Forums Forums Classes Death Knights GS Blood & Dual Frost Macro Combined

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    First Sergeant

Keep in mind Outbreak comes with level 81, so until level 81 this rotation sucks cause of 0 Runic power utilization. line Outbreak, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil; [spec:2] Outbreak, Frost Strike, Frost Strike, Frost Strike, Frost Strike, Frost Strike, Frost Strike, Frost Strike”, simply going to ignore till level 81

You can also use it at lower levels, but until you can use outbreak you have to replace it by a other spell, like frost fever (icy touch) (because it’s range is better than from blood plague and usable in both Blood as Frost spec) or Howling Blast (Only usable in Frost spec.)

Am I addicted?
    Nah, ... 😉

FYI. peeps; 1ms=0,001sec., 1sec.=1.000ms
    (My macro-key repeat is set to 80ms=0,080 sec. and 70ms=0,070sec.)

¡.The Devil may care, but I Bloody don't.!

Profile photo of Dr.MengedeDr.Mengede
    First Sergeant

From my post on the 1st page.
    Still no suiseiseki online. hehe :\ 😛

Edit:
    Edited typo’s and added/changed text.

I’m also changing to 2,3,1,1or3,1,1,2 but I noticed that you use Runic Corruption instead of Blood Tap.
    I have to say RC does work, but it’s more random and not so controllable as BT.
    If adding BT, can you give us an insight in where to put it? So that it’s (only) used after 5 and/or 10 stacks.

Am I addicted?
    Nah, ... 😉

FYI. peeps; 1ms=0,001sec., 1sec.=1.000ms
    (My macro-key repeat is set to 80ms=0,080 sec. and 70ms=0,070sec.)

¡.The Devil may care, but I Bloody don't.!

Profile photo of SuiseisekiSuiseiseki
    First Sergeant
    Suiseiseki <Absolute Territory> of Stormrage -US Level 110 Draenei Death Knight

Recent Activity

Blood + 2H Frost

Blood + Dual Frost

The only place I can think of putting Tap in is at the bottom, like in these two posted.
    >To put some kind of timer on it, you could test around in Line 2. Put it after Plague Leech and that would give you 25s to build charges.
    >You could even test around with a line like “/castsequence [combat] Death’s Advance, Blood Tap, Blood Tap”,. That would give 30 seconds of build time.

Suiseiseki-Stormrage-US | Twitch.tv/SOADRedFox | Desu~!

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.