Glimmer of Light

Has anyone tried to do a macro around the glimmer of light talent?

I was just looking into it, it should some what be really, REALLY, easy to Macro this since its basicly work around judgements and ofc HolyShock on CD.

It basicly should be a really easy CrusadeStrike/Judgement Macro and you run Healbot/VuDo to click HolyShock yourself, just have the macro go ham on dpsing while clicking HolyShock yourself on CD. Il see what I can do but ideally someone more experienced should have a look at it.

Il made one that i Will post here during The week.

Works excellent, sittning at aprox 35k hps.

can not wait to try it looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Its so simple to that you really jus want to macro your CS, Judgement and LoD into it, then use HS and HL on mods.

[quote quote=69020]Il made one that i Will post here during The week.
Works excellent, sittning at aprox 35k hps.[/quote]

Hello Nikkj1, would you mind posting the Glimmer of Light macro? Thanks!

[quote quote=69191]

Il made one that i Will post here during The week. Works excellent, sittning at aprox 35k hps.

Hello Nikkj1, would you mind posting the Glimmer of Light macro? Thanks![/quote]

can i echo that

[quote quote=69048]Its so simple to that you really jus want to macro your CS, Judgement and LoD into it, then use HS and HL on mods.[/quote] Nikkj1 - do you have an update on when you will release it to the community?

I’m not in game right now, but something like what is mentioned above would look like this:

/cast [@mouseover,mod:ctrl][mod:ctrl] Holy Light; [@mouseover,help,mod:alt][@player,mod:alt] Holy Shock; [nomod] Crusader Strike
/cast [nomod] Judgment
/cast [nomod] Light of Dawn

It would prioritize casting HL or HS on your mouseover target with respective mod keys and cast either on yourself if you don’t have a mouseover target. You want the mouseover conditional in there so you can spread the glimmer around easier.

Since I’m not in game, I can’t paste the fancy jumble code, but you get the idea. I would put that part in the main macro box. I wouldn’t put anything in the keypress box as it would just hang up with these conditionals. If CS,Judgment or LoD are skipping casts, I’d put the one that’s skipping into the key release box.

anyone got an update for this want to give the glimmer build a try and want something to make 1 or 2 button rotation…