Forums Forums Website News Getting Started with Gnome Sequencer – Enhanced for 7.0.3 Patch Day Videos

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

Profile photo of TOBWTOBW
    Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

This cracked me up, someone yet again just taking other peoples macros and claiming that they themselves did all of the hard work to make them work. I think it’s really shady that these people are still taking credit for doing nothing themselves. But great idea, on making this something that is going to eliminate Lazy, and other macros and community. Keep on steeling and congrats on something other people worked there ass off to do and you think your suppose to get credit for others.

First Sergeant
    Deezyl <The Crescent Rain> of Moon Guard -US Level 110 Goblin Hunter

Recent Activity

This cracked me up, someone yet again just taking other peoples macros and claiming that they themselves did all of the hard work to make them work. I think it’s really shady that these people are still taking credit for doing nothing themselves. But great idea, on making this something that is going to eliminate Lazy, and other macros and community. Keep on steeling and congrats on something other people worked there ass off to do and you think your suppose to get credit for others.

He’s NOT stealing anyone’s macros. His gives credit to the author of the macro that is made with the author’s name IN the title of the macro.

Obviously, Beef, you didn’t take a look at what it does.

And it’s a WHOLE lot better than charging people money for macro’s…just sayin’.

Grunt

Hello all,

I was wondering if i could get some help. I’ve downloaded and installed gs-e and gs-e myaddons.
    Upon login i get this msg:

Message: Interface\AddOns\GS-myMacros\Macros\Warlock.lua:7: ‘}’ expected (to close ‘{‘ at line 6) near ‘s’
    Time: 08/01/16 12:46:43
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: in function LoadAddOn’
    Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\startup.lua:66: in main chunk

Locals: (*temporary) = 70

I’ve checked the file and have the closing curly brace so I don’t see the problem.

Secondly when i try opening gs-e with the /gs command i get this error:

Message: Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\Core.lua:230: Usage: GetSpecializationInfoByID(specID[, sex])
    Time: 08/01/16 12:50:39
    Stack: …rface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\Debug\ErrorHandler.lua:317: in function <…rface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\Debug\ErrorHandler.lua:300>
    [C]: ?
    [C]: in function
    GetSpecializationInfoByID’
    Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\Core.lua:230: in function <Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\Core.lua:225>
    Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\Core.lua:325: in function ?’
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4332: in function
    ChatEdit_ParseText’
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4000: in function ChatEdit_SendText’
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4036: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4032>
    [C]: in function
    ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed’
    [string “*:OnEnterPressed”]:1: in function <[string “*:OnEnterPressed”]:1>

Locals: errMsg = “Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\Core.lua:230: Usage: GetSpecializationInfoByID(specID[, sex])”
    isTSMError = false
    tsmErrMsg = nil
    AceGUI = <table> {
    objPools = <table> {
    }
    RegisterAsContainer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\skins\addons\ace3.lua:259
    RegisterWidgetType = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:559
    WidgetBase = <table> {
    }
    RegisterAsWidget = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\skins\addons\ace3.lua:108
    counts = <table> {
    }
    LayoutRegistry = <table> {
    }
    GetLayout = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:583
    GetWidgetVersion = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:613
    Create = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:172
    GetWidgetCount = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:607
    GetNextWidgetNum = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:596
    WidgetRegistry = <table> {
    }
    WidgetVersions = <table> {
    }
    RegisterLayout = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:573
    Release = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:206
    ClearFocus = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:257
    WidgetContainerBase = <table> {
    }
    SetFocus = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:247
    }
    TSM = <table> {
    Operations = <table> {
    }
    SetDefaultModuleLibraries = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:398
    _author = “Sapu94, Bart39”
    DeleteCustomPriceSource = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\CoreAPI\Prices.lua:56
    EnableModule = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:363
    modules = <table> {
    }
    baseName = “TradeSkillMaster”
    IterateEmbeds = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:473
    CreateGroupTree = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\GUI\TSMFrames\GroupTree.lua:291
    SecureHookScript = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceHook-3.0\AceHook-3.0.lua:410
    GetAuctionPlayer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\GUI\AuctionFrame.lua:45
    RawHookScript = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceHook-3.0\AceHook-3.0.lua:395
    _desc = “Core addon for the TradeSkillMaster suite. Does nothing without modules installed.”
    Printf = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\CoreAPI\Modules.lua:147
    SetDefaultModulePrototype = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:440
    NO_SOUND_KEY = “TSM_NO_SOUND”
    defaultModuleState = true
    IsEnabled = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\CollectMe\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:482
    LDBIcon = <table> {
    }
    Delay = <table> {
    }
    OnTSMDBShutdown = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\TradeSkillMaster.lua:402
    operations = <table> {
    }
    RegisterModule = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\

If anyone can help me figure out these problems, I would appreciate it.

Thank you!!!

Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

I’m with Mystical here. Many of my macros are modified versions of something someone else already wrote. When you strive to give credit as he clearly has and offer something of value that’s really what we are about here.

I appreciate your strong sense of morality and the desire to make sure credit goes to the creator of works though so please do continue to comment. That’s obviously part of a free open and healthy forum!

Stone Guard
    (Contributor)

Can you post your Warlock.lua file? The error seems to be there.

Grunt

Here you go Amber

Profile photo of TimothyLukeTimothyLuke
    Conqueror
    (Addon Dev)
    Draik <Vinum et Feminae> of Nagrand -US Level 110 Blood Elf Paladin

Recent Activity

The problem is here:

`local Sequences = GSMasterSequences — Dont remove this
    ——————
    —– Warlock
    ——————

Sequences[‘Affmulti’] = {
    author=’Dollfje@Blade’s Edge’,

Change the author to
    "author='Dollfje@Blade's Edge",

I will get the exporter to put the author in “‘s for servers like Blade’s Edge

BattleNet: TimothyLuke#1860
    WowLazyMacros/Curse/GitHub/WowInterface: TimothyLuke

Most Commonly Played Characters:
    Huldrych@Dath'Remar
    Draik@Nagrand

Profile photo of CymirycCymiryc
    Warlord
    (Moderator)
    Mockery Level 110 Gnome Mage

Recent Activity

I was just going to repost with that change which cleared the existing error…

On another note i seem to getting one of the same errors by typing /gs

Never noticed it before because i had LUA errors turned off so not sure how long *I* have had the issue but this is the only error i see:

Message: Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\Core.lua:230: Usage: GetSpecializationInfoByID(specID[, sex])
    Time: 08/01/16 21:58:30
    Stack: [C]: ?
    [C]: in function GetSpecializationInfoByID’
    Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\Core.lua:230: in function <Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\Core.lua:225>
    Interface\AddOns\GS-Core\Core.lua:325: in function
    ?’
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4332: in function ChatEdit_ParseText’
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4000: in function
    ChatEdit_SendText’
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4036: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed’
    [string “*:OnEnterPressed”]:1: in function <[string “*:OnEnterPressed”]:1>

Locals:

Grunt

OK thank you for that simple solution lol.. Didn’t think it would affect all my macros.

Now my only problem is with the other error I get which doesn’t load the Macros.
    The Error message I get is in my original lenghty post..

Thank you

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.