GS-E 7.0.3.2 Sin PVE

Alright guys, I spent way too much time on this macro for you guys. It outputs the best possible dps…it does include the artifact weapon and since im a troll it includes the Berserking you get as a passive.

Sequences['Sin666'] = {
author="Stabnfap@Thrall",
specID=259,
version=9,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 3111331",
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead] Tricks of the Trade
/cast [noform:1, nocombat] Stealth
/cast [form:1] Shadowstep
]],
"/cast Garrote",
"/castsequence  reset=6   Mutilate, Mutilate, Rupture, Hemorrhage, Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom, Mutilate, Mutilate, Envenom",
"/cast [combat] Vendetta",
"/cast [combat] Kingsbane",
"/cast [combat] Exsanguinate",
"/cast [combat] Berserking",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

iam gonna try it out :slight_smile:

This macro is incredible, great job! Really appreciate the work that went into figuring out the sequence. You’re the man. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! I would really enjoy hearing the amounts of dps you guys are getting from this macro. currently im only like 810 ilvl and im doing about 115kdps give or take the berserking and vendetta cooldowns.

I don t understand why macro don t work for me ! It’ s maybe because my client is in french ?
I try to use evry single macro i find on this site, i see all the youtube video who explane how to use GS-E and nothing happend when i press on macro.
Any help would be realy realy appreciate.

you have a french client. for every spell in the macro in english
you need to oput the frech equivalent.

And it will work.

not working for me btw, locks up.

maybe its cause i dont have arti yet. took outlaw first and now
i have to wait till 102.

but then again, it should just skip what i dont have so i dont
see how its locking.

got arti now.

works good. still i feel like im sitting to long on max combo
points from time to time.

so i added envenom to another key and they seems to do it.

[quote quote=33264]got arti now.
works good. still i feel like im sitting to long on max combo points from time to time.
so i added envenom to another key and they seems to do it.
[/quote]
it seems to be like that in between switching targets. this macros is mostly for single target boss fights

I apologize as I am retarded new to WOW and macros… but when I use it it doesnt seem to be casting mutliate and such. In other words it only cycles between the things that are /cast and doesn’t seem to do any of the /castsequence stuff… what am I doing wrong?

[quote quote=34307]I apologize as I am retarded new to WOW and macros… but when I use it it doesnt seem to be casting mutliate and such. In other words it only cycles between the things that are /cast and doesn’t seem to do any of the /castsequence stuff… what am I doing wrong?
[/quote]

OK, i was able to see that it does seem to cast mutilate… but only after casting garrote… and only when it doesn’t have full combo points. It is not casting any of the combos as I would have expected to. Any thoughts?

does not work properly, locks up a lot

This macro works perfect for me and is the only one for me of all talent macro’s i tryed after 7.0.
Every macro’s gave me the feeling of lock up just because of energy starving and the only thing i saw was 2 or 3 attacks and after that auto attack.
Only thing i took out was shadow step just because it sometimes went off in instance when i didnt want it

only thing i dont use anymore is dropping macro’s into the sequenceeditor because for me it didnt worked properly so i now drop the macro’s in GS-myMacros file also because if i dont like then i can delete them

Ok, here’s an update on what I am now doing. I kinda reverted back to my old playstyle since I dont like really hitting one button as well as not liking when I get max combo points and still waiting to spend them because of crits. I am Now running just a Mutilate on my combo building, while still being able to fire off my artifact weapon, garrote, vendetta ( its on a 1min cd now), and exsanguinate. then I just keep up my rupture and envenom when needed.

Sequences['Mutilate'] = {
author="Stabnfap@Thrall",
specID=259,
version=9,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 1111331",
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead] Tricks of the Trade
/cast [noform:1, nocombat] Stealth
/cast [form:1] Shadowstep
]],
"/cast Garrote",
"/cast [combat] Vendetta",
"/cast [combat] Kingsbane",
"/castsequence  reset=target   Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate, Mutilate",
"/cast [combat] Exsanguinate",
"/cast [combat] Berserking",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

Seems to be a problem with this new one Korey, I can’t get it to show ingame at all after /gs. I even tried removing your old one first. Any ideas? Is there a problem with something in the new one here? Thanks

EDIT found the problem bud, There is a , missing after Vendetta. Wwill give it a try now . Thanks again for posting these.

[quote quote=34630]Seems to be a problem with this new one Korey, I can’t get it to show ingame at all after /gs. I even tried removing your old one first. Any ideas? Is there a problem with something in the new one here? Thanks
EDIT found the problem bud, There is a , missing after Vendetta. Wwill give it a try now . Thanks again for posting these.
[/quote]Thanks I fixed the issue as well for those copying and pasting. :slight_smile:

Hi All,

Is there a reason that Envenom is not in the macros?
And is there a triat for human rogue, I have tried looking on the net but cant find anything,
And yes I am a bit of a noob :slight_smile: