Battle of Dazar’alor” with this macro pls?

drupollo3
    Senior Sergeant

Unfortunately by what I have explained the fury warrior , impossible to use in macro perfectly. has priorities of spell to generate fury and use turbines and rampage when necessary. does not have some kind of precise rotation.
    so I wonder how we can create a macro??

Annonymouse
    Grunt

John, thanks for your time. I have tried using this macro single target and am simmed at 20.4k but can only achieve 13k average with this macro. I expect to lose some DPS using a lazy macro but is this dps loss expected or am I doing something wrong? I’m new to this so be gentle.

John Mets
    Warlord
    (Moderator)

John, thanks for your time. I have tried using this macro single target and am simmed at 20.4k but can only achieve 13k average with this macro. I expect to lose some DPS using a lazy macro but is this dps loss expected or am I doing something wrong? I’m new to this so be gentle.

Its one of those things I can’t answer for, as they are too many variables outisde of just the macro
    its not a silver bullet that fixes all ya dps issues, gear, Azerite traits, the player themselves.

I mean forever post I get like yours I also get the saying they are on par, boss uptimes and positioning to cheeze cleave can all make a difference.

pipa
    Grunt

Did you try not to use the optimal buffs at the sim?

Annonymouse
    Grunt

Is it worth trying Seigebreaker in this macro? If so where should it be placed?

Elie Feghaly
    Grunt

@John-Mets which is the final macro that on page 5?

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.