Gnome Enhance 6.0.3 st and aoe

Keybind Lightning bolt and Chain lightning separately for 5 stack maelstrom or Ancestral Swiftness

Swap out Berserking for your racial

Single

Sequences["EnhST"] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = 
[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack [@target,harm]
]],
	'/castsequence reset=target/15 [nopet:Primal Fire Elemental]Spirit Walk,Searing Totem',
	'/castsequence [nopet:Primal Fire Elemental]Fire Elemental Totem,Searing Totem',
	'/castsequence reset=15 Unleash Elements,Flame Shock,Unleash Elements',
	'/cast Stormstrike',
	'/cast Lava Lash',
	'/cast Frost shock',
	'/cast [combat] Feral Spirit',
PostMacro = 
[[
/startattack
/cast [combat] Berserking
/cast [combat] Shamanistic Rage
/cast [combat] Ancestral Swiftness
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}

AoE

Sequences["EnhAoE"] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		step = 1
	else
	end
]],
PreMacro = 
[[
/castsequence reset=target Magma Totem,Flame Shock, null
]],
	'/castsequence reset=15 Unleash Elements,Fire Nova,Fire Nova,Fire Nova',
	'/cast Stormstrike',
	'/cast Lava Lash',
	'/cast Liquid Magma',
	'/castsequence reset=15 Spirit Walk,Magma Totem',
	'/castsequence reset=target/15 Grounding Totem, Flame Shock',
	'/cast [combat] Feral Spirit',
PostMacro = 
[[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

seems to be working awesome! best one yet!

You can do a /stopcasting line in the pre macro and include lightning bolt and chain lightning in these if you want to be really lazy but its a dps loss.
Just use weak auras and keybindings for them. its better.

More people need to see this, perfect!

How does this perfeorm for DPS?

[quote quote=22230]How does this perfeorm for DPS?[/quote]I’m only 95 but 1 or 2 in all of the instances.

Hi there and, first of all, ty for ur macros! Since i haven’t found around a lot of data about the efficiency of a sequence vs the normal play, i’ld like to try out ur code to make some tests.
My main concern, over the fact that almost everything here born to help disabled ppl, is that it could actually affect the end game in a very fashioned way. PPl will always whine about “omg u’re using a macro blablabla i’m better then u coz i press more buttonz blablabla”, but in the end…what matters most is to do the best you can into a raid, dps wise, +surv.
Atm i’m playing an holy paladin on a 3/7 mythic guild, but i’ve an enha shaman as alt, this leads me to u.
I’ld like to have a single rotation that keeps only fire totem up, flame shock and cycle the usual rotation. The big dps cds, + trinket + other cd, should be used separately and i would like to keep em outside the “big button”.
Thank you again for sharing this awesome rotation w/ us.
Will post the results as soon as i complete the right sequence, maybe with the help of all of u :)!

Atm was thinking about this one, since i’m having problems fitting in totem:

Sequences["Try"] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		step = 1
	else
	end
]],
PreMacro = 
[[
]],
	'/castsequence reset=15 Unleash Elements,Flame Shock,Unleash Elements',
	'/cast Stormstrike',
	'/cast Lava Lash',
	'/cast Frost shock',
PostMacro = 
[[
/startattack
]],
}

Armory link: World of Warcraft
1 minute rotation (2 Flame Shock applications)
Ilvl: 652 (no weapon enchants)
Talents: 1 3 3 4 5 1 3
DPS without sequencer: 11.7k
NO SEARING TOTEM UP
Unleash Ele
Flame Shock
Stormstrike
Lava Lash
Frost Shock
LB is cast @ 5 stacks with a different button

1 minute rotation (2 Flame Shock applications)
Ilvl: 652 (no weapon enchants)
Talents: 1 3 3 4 5 1 3
DPS with the Sequence above: 10.7k
NO SEARING TOTEM UP
Unleash Ele
Flame Shock
Stormstrike
Lava Lash
Frost Shock
LB is cast @ 5 stacks with a different button

Wasn’t really expecting to have a better dps with the sequence, but i think my rotation is pretty naive and can be optimized way more.

Thank you for any hint gave!

Sorry it has taken me a while to respond.
You have to use another cooldown as a timer in a castsquence for the totem.
So say like i use spirit walks cooldown. That way the castsequence stops until it can cast spirit walk before another fire totem.

If you’re using a macroed keyboard or autohotkey it might skip over spells alot as its pushing the key 4 times every second. The best thing to do is have the minimum amount spells in the macro.
The step function also messes with that, you might try it without.
Step function does the first line, then the first and second, then the first second and third and so on instead of just firing off randomly when they are available.

I raided last expansion on a hunter using macros and there isn’t really anyway to complete against somebody that knows their class, the rotations and is skilled doing it themselves.

hey anyone know why fire nova wouldnt be going off for me on the aoe one - im level 51 if tha makes a difference

Im having the same problem whit the AOE macro as lvl 93 single is doing great 8-10 k dps …aoe doing like 2k…dunno what wrong there…anyone can help ?

just curious with the magma totem dropping on aoe wouldnt i be best to put the no fire elemental pet condition as well so that you arent destroying your elemental? Seems like the people who have issues are all under 100 so maybe it will fix it for those people by hitting 100.

some how i cant seem to get it to work anyone have some suggestions

Every time the fire elemental totem pops the stupid elemental just runs around aggroing everything and I wind up having to kill way more than needed. I am not really sure if I modified it right. I just deleted the fire elem. lines but is there a way to have it go on protection vs full on attack mode? Only attack what I am attacking? I know I can modify it once it pops up but is there a way to have it ALWAYS go into defensive mode?

Sequences[“EnhST”] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
step = 1
else
end
]],
PreMacro =
[[
]],
‘/castsequence reset=target/15 Spirit Walk,Searing Totem’,
‘/castsequence Searing Totem’,
‘/castsequence reset=15 Unleash Elements,Flame Shock,Unleash Elements’,
‘/cast Stormstrike’,
‘/cast Lava Lash’,
‘/cast Frost shock’,
‘/cast [combat] Feral Spirit’,
PostMacro =
[[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

[quote quote=23598]Every time the fire elemental totem pops the stupid elemental just runs around aggroing everything and I wind up having to kill way more than needed. I am not really sure if I modified it right. I just deleted the fire elem. lines but is there a way to have it go on protection vs full on attack mode? Only attack what I am attacking? I know I can modify it once it pops up but is there a way to have it ALWAYS go into defensive mode?
[/quote]

I dont know why, But its been my experience with shammy’s. (Unless you use a mod command in the macro.) It just puts a strain in your DPS.

So yeah, I just do the same. I never been a fan of the mod commands? So I just take them completely out of the macro.

The macro is awesome tho, Just put down your elemental at first(And use it until it goes away.), Then put your searing totem down and watch your procs. :slight_smile:

Hi

Can I use this macro for pvp ? “And if no” can you make some for pvp then?

Jimmy