Gnome Sequencer Casting Same Spell Over and Over

Below is my sequence of spells in priority of highest DPS to lowest DPS. GSE handles everything perfectly untill it hits my last spell. Once it gets to Furious Slash it will cast it multiple times, even though there are higher priority spells not on cooldown, the number of times it casts varies, but it is effecting my DPS tremendously and i need help. I only want Furious Slash to cast when the prior spells cannot be cast due to cooldown or no fury.

/cast Charge
/cast Execute
/cast Bloodthirst
/cast Odyn’s Fury
/cast Raging Blow
/cast Rampage
/cast Furious Slash

you able to post the full gnome sequence macro?

Yes, just figured out how to export the correct way, sorry very new to this. It is essentially a very simple macro, not alot of “fluff” to it, but still have this very small issue, hopefully it is an easy fix.

Sequences[‘FuryST’] = {
– This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
Author=“Chickadang@Kargath”,
SpecID=72,
Talents = “1234567”,
Default=1,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = “Priority”,
KeyPress={
},
PreMacro={
},
“/cast Charge”,
“/cast Execute”,
“/cast Bloodthirst”,
“/cast Odyn’s Fury”,
“/cast Raging Blow”,
“/cast Rampage”,
“/cast Furious Slash”,
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
},
},
},
}

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byezqx0OOdtrNkEtekNFZkZ1dlU/view?usp=sharing

^ Here is a screenshot of recount after using the macro on a target dummy, if your not familiar with warrior rotation i will explain why this recount looks terrible. Generally speaking Raging Blow will be twice as many hits as Bloodthirst, and Bloodthirst and Furious Slash should be about a equal number of hits. So a general example would be:
Raging Blow - 200 hits
Bloodthirst - 100 hits
Furious Slash - 100 hits

The fact that Furious Slash is hitting more often than either Raging Blow or Bloodthirst is very wrong. Some more info is that i use a Razer Naga mouse, and it is set to press the macro ever 0.050 sec (which is the default key press) so i don’t think there are any issues there.