Gnome Sequencer for Idiots – Ask and you will be answered

Home/Lazy Macros/How To’s/Gnome Sequencer for Idiots – Ask and you will be answered

Forums Forums Lazy Macros How To’s Gnome Sequencer for Idiots – Ask and you will be answered

Viewing 10 posts - 341 through 350 (of 351 total)
  • Author
    Conqueror
    (Addon Dev)
    Draik <Vinum et Feminae> of Nagrand -US Level 110 Blood Elf Paladin

Recent Activity

To a degree. Your example will work for Battle Cry if you hit that line holding the Shift key or it will cast Warbreakr. It will never cast Bladestorm as a /cast line will only cast one spell it won’t progress to ge next one.

BattleNet: TimothyLuke#1860
    WowLazyMacros/Curse/GitHub/WowInterface: TimothyLuke

Most Commonly Played Characters:
    Huldrych@Dath'Remar
    Draik@Nagrand

John
    Grunt

I don’t think I’m an idiot, but this seems to be the best place to ask about potential errors.

ctrl has been a problem, for me, today.
    shift (my favourite, as I find it the easiest) and alt modifiers have been fine.

I’ve been using Cymiryc’s fire macro though, as you’ll see, it could almost be any macro / spell (the issue appears to be with the ctrl modifier):
    https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/cyms-fire-7-2-5/page/2/#post-52459

“/cast [mod:ctrl,@cursor] Flamestrike”,

I’ve tried it with a space after the comma, moving that line above the one before it, leaving it as “mod:ctrl” and using a different version of GSE. Nothing made that line work, so I think I removed the issue of syntax. To further focus on ctrl itself, I then left the syntax as it was and made some trades.

When I took alt from the 3rd modified line (there are three, as you see in that link), and put it in front of Flamestrike, Flamestrike worked. I put alt back on the third line and then exchanged ctrl from this second line with the shift on the first. With shift now in front of Flamestrike and ctrl in front of Pyroblast on the first line, Flamestrike worked and Pyroblast did not.

I even went so far as to remove shift and alt lines and put the ctrl Flamestrike line in the pre, post and release sections, to see if being in the keypress section had been an influence. No change. My ctrl key works fine, I ought to add.

Recap: the line works with either other modifier, so it’s solid, but keeping ctrl (despite changes and even on it’s own (as as “mod:ctrl”)) stops it from working.

ctrl appears to have some kind of issue. I don’t like to say “it’s not working”, without trying everything I can, but it really doesn’t seem to be.

Thanks for any clarity.

TimothyLuke
    Conqueror
    (Addon Dev)

Recent Activity

This would be your key bindings.

CTRl + key is bound by default to the Pet Bar. You need to unbundle that to use ctrl in modifiers.

Huldrych@Dath'Remar
    Draik@Nagrand

Kirk Edward Gerwin
    Grunt

To a degree. Your example will work for Battle Cry if you hit that line holding the Shift key or it will cast Warbreakr. It will never cast Bladestorm as a /cast line will only cast one spell it won’t progress to ge next one.

so no to castsequence as well?

TimothyLuke
    Conqueror
    (Addon Dev)

Recent Activity

Cast and castsequence are different and have different outcomes. Your example didn’t have castsequence only casts hence my response.

Castsequence in GSE has different outcomes than you would expect. See https://github.com/TimothyLuke/GnomeSequencer-Enhanced/wiki/Understanding–castsequence

Huldrych@Dath'Remar
    Draik@Nagrand

Cymiryc
    Warlord
    (Moderator)
    Chernovog Level 110 Night Elf Demon Hunter

Recent Activity

Does something like “/cast [mod:shift] Battle Cry, Warbreaker, Bladestorm” Not work? I’m trying to put in a modifier line to get something like this to work. Tried multiple configurations, but none will fire.

Can’t work as a cast as cast will only work on 1 spell only or it thinks cast is 1 spell name and will ignore that line.

If you use /castsequence [mod:shift] Warbreaker, Battle Cry, Bladestorm then it would work out better when you hold down shift to fire all 3. Once it’s used Bladestorm then it will return to warbreaker.

You just need to either, remove all keybindings that shift uses, including loot or use a number which doesn’t have multiple uses, like =

Wallcon
    Grunt

Excuse me, my english is not so good.
    I want to have my blooddrinker completely canalized. with which command or which line I have to use. the same applies to drainsoul with the affliwarlock

Cymiryc
    Warlord
    (Moderator)
    Chernovog Level 110 Night Elf Demon Hunter

Recent Activity

If you want the channel to last for the entire duration and not be interupted by another spell then you will need to add in [nochanneling] to all the lines, including blooddrinker so it would look like

/cast [nochanneling] Blooddrinker
    /cast [nochanneling] blah
    /cast [nochanneling] blah

and so on like that

Warlocks are exactly the same
    /cast [nochanneling] Drain Soul

Shadow Priests:
    /cast [nochanneling] Mind Flay

Wallcon
    Grunt

i do not can import my macro. can you say me why or help me for this?

this is my macro:

Sequences[‘shed_tank’] = {
    — This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.07.
    Author=”Deathcow@Blackmoore”,
    SpecID=250,
    Talents = “3312133”,
    Default=1,
    MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
    Trinket1=false,
    Trinket2=false,
    StepFunction = “Sequential”,
    KeyPress={
    “/cast [combat][no channeling: blooddrinker] Dancing Rune Weapon”,
    “/cast [mod:alt] Death Strike”,
    “/cast [mod:shift] Marrowrend”,
    },
    PreMacro={
    },
    “/cast [no channeling: blooddrinker] Consumption”,
    “/cast [nochanneling] Blooddrinker
    “/castsequence [no channeling: blooddrinker] Marrowrend, Marrowrend, Marrowrend”,
    “/castsequence [no channeling: blooddrinker] Marrowrend, Heart Strike, Blood Boil”,
    “/castsequence [no channeling: blooddrinker] Blood Boil, Blood Boil, Blood Boil”,
    “/cast [nochanneling] Blooddrinker
    “/castsequence [no channeling: blooddrinker] Blood Boil, Heart Strike, Heart Strike”,
    “/cast [no channeling: blooddrinker] Death Strike”,
    “/cast [@player] [no channeling: blooddrinker] Death and Decay”,
    “/cast Blooddrinker”,
    PostMacro={
    },
    KeyRelease={
    },
    },
    },
    }

Wallcon
    Grunt

if I Drainsoul in macro check on my warlock then he breaks the channeling at about 75% off and makes a new attack

Viewing 10 posts - 341 through 350 (of 351 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.