Fury Warrior PvE Single Target (7.2.5)

BEFORE YOU GO DOWN AND COPY THE CODE PLEASE READ THIS, VERY IMPORTANT.

One last thing before I start, can somebody please show me how to make the macro not use Rampage until the Frothing Berserker buff is active. Would help a lot, thnak you in advance.

Whats up guys, I have been looking for a fury warrior macro on here for a very long time now.

I decided to make my first macro ever for Fury Warrior PvE 7.2.5 (Can also be used in PvP if needed)

This is a single target PvE macro, so don’t expect it to whirlwind or anything.

This macro also doesn’t pop any cooldowns because popping cooldowns is very situational and you might not want to pop it on trash.

Sequences['Fury_Single_Target_PVE'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.02.
  Author="Xions@Illidan",
  SpecID=72,
  Talents = "2331232",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      LoopLimit=10,
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast Charge",
      },
        "/cast Execute",
        "/cast Rampage",
        "/castsequence Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Furious Slash",
      PostMacro={
        "/cast Enraged Regeneration",
        "/startattack",
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Here is my macro that I use to pop all cooldowns at once:

#showtooltip Battle Cry
/use Battle Cry
/use Avatar
/use Bloodbath
/use Berserking
/use Blood Fury
/use 13

“One last thing before I start, can somebody please show me how to make the macro not use Rampage until the Frothing Berserker buff is active. Would help a lot, thnak you in advance.”

I don’t really think you can or it would’ve been implemented a long time a go which is why I use a WeakAura for both Rampage and Execute.

I don’t really think you can or it would’ve been implemented a long time a go which is why I use a WeakAura for both Rampage and Execute.

You use WeakAura as in when you get the FB buff, it tell you when to use Rampage? Because I have a WeakAura like that aswell, I just want it to be implemented into the macro because it sometimes uses Rampage without the buff.

Yes I do. I keep Rampage and Execute on separate keys to use them when the procs come up.