Fury Pre-patch 8.0 Burst 6-8k

Hey guys,
Long time user first post.

Talents 2123423
Currently using this for raids
Ilvl 228

d0ZgeaGEku1lPOyxuuABivpwLlJy2cDyj3ej5xq1TPi6TK0ofzVk7g1(v1Pf8xku63KAGirzOsjnyqdNIQoifIggs5yeDoQswOuQLIewSuy5uXZP0tbwgjwhfHjkfzQsLjJKA6qgNOUkfcpJkDDQInsvkBLcjBMcP2ofQCCPeZskQPjv9Dksnsku8zOmAcgpsuDskQCwQs11OGZtrYDj03OQEnsKNCDljhWBgbfE3ybDlPSUb6QiHr2bKsfxPICGMigD5jIwsoGr6bjODgGQIYBsB8eNbaMNCMRPL8vgGQ6C0gfXXg0SDDljx3sYbWVYIEO0x61skdGFLf9qzU3LU)sUdGFLf9qvwFcfZKyGXeFy2GsoVu)a4xzrpuL1NqXmjgymXhkZ9U09xYWa4xzrpuL1NqXmjgymXhQKP57Ayj6dGFLf9qvwFcfZKyGXeFOIBolxYFa8RSOhkLzA0OTuEa8RSOhQY6tOyMedmM4dL5Ex6(l51a4xzrwslEi8rEOkRpHIzsmWyIpSDuRPgjeCSiZ(qkkSaJ9W2rTPB(HljPna(vw0dvz9jumtIbgt8Hzdk58ss5a4xzrpuL1NqXmjgymXhkZ9U09xsQma(vw0dvz9jumtIbgt8HkzA(Ugws6oa(vwKL0IhcFKhQY6tOyMedmM4dBh1AQrcbhlYSpKIclWypSDuB6MF4sY(bWVYIEOkRpHIzsmWyIpuM7DP7VK0Wa4xzrpuL1NqXmjgymXhQKP57Ayjj9bWVYIEOkRpHIzsmWyIpuXnNLlj9ha)kl6HQS(ekMjXaJj(WSbLCEjzEa8RSOhQY6tOyMedmM4dL5Ex6(lj9Aa8RSOhQY6tOyMedmM4dvY08DnSKcTbWVYIEOkRpHIzsmWyIpu6fTEPCGoNatjcsUgdymKI61yGe5O0AmqBseTgdqrGXKRXaTQTiQQZrVUHgWmetrbjsklzDdnqNtGPebPSgdqrGXuwJbaiI59Mh(qbnpaG0IhcJcvCGwDiuvNJEDdnGziMQvhI1UULKdGFLf9qvtQP2evej(qzU3LU)skdGFLf9qvtQP2ehYj28dPSZJJv7i(q6g67hAOHgGQI9urZXiIJXryuqZR9qdTba

Let me know what you guys think.

The talents you say you use in the OP are different than whats in the macro. Example in OP post you have 4 in the 75 talent row. Also, I didn’t see Siegebreaker in your macro.

I must be missing something. i just got back from vacation and cant figure out the new posts can anyone direct me to where i can find out what to do? i cant read that block of texts.

Check this: help - News Updates - WoW Lazy Macros

Using the Talents listed in the macro, at 206 Ilvl I was wrecking PVE (WQ’s and content) and nothing lasted more than a few seconds. Steady holding at 1.9k on WQ and Trash, haven’t tried in LFR or dungeons yet.

Using the talents you said in OP, i have a couple problems. Talents 2123423
what is talent 4? is that a pvp talent? do we need War Mode on for it? or was it an ooops?

OP post talents Talents 2123423, DPS 1.6k steady at 206 ilvl for 2 mins. Seigbreaker never fired.

Over all enjoy the macro, thank you for the post :slight_smile: looking forward to your edits and improvements :smiley:

Works well, though appeared to be a typo on the command lines “/castsequence [nochanneling] Bloodthirst, Raging Blow”, which I had to change. Also had to add in Victory Rush.

Running 1122111 for general use and it’s the better than what I came up with and parsed better than others for Fury. My gear is bad though, ilvl 180 and 1 leggo, but sustained over 2k easily.

I tested all macros in the Warrior Fury section but this is by far the best macro.

This is smooth!

Any one got a updated version for this, Seigbreaker never goes off, and the right talents…or what is on 4? also if you can include Victory Rush it would be awsome

One of the better performing Fury macros here.

Been using it in +20 mythics and RBG’s, doing 3.5-4K sustained in mythics and usually top damage in RBG’s.

Well done.

macro is great tx for that

but

the execution procs would´nt used

did anyone knows why?

Lets hope he comes back and keeps this updated!

Hey hey, So been really busy lately and I am quite pleased that first macro I made got this many good responses.
No doubt there are some typos or errors in the command lines. When presented with more time I will make some edits to this and fix these issues.

As far as the execution proc’s not going off. I can add a modifier to allow you cast your proc’s.

Im actually using to this level even at lvl 33 it kicks arse great job

[quote quote=61404]Works well, though appeared to be a typo on the command lines “/castsequence [nochanneling] Bloodthirst, Raging Blow”, which I had to change. Also had to add in Victory Rush.
Running 1122111 for general use and it’s the better than what I came up with and parsed better than others for Fury. My gear is bad though, ilvl 180 and 1 leggo, but sustained over 2k easily.[/quote]

Can you post your the import code for your customized ? Not sure where to add victory rush,
Also why do you think this part is bad ? “/castsequence [nochanneling] Bloodthirst, Raging Blow”,
Execute proc priority should be higher too.

Talents 2123423

What do you mean with Talent 4? I just have 3 Talents. :smiley:

[quote quote=61947]

Works well, though appeared to be a typo on the command lines “/castsequence [nochanneling] Bloodthirst, Raging Blow”, which I had to change. Also had to add in Victory Rush. Running 1122111 for general use and it’s the better than what I came up with and parsed better than others for Fury. My gear is bad though, ilvl 180 and 1 leggo, but sustained over 2k easily.

Can you post your the import code for your customized ? Not sure where to add victory rush, Also why do you think this part is bad ? “/castsequence [nochanneling] Bloodthirst, Raging Blow”, Execute proc priority should be higher too.[/quote]

The syntax on the version I imported was wrong (e.g. it had ‘.’ instead of ‘,’ which I had to edit.

I wasn’t too fussed where I put Victory Rush, after Execute and Rampage is all I cared about.

I cant believe I couldnt spot the typo ‘.’ lol.
Anyway i did some testing on dummy ilvl218, no set bonus, no pvp talents,no cds , head and legs lego.

~2400dps code with typo endles rage sudden death
0,100ms in razer

~2500dps code with typo endles rage sudden death
0,050ms in razer

~2550dps code with typo endles rage sudden death
0,025ms in razer

~2500dps code with typo endles rage inner rage
0,025ms in razer

~2600dps code FIXED typo endles rage sudden death
0,025ms in razer

This is by far the best working macro I tested on GSE so far. With this fast button smasher fury war feels like next level rape mashinegun on steroids in dungeons,raids,bgs,questing… even in my shitty gear feels like different game when I switch to arms and wait for cd on mortalstrike/ random overpower proc.

I added 1 extra minor tweak that will suppress WW out of combat, so it wont dismount you in bgs/world
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Whirlwind

I can imagine some separate macro for aoe where is WW defined as every 3cast or so.

So far great work MaxDozer you are hero.

My edited version dSJ)daGEkK6LuO6TOY2qjZwupwQBsb(fk(gk1LHStb7vz3i7h0HL8xkOACKmqkegQkvgmWWPi6Gui6UOQJrQZPcAHuLYsPkzXuulxiNwKNQQLrK1rrYefQmvv0KfQA6qDBvGRsbXZi01Pk2ifP2QkvzZQuvBNcsdtfAwQuMgv1ZP0iPGYNjy0e14PqYjPiCwQs11ujNNcLxlu8BQCCHsp9oxqV30gIxE3W)ZfK25(ZkJiSDVwljQL07JdD)YtgVGEVr6bl7I2BqzuX5mAu0(3KO2eXTaBP9guDK7EOiBYr2DUGENlO3Z0LfdbALVil2liTNPllgc4ixlxeHYjsGhce99LuliUNPllgc4ixlxeHYjsGhcuxsk1c(7z6YIHaoY1YfrOCIe4HaTYxKf7fU2Z0LfdbCKRLlIq5ejWdbxIhvlWAptxwmeWrUwUicLtKapeijQu6fyVNPllgc4ixlxeHYjsGhc0kFrwSxqTNPll2II1dIAeeWrUwUicLtKapeijQu6BqG6ssPUbblC4EMUSyiGJCTCrekNibEiqDjPulOpUNPllgc4ixlxeHYjsGhc0kFrwSxqR3Z0LfdbCKRLlIq5ejWdbxIhvlOL2Z0LfBrX6brncc4ixlxeHYjsGhcKevk9niqDjPu3GGf0I7z6YIHaoY1YfrOCIe4HaTYxKf7f0(7z6YIHaoY1YfrOCIe4HGlXJQf0x7z6YIHaoY1YfrOCIe4HajrLsVGM1EMUSyiGJCTCrekNibEiqDjPulOzVNPllgc4ixlxeHYjsGhc0kFrwSxqR2Z0LfdbCKRLlIq5ejWdbxIhvlOpCptxwmeWrUwUicLtKWT2DG5cZdb6dp6R17pJsumiSEM3ByOk(zEFa1XmZ79gkJN59ELib9mV)oNfBq1rUDo8EJJmMxOmQSODo8(ZOefdclnZ79krcsZ8(hJmPP9qno5O9pkwpicNQ8(7IqguDKBNdV34iJDxeYA35c69mDzXqa3bU4nvLX8qGw5lYI9cs7z6YIHaUdCXBQghLVbbgr7jY6I4Hawx((dp8W7nOipv2eegfzOicNC082WdVb

[quote quote=62100]I cant believe I couldnt spot the typo ‘.’ lol. Anyway i did some testing on dummy ilvl218, no set bonus, no pvp talents,no cds , head and legs lego.
~2400dps code with typo endles rage sudden death 0,100ms in razer
~2500dps code with typo endles rage sudden death 0,050ms in razer
~2550dps code with typo endles rage sudden death 0,025ms in razer
~2500dps code with typo endles rage inner rage 0,025ms in razer
~2600dps code FIXED typo endles rage sudden death 0,025ms in razer
This is by far the best working macro I tested on GSE so far. With this fast button smasher fury war feels like next level rape mashinegun on steroids in dungeons,raids,bgs,questing… even in my shitty gear feels like different game when I switch to arms and wait for cd on mortalstrike/ random overpower proc.
I added 1 extra minor tweak that will suppress WW out of combat, so it wont dismount you in bgs/world /cast [nochanneling,combat] Whirlwind
I can imagine some separate macro for aoe where is WW defined as every 3cast or so.
So far great work MaxDozer you are hero.[/quote]

do you mind exporting your profile until OP is updated? Much appreciated.

never played a warrior after reading comments such as these I am so tempted